Audio doesn't work on headset.

Discus and support Audio doesn't work on headset. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi so for about a month now the audio in my headsets have not been working. I have tried all four of my remotes and about three different headsets and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aaronkalotkin, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Audio doesn't work on headset.

Hi so for about a month now the audio in my headsets have not been working. I have tried all four of my remotes and about three different headsets and they didn't work. I have also noticed a muted symbol on the bottom left corner of my screen
    when I hit the menu button but I don't know if thats related. Also if i go to accessories the volume button doesn't let me push it. I was wondering if someone can help me fix that problem.

:)

aaronkalotkin, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

Audio doesn't work on headset.

1. Audio doesn't work on headset. - Similar Threads - Audio doesn't headset

2. DTS audio doesn't work on Xbox one S

in XBoX on Consoles
    DTS audio doesn't work on Xbox one S: Hello! There is no sound when i watch a 4k video file with dts audio track, while the ac3 audio track in the same videofile works fine. I've tried to select both settings in xbox: Dolby Digital...
  3. Game DVR doesn't record video but just a screenshot of 1 minut with audio.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game DVR doesn't record video but just a screenshot of 1 minut with audio.: Basically is that... The Game DVR capture only an image with audio: [img] The problem only appears when I use the ''Clip that'' option... Thank you 2cc70b0d-65de-4b2d-893a-f5e6639bf1b3
  4. Plugged Xbox One headset in the Universal Audio Jack on the front of my PC and it doesn't show ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Plugged Xbox One headset in the Universal Audio Jack on the front of my PC and it doesn't show ...: I got a Universal Audio Jack on the front of my PC, I plugged the 3.5mm Xbox one headset into it and the audio doesn't cut out and switch to the headset, no sound is coming from the headset. It...
  5. Audio doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio doesn't work: My audio for Netflix, YouTube and sky have stopped working entirely, but my audio for Spotify works fine, why? 7c683e82-7c6a-4035-850f-58f2861f6912
  6. Xbox Streaming app has audio, but it doesn't have a video.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Streaming app has audio, but it doesn't have a video.: The title pretty much says it all. Here's what it looks like. [img] I can hear the game and home audio. But, there's no video. Please help. :( 5e9c82af-1435-412d-ba4e-15a8aced1804
  7. xbox audio doesn't go out from dvd reader

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox audio doesn't go out from dvd reader: Hi all! I have my tv connected to a dvd reader with RCA cable as audio producer and my xbox one connected to tv with HDMI. When I use only tv, audio go out from dvd reader but when i turn up...
  8. My "DVR Games" recording system on Windows 10 doesn't record any audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    My "DVR Games" recording system on Windows 10 doesn't record any audio: Hey, Since I've re-download my audio card drivers, the Xbox recording system on Windows 10 doesn't record any sounds. I just have the video. It worked well before I reinstalled the drivers, but I...
  9. TB stealth 500X Headset - chat audio - console doesn't reconise the mic help

in XBoX on Consoles
    TB stealth 500X Headset - chat audio - console doesn't reconise the mic help: I have the headset paired with the transmitter, the game audio works but the chat doesn't, its a brand new headset it came today, the xbox one cant find the mic yet the mic does work because i can...
  10. Elite Controller 3.5mm Audio Jack doesn't work straight away

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller 3.5mm Audio Jack doesn't work straight away: Recently picked up an Elite controller, and I absolutely love it. Only problem I have with it though, is that when I plug a regular set of headphones into the 3.5mm jack, it registers them in the...