Audio delay whilst streaming via the broadcasting option (Mixer) on Xbox One.

Discus and support Audio delay whilst streaming via the broadcasting option (Mixer) on Xbox One. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I did a test stream a few minutes ago and the audio was coming through on the stream about 1-0.5 seconds before the camera visual. The game sound... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ItsTeFink, Oct 26, 2019.

1. ItsTeFink
    ItsTeFink Guest

So I did a test stream a few minutes ago and the audio was coming through on the stream about 1-0.5 seconds before the camera visual. The game sound was fine (apart from a few lags) but the issue was the camera.

I've done a hard power off, and a soft reset of the xbox. I have also uninstalled and re-installed the mixer app.

Any help would be much appreciated! Streaming Modern Warfare tomorrow!!!

Current setup:

Console: Xbox One

Controller: Wired PDP

Headset: Turtle Beach Recon 70X

Webcam: Logitech C920 1080p

:)

ItsTeFink, Oct 26, 2019
  2. RedRubbeRdingo Win User

Could be a bandwidth issue possibly. If you're not already I would use a wired connection for your xbox if streaming instead of wireless.

If it's worked in the past and this is a sudden problem try resetting your router as well. Hope this helps!
  3. BlueSpongebob84 Win User

This is quite common, try restarting your stream. If this does not work then see if it works on annother account. If so it may be a problem with your account. Yet again if it doesnt it may be something on mixers behalf. There are also currently some issues
    so maybe try again in a few minutes/ hours.

I hope this helps im a new ambassador here and trying my best!
  4. HaTeR Nz Win User

Clipping videos!

Hi i hope this helps you a bit. Currently the only option i am aware of to do this natively from xbox without additional software or hardware is via streaming on mixer, going to broadcast dashboard , setting up save vods, and once thats all done go to broadcast
    and capture and before you start "streaming" make sure to include party audio and then also making sure your friends tick the box in the party chat that says include audio. And from there you could look into "bots" to !clip stuff
  5. Ch1ps Win User

Broadcasting to Mixer via the Xbox One X

Mixer broadcasting via the Xbox is restricted to 720p and 30FPS. If you want to stream at higher resolution, you need to get a capture card and stream through a PC.
  6. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Stream

OK maybe i missunderstand the question because I read: You want to play with your XBOX per
    XBOX APP "STREAMING" on you PC and on the PC you want to start to broadcast?

If this is the szenario I can say: "The weakest link in your chain" is the networkcard. In this szenario your xbox does the most of the CPU work. But if you play something where you have to react fast like Horizon or Halo there is a small delaying. I streamed
    this way with a 7 year old i3 some CIVILIZATION sessions on mixer without any problems and capture card.

My recommendation is, if you only want to broadcast your XBOX-Play stream directly from your XBOX and (like PalmettoBling say) the PC-Play directly via GAMEBAR.

If the reason for the question is only to change the LOOK of your stream, I have heard there a new tools and options on the mixer webside.
Thema:

1. Audio delay whilst streaming via the broadcasting option (Mixer) on Xbox One. - Similar Threads - Audio delay whilst

2. Atraso no áudio é algo comum? [Translate] Is audio delay common?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Atraso no áudio é algo comum? [Translate] Is audio delay common?: Eu estava jogando quando de repente o áudio ficou fora de sincronia. Então eu desliguei o Xbox, a TV, tirei da tomada, reiniciei tudo e continuou o problema. Até os sons do sistema e do menu...
  3. Is audio delay a common issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is audio delay a common issue?: So I was playing a game when all of the sudden the audio went out of sync. So I turned it all off and on again, and even the Xbox menu was out of sync. I tried playing other games and all of them...
  4. JBL Sound Bar and Xbox Audio Delay

in XBoX Accessibility
    JBL Sound Bar and Xbox Audio Delay: Hey guys So i have a Hisense smart tv with ARC capability, and recently bought a JBL 3.1 soundbar system with sub. i have the HDMI ARC running from sound bar to tv and xbox plugged in normally,...
  5. Dolby Atmos audio from Xbox One is delayed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dolby Atmos audio from Xbox One is delayed: Audio is delayed about 100 ms relative to picture when the Xbox One is set to output Dolby Atmos. This was observed with an Xbox One X connected straight into a Yamaha RX-V685 receiver (other...
  6. Audio delay (lag) only on Amazon Prime Video app

in XboX Insiders
    Audio delay (lag) only on Amazon Prime Video app: I've seen elsewhere to 'uncheck 24hz' but that has not worked. I've unchecked 50hz also, but the sound is unwatchably delayed. Sound in all other apps is fine. Any suggestions? submitted by...
  7. Audio Video Delay on Twitch

in XBoX Accessibility
    Audio Video Delay on Twitch: I've been streaming through my xbox, and noticed that there's an audio/video delay. I'll talk but it wont match the camera. I have no idea how to fix it. I've restarted my xbox, I've messed around...
  8. Create an option for audio delay setting within Xbox itself?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Create an option for audio delay setting within Xbox itself?: Unfortunately, I am using a TV with high input lag for gaming with my Xbox One S. When connecting the Xbox to a receiver I can set the audio delay in the receiver to match the delay in video on my...
  9. Audio Delay in game recording Clips.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio Delay in game recording Clips.: (Approximately 3-4 weeks ago, everything worked fine.) As I look back at my game clips, the raw footage is just fine and playing smooth.... as long as I'm watching them on the xbox I recorded...
  10. Xbox App - Game Clip Trim Audio Delay Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App - Game Clip Trim Audio Delay Issue: Hi, After updating my Windows 10 with the Feature Update version 1083, every time I try to trim game clip videos in the Game DVR using the Xbox App (Official) or the Xbox App (Beta) the audio is...