Audio Issue in my Party

Discus and support Audio Issue in my Party in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I joined a party, and whilst my friends can hear me fine, I can't hear anyone else. I can hear my game fine and i can't find any solutions online. I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by IrradiatedMaster, Sep 25, 2019.

1. Audio Issue in my Party

I joined a party, and whilst my friends can hear me fine, I can't hear anyone else. I can hear my game fine and i can't find any solutions online. I'm playing on Windows 10 with the Xbox Console Companion whereas my other friends aren't (they're all using
    an actual Xbox console). Anything i can do?

:)

IrradiatedMaster, Sep 25, 2019
  2. XBF Chris J Win User

Audio Issue in my Party

3. L Dubs89 Win User

Audio Issue in my Party

Hi irradiatedmaster,

Are you using the companion app on your phone or pc? Make sure you are on the most up to date version of the app.
  4. BadWolfBrando Win User

Trouble with voice on windows xbox app

Hi,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the possible reasons why you are having audio issues while in party chat. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you perform all the troubleshooting steps provided on the link below:

Troubleshoot game audio or video issues on Windows 10

Kindly update us with the results.
    There is no mention of coming through party and game chat and the issue still persists. The audio is fine. I hear everyone in my party and they hear me, but everyone outside the party can hear me too.
  5. JhonSnow777 Win User

Не могу отвечать или писать помогите [Can't answer or write help]

6. Listed mia 510 Win User

No sound from Game DVR?

Do any of you with audio issues use third party Mics?

I have been noticing while my headset is plugged in i get no sounds on recordings. But when headset is not plugged in the audio is in the clip
Thema:

Audio Issue in my Party

1. Audio Issue in my Party - Similar Threads - Audio Issue Party

2. Xbox Companion App Party/audio chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Companion App Party/audio chat issues: So when I stream and play my xbox on my laptop it usually works fine. Although sometimes my xbox doesnt auto-sign in... If i stream to my laptop i usually have ny xbox controller plugged into my...
  3. Issues with Xbox Audio, third party video apps and Samsung Q90r Soundbar

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Xbox Audio, third party video apps and Samsung Q90r Soundbar: I've been asked to post this here by someone on Twitter so would be great to get an opinion. I have my Xbox plugged in to my Q90r (7.2.4 soundbar with rears) using hdmi. When the Xbox is set to...
  4. Party Chat Audio Issues

in XBoX Accessibility
    Party Chat Audio Issues: Party Chat is having a glitch. Me and my friends have been having issues with speaking to each other when we join one anothers partys. I can clearly hear my friend while they can't hear me but...
  5. Audio issues when playing first party xbox titles and streaming them to mixer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio issues when playing first party xbox titles and streaming them to mixer: Ok so here is the scenario. I have been a streamer on mixer for about 8 months and have only experienced this problem on two occasions and both occasions was with Natively downloaded versions of...
  6. Audio Issues in Party Chat

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Issues in Party Chat: I cant say I have found this exact situation in any of the other posts on there (or in other forum communities for that matter). In party chats, no other user can hear any audio from my...
  7. Xbox party audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party audio issues: so since I’ve had my Xbox one, I had issues when I’m in a party on Xbox Live and my Xbox starts to download an update to a game I already have or if I buy a game to download. While the game is...
  8. XBox One Chat issue, cant hear others in party audio nor can they hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One Chat issue, cant hear others in party audio nor can they hear me.: Ever since the April update party chat audio does not work for me, nor game chat for that matter, I cant hear them and they cant hear me. I have 2 wired Xbox chat headsets and one wireless Turtle...
  9. for those having audio issues in party chat using the xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    for those having audio issues in party chat using the xbox app: here are the symptoms of the problems. 1. Cant hear anyone in a party chat 2. no one can hear you in a party chat here are the solutions 1. If no one can hear you and you are not getting...
  10. Party chat audio issue!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Party chat audio issue!: When ever I stream my xbox to windows 10 and try to use party chat through it, the chat audio only goes though the computer speakers and not my headset plugged into the controller. any ideas?...