Audio from controller

Discus and support Audio from controller in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Will it be possible in the future to get audio through the Xbox one S controller via the 3.5mm jack when connected via Bluetooth on Windows 10... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by leandrocitygear, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Audio from controller

Will it be possible in the future to get audio through the Xbox one S controller via the 3.5mm jack when connected via Bluetooth on Windows 10

:)

leandrocitygear, Dec 2, 2019
  2. SaM5246xbl Win User

Xbox wireless adapter for Windows 10

Are any of you able to get audio from it? I plugged my Xbox One stereo headset into my controller but no audio and no way to routing audio to it, is there supposed to be software to control it?
  3. NLbawz Win User

Audio from controller

Its a feature I disliked on the ps4 controllers so I personally hope not
  4. leandrocitygear Win User

Audio from controller

Why did you this like the feature. Is a very convenient feature to have.
  5. StainableDog Win User

Headset Adapter Support (Live Chat)

In fact the other option is to use the volume control on the wire then hold down the bottom left volume control until it beeps (thats the one with the player and the + sign) that will turn the balance from the pad so its 100% chat audio and no game audio,
    then use the volume control on the TB wire to control game audio.

Not sure which will give better audio quality for in game audio or if theres any diff.
  6. Cylon-855338B5-5C5E- Win User

XBOX One Chat Adapter & Turtle Beach Issue

Here's my weirdness chronologically with the Turtle Beach X41:

XB1 plugged into the X41 base using optical, and X41 headset plugged into the controller via the adapter. Adapter/controller is updated and audio set to 5.1/DTS.

Issue # 1: I got no sound from my X41 base. The volume controls on my X41 base and headset did nothing. The resolution is noted below.

Issue # 2: When I joined a party, I only heard chat audio from the controller to the X41 headset - there was no game/menu audio and issue # 1 continued. The volume control on the wire between headset and controller worked though, which makes sense since
    only chat audio was coming from the controller and nothing from the X41 base. Additionally the game chat balance (left buttons on adapter) worked OPPOSITE to what they should!! Pressing the controller increased the chat audio and lowered the game audio!!
    When I went into Titanfall, the chat balance buttons flipped and started working correctly - Pressing the controller increased the game audio and lowered the chat audio. Bizarre!!

Resolution: I was able to solve the no audio issue by changing my audio output to Stereo on the XB1. I now get game audio and chat through the X41 headset, and can control the audio with all volume controls on my X41.

It is a horrible kluge. The sound is terrible and doesn't work correctly as it did on the 360. Now if I want to watch a Blu-ray in DTS, I have to change the audio settings, so there's this back-and-forth all the time. I probably won't spend a lot on headsets
    again, I can tell you that much!!
Thema:

Audio from controller

1. Audio from controller - Similar Threads - Audio controller

2. Request: please allow headset functionality through the Xbox One controller audio port when...

in XboX Insiders
    Request: please allow headset functionality through the Xbox One controller audio port when...: I don't know if this is possible just by updating bluetooth drivers or if it simply can't work because of the nature of android and how it handles devices. But if we can, it would be a welcome...
  3. The audio controller on game bar only shows the master volume and not the game or any other...

in XboX Insiders
    The audio controller on game bar only shows the master volume and not the game or any other...: [IMG] submitted by /u/MoralesProject [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox Game Bar audio controls don't affect game volume?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar audio controls don't affect game volume?: The audio controls in the Xbox Game Bar affect everything *but* the game I'm playing. I've tried multiple games (Destiny 2, Hitman 2) and it's consistent. Moving the slider does not change the...
  5. USB Audio Through Controller?

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB Audio Through Controller?: Hi, my xbox has had audio issues over wireless where there is intermittent static. Bought a Razer Wolverine because id hope this would solve the issue. But ive been told that connected xbox...
  6. My xbox one controller isn't outputing audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one controller isn't outputing audio: My Xbox controller won't output any audio at all. Does anyone have a solution. 643697ce-6991-4e6c-b232-943da60701f3
  7. Controller audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller audio: When a headset is plugged into my xbox one s controller no audio is produced and the headset is brand new. 8747e240-8586-46ad-8b85-17f9c3690492
  8. Cannot hear audio when headphones connected to my Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot hear audio when headphones connected to my Xbox one controller: I bought a new Xbox one controller from Walmart with a warranty. Had it for about six months, but I cannot hear any audio. I tried connecting several headphones, no luck. But my headphones work on...
  9. xbox one s controller audio jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s controller audio jack: Hello, my audio jack isnt working anymore since two days now. Tried every sollution but its not working at all. Its still in his warranty and not even a year old, kinda strange it is failing...
  10. Audio issues with 3 headsets, 2 controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio issues with 3 headsets, 2 controllers.: I purchased an xbox1 S in November 2018. I also got an Astro A10 headset. After a few months the sound on the headset would cut out sporadically. I figured it was buggy head set, no big deal. I...