Audio for gaming chair

Discus and support Audio for gaming chair in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I recently purchased a Modern-Depo Bluetooth gaming chair and is having a hard time trying to connect it with my Xbox one S. Is there a way so I can... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nas305, Apr 13, 2020.

1. nas305
    nas305 Guest

Audio for gaming chair

I recently purchased a Modern-Depo Bluetooth gaming chair and is having a hard time trying to connect it with my Xbox one S. Is there a way so I can connect the chair to the console where I can hear the game audio being played on the chair?

:)

nas305, Apr 13, 2020
  2. nas305 Win User

Audio for gaming chair

thanks for the reply, on the link you provided me with I tried method 3 where i plugged on end of the aux cord into the the chair while the other into the game controller. the same way i would do with regular headphones. but still no sound from the Xbox
    to the game chair.
  3. KingOfTheRen Win User

Audio for gaming chair

You can't connect via bluetooth, you need some sort of adapter that plugs into the console that will pick up the signal of the wireless device.
  4. 1JayMax Win User

Audio for gaming chair

Hi nas305,

Sorry to hear that your having difficulty connecting your gaming chair to your Xbox One S. Here's a link with some suggestions that you can try in order to resolve this issue: Wireless
    Gaming Chair

I hope this helps, happy gaming
  5. Flymonkey102 Win User

Audio for gaming chair

If it only hooks up Bluetooth then probably not.
  6. PixelPatch Win User

X Rocker gaming chair connection issues

a lot of gaming chairs aren't compatible with hdmi audio sourcing, so they require the console to be connected via av/scart. you could as an alternative for the sound plug in the chair to the headphone port on the tv.
Thema:

Audio for gaming chair

1. Audio for gaming chair - Similar Threads - Audio gaming chair

2. No game or console audio but party audio?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game or console audio but party audio?: Hello, I have an incredibly unusual issue as I’ve never seen this issue be reported ever on an Xbox, the problem i have is with audio, this occurs when i plug in a headset, for some reason i have...
  3. Xbox Game Capture Audio Crackling

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Capture Audio Crackling: Over the past few days, when I record game sessions using the Xbox Game Bar, every game I record has a scratching/popping sound throughout the entire recording. It's not present in the games while...
  4. Low audio in my games after last update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Low audio in my games after last update: Hello guys, anyone have this issue? Low audio in my games after last update, yesterday all ok but after update my games audio are too low i have change 2 headset, astro a10 and turtle beach recon...
  5. Xbox one controller has no game audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller has no game audio: I bought a new controller and when I plug in my headset I can hear the party chat but not the game audio. My other controllers work fine but it's just this one. Has anyone had any similar problems...
  6. Video Audio not working after Video Capturing via Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Video Audio not working after Video Capturing via Xbox Game Bar: Below is a video of Asphalt 9: Legends that I have captured using the Xbox Game Bar (Windows 10). However, after the video was captured, the audio was completely muted while previewing the...
  7. Headset com audio sem microfone na partida / Headset with audio but no mic during game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset com audio sem microfone na partida / Headset with audio but no mic during game: Olá. Tenho um XBOX One S e meu headset é um HyperX Cloud Stinger 2. Consigo ouvir bem, mas o microfone não funciona quando entro nas partidas. Quando eu crio um grupo, percebo que o microfone...
  8. Audio do Grupo / Jogo[Translation-Group Audio / Game]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio do Grupo / Jogo[Translation-Group Audio / Game]: Boa tarde, tenho um controle da Razer Wolverine Ultimat e a opção Audio para realizar as configurações de mic não aparece no meu console, assim o grupo fica muito alto e o jogo também, alguem sabe...
  9. Stream Doesn’t include Game Chat audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stream Doesn’t include Game Chat audio: So I have had an issue streaming from my xbox for a long time now. I have always been able to hear my friends’ audio included in my stream when we are in an xbox party, however when I use game...
  10. party and game audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    party and game audio: Today when I logged into my Xbox one X I joined one of my friends parties. I realized I could hear them talking in the party but I cannot hear anything else when I was moving from app to app. I...