Audio Generally Quiet Series X Alpha skip ahead

Discus and support Audio Generally Quiet Series X Alpha skip ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is it just me or is the audio of menus and games and such generally quiet on all formats. I use dolby atmos and i noticed switching between the other... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/The_True_One__, Aug 16, 2022.

1. Audio Generally Quiet Series X Alpha skip ahead

Is it just me or is the audio of menus and games and such generally quiet on all formats.

I use dolby atmos and i noticed switching between the other formats doesn't help. But if i go to Dolby's app and switch between game and go to any other back to Game it gets much clearer and sounds how it should.

Already reported but looking for feedback since its an odd one.

submitted by /u/The_True_One__
    [link] [comments]

/u/The_True_One__, Aug 16, 2022
  2. unitr0n1c Win User

Hulu crashing

Same problem for me. Series X, Alpha Skip Ahead. As soon as an Hulu tries to load an ad, it crashes to the dashboard. I have reported it through the console too.
  3. JeffreyStoddard Win User

Hulu crashing

I'm having exact same issue. Don't know if it's a Series X issue or an Alpha Skip-Ahead issue, but it's beyond annoying. Hulu crashes whenever an ad break comes. Microsoft needs to fix this ASAP.
  4. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  6. Crooked Delight Win User

Okay please read the whole paragraph before reply, this issue is very funky and specific.

Test aborted to tomorrow.

Alpha Skip Ahead Update is causing the X to whine a bit more than usual.

This is frustrating.
Thema:

Audio Generally Quiet Series X Alpha skip ahead

1. Audio Generally Quiet Series X Alpha skip ahead - Similar Threads - Audio Generally Quiet

2. (Xbox One S) Spotify not playing 5.1 audio anymore

in XBoX on Consoles
    (Xbox One S) Spotify not playing 5.1 audio anymore: Recently Spotify on my Xbox One S has stopped playing 5.1 surround audio. I've got an optical cable out of the console to my surround receiver. Before, Spotify would play through all the speakers...
  3. Discord and Record a clip has no audio?

in XboX Insiders
    Discord and Record a clip has no audio?: Is there an issue where there is No audio when creating a clip while in discord on xbox? Ive tried recording 15 sec clips, 1 min clips, 30 sec clips and no audio in any of them when i join into a...
  4. Discord Voice audio not captured in Twitch Stream

in XboX Insiders
    Discord Voice audio not captured in Twitch Stream: I used the Xbox report a problem function already, but wanted to check here to see if anyone has any insight for capturing discord audio in twitch streams like that for party chats. I realize...
  5. HELP PLEASE** Netflix and Amazon Prime No picture, only audio

in XBoX on Windows
    HELP PLEASE** Netflix and Amazon Prime No picture, only audio: Hi, I’ve moved from Series S to Series X 2 days ago, when I play Netflix or Amazon Prime the new content is only showing a black screen on Netflix and a green screen on Amazon prime. Old...
  6. In game audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In game audio: Hi All Can someone please help me!!! Xbox series x, the in game audio is not working on series x games but on x box one games (if that makes sense). I have tried everything with the settings...
  7. Xbox cloud gaming video delay but audio is okay

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox cloud gaming video delay but audio is okay: There is video lag when playing Xbox Cloud Gaming, but the audio is fine (0 latency). 66af0c82-128f-475d-a065-b2541b29b178
  8. Xbox One S audio stopped working following automatic update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S audio stopped working following automatic update: Hi everyone, I'm at an absolute loss here and I'm hoping one of you incredible people may be able to help. Following a the most recent update, I now no longer have working audio. It's stopped...
  9. General: Volume & Audio output is glitched

in XboX Insiders
    General: Volume & Audio output is glitched: Whenever I connect my wireless headset when using Dolby atmos, after opening a game, it shows the boxes in gray in the volume & audio output tav, this is after the new layout update, have to...
  10. New "General: Volume & audio output" page layout.

in XboX Insiders
    New "General: Volume & audio output" page layout.: They changed the layout of "Volume & audio output" settings page. It has more subpages now instead of everything being on like the one page. Also the "HDMI AUDIO" option box is gone, and "Speaker...