Audio is terrible

Discus and support Audio is terrible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I felt compelled to stop playing Halo 1 twenty seconds into the first cut scene. The voices are drowned out by music. I went to the audio settings... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DragonHazard, Nov 11, 2014.

1. DragonHazard
    DragonHazard Guest

Audio is terrible

I felt compelled to stop playing Halo 1 twenty seconds into the first cut scene. The voices are drowned out by music. I went to the audio settings where most games have a slide dial for music volume, talking, and effects, but there was no option at all.
    I then felt compelled to watch tv.

:)

DragonHazard, Nov 11, 2014
  2. Instant Yang
    Instant Yang Guest
    Xbox 360 suddenly outputs pcm audio?

Hi gang,

For the longest time my xbox 360 output dobly digital sound via hdmi to my receiver. Was there an update that defaulted to pcm audio?

The pcm audio 2 channel that's produced is terrible on my 9.2 surround sound setup.

Thanks

Instant Yang, Nov 11, 2014
  3. Maiden5layer
    Maiden5layer Guest
    Audio Problems on Tomb Raider Definitive Edition.

Im having the same issue, I'm currently set to1080p but I still get terrible audio during cut scene. Any ideas?

Maiden5layer, Nov 11, 2014
  4. Audio is terrible

Yet it does not say u have ever played it

Michael1003-5B696F17-699D-4CBB-8880-870CD16DE0C3, Nov 11, 2014
  5. Michael1003-5B696F17 Win User

Audio is terrible

Yet it does not say u have ever played it
  6. Maiden5layer Win User

Audio Problems on Tomb Raider Definitive Edition.

Im having the same issue, I'm currently set to1080p but I still get terrible audio during cut scene. Any ideas?
  7. ll Ronin ll Win User

Anyone get Render Video to work?

I've done one video and it worked fine. Don't bother though because the video quality is garbage and the audio gets terribly out of sync.
  8. StevenChartrand Win User

Stereo Headset and Adapter Issues

I bought the XO Sevens and had two issues. 1 was audio drops all the time from the game sound, and 2 was the entire controller froze, but the game kept going. I had ti manually turn off the Xbox One. I returned the headphones because of these issues. The
    audio was terrible and very buggy.
  9. DGUSH13 Win User

Tritton Warheads

I thought that no current gen headset chat would work only game audio. That's what I have been hearing all along. As for the people claiming that the Triton Warhead audio is good, I totally disagree. I have Astro A40, A50 and Warheads. The audio for the
    warheads is terrible compared to Astro products. They cannot handle the audio even from chat when people are raging, it gets all distorted. Never tried Turtle Beach but have heard good things from friends.
Thema:

Audio is terrible

1. Audio is terrible - Similar Threads - Audio terrible

2. Headset audio cutout during update/download

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset audio cutout during update/download: One day while casually playing with some friends, all at once my audio started cutting out, game and chat both. I assumed it was my controller and unplugged it and plugged it back up. The cutout...
  3. Game crashing/audio cutting out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game crashing/audio cutting out: Hello, First time posting here. I've had an Xbox one S for a few years and everything has been working fine until about 1-2 weeks ago where I will be playing multiple games and experiencing...
  4. headset audio problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    headset audio problem: so i got a new headset and it worked fine for the first day but now its not working. i noticed that in the top right when its plugged in it shows a mic with a line through it and i cant change...
  5. Audio adapter supplied with the MIcrosoft Headset for Xbox1 is frozen.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio adapter supplied with the MIcrosoft Headset for Xbox1 is frozen.: Hello. I purchased the Microsoft headset recently. The first time I used it the mute button on the audio adapter light up (to show muted) and it also showed on the screen that the headset was...
  6. Xbox Party Chat Not Outputting Through Main Audio Device Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Party Chat Not Outputting Through Main Audio Device Windows 10: Hello, I have been having a problem when using Xbox Voice Chat On My Windows 10 PC. First of all, so you can better understand the problem I will describe my current audio setup. I have A...
  7. Xbox Party Chat Audio Distortion

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Party Chat Audio Distortion: Lately I've been noticing a bug with my xbox audio settings when I try to use the Party/Game audio slider where if I move towards the middle or anywhere near game audio, party audio will start to...
  8. Game audio too quiet, chat audio too loud.

in XboX Insiders
    Game audio too quiet, chat audio too loud.: I have the chat mixer turned most of the way to the game sound side but it's still really quiet compared to the party audio. Any ideas? submitted by /u/leoz18 [link] [comments]
  9. Minecraft Xbox one robotic audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox one robotic audio: Ive been having an issue with my audio that only occurs while playing minecraft and while wearing headphones. When on minecraft the audio is very robotic and staticy. Ive looked up other people...
  10. Terrible audio quality from headset on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Terrible audio quality from headset on Windows 10: Hello. I bought an Insten Xbox 360 headset which I've plugged into my wired 360 controller. I use it to play on PC with Windows 10. The audio quality is terrible, and I've noticed that it's set...