Audio from controller

Discus and support Audio from controller in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Will it be possible in the future to get audio through the Xbox one S controller via the 3.5mm jack when connected via Bluetooth on Windows 10... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by leandrocitygear, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Audio from controller

Will it be possible in the future to get audio through the Xbox one S controller via the 3.5mm jack when connected via Bluetooth on Windows 10

:)

leandrocitygear, Dec 2, 2019
  2. SaM5246xbl Win User

Xbox wireless adapter for Windows 10

Are any of you able to get audio from it? I plugged my Xbox One stereo headset into my controller but no audio and no way to routing audio to it, is there supposed to be software to control it?
  3. NLbawz Win User

Audio from controller

Its a feature I disliked on the ps4 controllers so I personally hope not
  4. MorseyBaby Win User

No audio from controller

You have probably damaged the connection to the headphone jack. Your options are repair or replace.

Or work-around using the xbox app on your phone to access parties
  5. leandrocitygear Win User

Audio from controller

Why did you this like the feature. Is a very convenient feature to have.
  6. XxNe0nDiam0ndxX Win User

No audio from controller

I had this same problem. I had to buy a stereo headset adapter. here's the link for it:

https://www.amazon.com/Xbox-One-Ste...hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584345015639322&psc=1

They are pretty pricey for a brand new one, so some may decide to just get a new controller. My controller is design lab, so I was not willing to give up on mine as it is custom. You can find adapters used for about half the price though.

Hope this helps! Happy gaming.
Thema:

Audio from controller

1. Audio from controller - Similar Threads - Audio controller

2. Audio issues with a brand new Xbox One controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio issues with a brand new Xbox One controller: I recently bought a new Xbox bundle, and not long after purchased a Razer microphone headset to play online with. One thing I noticed with my headset is that every time its plugged in, after about...
  3. XBOX One S Controller connected with audio Jack

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX One S Controller connected with audio Jack: Team, when I connected 3.5mm audio jack to XBOX One S Controller and speak, no one is able to hear my voice in Party chat, however, I can able to hear their voice. I tried multiple options on...
  4. Broken elite controller audio jack

in XBoX on Windows
    Broken elite controller audio jack: So a week ago or so my xbox one elite controller (series 1) headphone jack stopped working. Took it in for diagnostics and apparently it is an issue with the motherboard circuitry, not the jack...
  5. Xbox One X - use headset on receiver for game and chat audio - controller attached mic for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X - use headset on receiver for game and chat audio - controller attached mic for...: I currently have my Xbox One X connected to a receiver via HDMI for video and sound output. I also have the standard Microsoft issued headset I use for chat (both to listen and to speak). I'm...
  6. Audio Jack not working on New Xbox controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Jack not working on New Xbox controller: Hi, I just got a new controller about a few weeks ago and today was the first time I decided to plug in my Mic. (The Mic is also brand new I got it about 4 days ago) When I plugged in my Mic i...
  7. Xbox elite 2 controller Left analog and audio issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox elite 2 controller Left analog and audio issues: Hi So i just purchased xbox elite 2 controller. Returned the 1st one on my second one. I keep having same issues. Running it on windows 10 all updated. 1. No audio coming though my head set...
  8. No audio passthrough through my wireless Xbox one controller on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    No audio passthrough through my wireless Xbox one controller on Windows 10: Hello guys, I've connected my Xbox one controller through bluetooth to my PC. The controller works fine except the fact that when I plug in my 3.5 mm headset to the port in the controller, there...
  9. Audio only works through controller now, and not through speakers?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio only works through controller now, and not through speakers?: So I plugged headphones into my controller, and after unplugging them, the audio no longer works from the amp/speakers. Still works through headphones/controller though. When I navigate to...
  10. Controller/audio issue. New controller stopped outputting audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller/audio issue. New controller stopped outputting audio: I bought a new controller 3 days ago, and it was working fine at first. Now I cant hear anything through it including game audios and party, but others can hear me talking fine. My headset is not...