Audio delay

Discus and support Audio delay in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is there a fix for an audio delay on the Xbox series s. a8d98462-dde1-4208-b64c-93f4d46d3c70 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Rob_ba, Aug 31, 2022.

1. Rob_ba
    Rob_ba Guest

Audio delay

Is there a fix for an audio delay on the Xbox series s.

:)

Rob_ba, Aug 31, 2022
  2. Paul Lazarou Win User

xbox tv problem

Audio delay, meaning the audio is delayed to match the picture.
  3. BodyBag UK Win User

Video and Audio Delay HELP!

Sky HD box to Xbox One input, xbox output to tv. no splitters. I have no external sound system so delay is on hdmi audio. Sky HD direct to TV has no audio/video sync issues, audio delay is only present with Xbox one in the circuit.
  4. Mister Quimby Win User

Audio delay

Hey there Screamingblues!

Please go ahead and create a new thread if you haven't already. This way you can receive support specifically tailored to you. Be sure to include the details of the issue as well as any troubleshooting steps that you have tried. Thanks in advance!
  5. screamingblues Win User

Audio delay

I am getting the Audio delay once the console has been on for a few weeks at a time (in standby) - I play Forza 6 mostly and the delay is about 1-2 seconds.

It is not limited to the game though. When browsing the Tiles on the home screen of the console you can observe the same delay in audio (there is a sound when you move focus between tiles).

I have had this about 3 or 4 times and cleared it with a cold boot (remove all power for a minute or so, after shut down). Simply unplugging and replugging doe snot have the same effect.

Please can MS write some code to check whatever is getting jammed and keep it in Sync?
  6. Paisley Biscuit Win User

Audio delay

There is only the 50Hz refresh rate option and it is turned off.
Thema:

Audio delay

1. Audio delay - Similar Threads - Audio delay

2. Xbox cloud gaming video delay but audio is okay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming video delay but audio is okay: There is video lag when playing Xbox Cloud Gaming, but the audio is fine (0 latency). 66af0c82-128f-475d-a065-b2541b29b178
  3. Audio Delay issue present since 2020 is suddenly fixed by new xbox update?

in XboX Insiders
    Audio Delay issue present since 2020 is suddenly fixed by new xbox update?: Currently on Samsung s95b, the audio delay I had (no matter the settings combination) seems to be fully fixed as of today's public release update. Can anyone confirm with LG OLED C series TVs? Is...
  4. Atmos Delay fix (worked for me, at least) and audio detection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Atmos Delay fix (worked for me, at least) and audio detection issues: Reposting from insiders reddit, but if anybody with more knowledge than me and enough pa5ience to read this c Would weigh in, I'd sure appreciate it!! Distillation with fix on Atmos delay at...
  5. Xbox Series X audio delay through eARC

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X audio delay through eARC: I've tried this with LG OLED C2 and Samsung S95B. No issues with PS5 and Apple TV, but Xbox Series X (and Switch) have noticeable audio delay/lag. I've tried all different combination of settings...
  6. Audio delay when play 4k UHD movie on Xbox series X

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio delay when play 4k UHD movie on Xbox series X: Hello, I'm trying to watch the LOTR 4k UHD discs. There is a noticeable audio delay with the picture though. I am only playing the sound through the tv, I do not have external speakers or...
  7. Xbox Series X and One X Dolby bitstream audio delay

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series X and One X Dolby bitstream audio delay: I've had this problem for quite some while now, and I see a lot of people on the internet have a similar problem. I've got a Samsung Q90T linked to my Sony HT-ZF9 using eARC. I've got my Xbox...
  8. Weird sound delay bug on all audio formats (alpha-skip build)

in XboX Insiders
    Weird sound delay bug on all audio formats (alpha-skip build): Not sure if this is a new bug, known or even a xbox bug.. On the newest Alpha skip ahead build, using a Xbox series X. Got a new Samsung Q990b soundbar and wanted to test the Atmos delay on the...
  9. Audio Delay - Xbox Series S + Dolby Atmos

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Delay - Xbox Series S + Dolby Atmos: After doing some research it seems like this is a known issue across all sound systems but I’ll post here so MS and Dolby can see. Whenever I try to play games on Xbox Series S with my VIZIO...
  10. Xbox Series X Audio Delay 150-250ms (Stereo Uncompressed)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Audio Delay 150-250ms (Stereo Uncompressed): I'm getting a very noticable audio delay (about 150 -250 milliseconds) in various wired headphones connected to the 3.5mm audio port on the controller as well as the built in TV speakers on my LG...