Audio issue not for dolby atmos?

Discus and support Audio issue not for dolby atmos? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I've got my Xbox wired upto my cinema system using the optical cable and the sound cuts out for about a second every 20 seconds or so has anyone... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/The_Real_Delpoi, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Audio issue not for dolby atmos?

Hi,

I've got my Xbox wired upto my cinema system using the optical cable and the sound cuts out for about a second every 20 seconds or so has anyone else had this issue? Again I know there is a problem with dobly atmos this isn't being used am using the optical as a normal pass through for my 5.1 set up

submitted by /u/The_Real_Delpoi
    [link] [comments]

/u/The_Real_Delpoi, Oct 22, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Dolby Atmos for Headphones question

If the game does not support Dolby Atmos, then the audio is normal stereo. Microsoft are working on updating Dolby Atmos, where if the game does not support Dolby, the audio will be converted to simulate Dolby Atmos.
  3. HuskySuperdad Win User

no dolby atmos sound,

update

tried a blue ray. plays audio through previews, and menu in "dolby audio"

But when the actual movie tries to play, no audio, as the format is dolby atmos.
  4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Question for rockers on Guitar hero

There is an option in the game settings for the audio output, having it set at Dolby digital can cause issues
  5. RaceCond1tion Win User

LIVE TV BUG

What is the model of the STB? Can you review the audio settings to see if possibly Dolby audio is enabled? Try setting it to PCM or stereo to see if this helps your issue.
  6. travr1131 Win User

Xbox One to old Dolby ProLogic Analog Receiver--No Surround Sound

Disregard issue. It is fixed. For anyone having the same issue, here are the settings that gave me Surround Sound:

In Settings > Display & Sound > Digital Audio:

HDMI Audio > Bitstream Out

Optical Audio > Bitstream Out

Bitstream Format > Dolby Digital

This is output to my HDMI TV then connected via analog RCA cables from the TV output to the input of my Receiver which is set to Dolby ProLogic. Hope this helps someone in the future.
Thema:

Audio issue not for dolby atmos?

1. Audio issue not for dolby atmos? - Similar Threads - Audio issue dolby

2. Xbox One X audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X audio issues: I'm having some very serious issues with audio on certain games. The audio will stutter and freeze, and sometimes completely cut out for a few seconds at a time. This issue only affects certain...
  3. Xbox Companion App Party/audio chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Companion App Party/audio chat issues: So when I stream and play my xbox on my laptop it usually works fine. Although sometimes my xbox doesnt auto-sign in... If i stream to my laptop i usually have ny xbox controller plugged into my...
  4. Issues with headsets and audio settings (Stereo uncompressed, Sonic, Atmos)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with headsets and audio settings (Stereo uncompressed, Sonic, Atmos): Ok so the issue I've been having of late... Probably a couple months now actually, but anyways. I often game with a headset (have a wireless Turtle Beach Stealth 700, wired Hyper X Cloud II and...
  5. Elite Series 2 Turtle beach tac pro audio issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Turtle beach tac pro audio issue.: I purchased the Elite Series 2 controller and have been very impressed with it however today i have noticed that game audio still plays through my headset when the chat volume is all the way up,...
  6. Is audio delay a common issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is audio delay a common issue?: So I was playing a game when all of the sudden the audio went out of sync. So I turned it all off and on again, and even the Xbox menu was out of sync. I tried playing other games and all of them...
  7. Windows Xbox App Audio Issues.

in XboX Insiders
    Windows Xbox App Audio Issues.: [IMG] Has anyone else got the sad face logo on the Windows Xbox audio settings? I've tried reinstalling the Game Bar, reinstalling the Xbox app and just about every other "fix" i can find on...
  8. Xbox Movie Buy/Rentals Audio Format issue , 4K UHD HDR movies need "DOLBY ATMOS" on XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Movie Buy/Rentals Audio Format issue , 4K UHD HDR movies need "DOLBY ATMOS" on XBOX: Hello Xbox / Microsoft . When Renting movies on Xbox the Audio format for ALL movies should be clearly marked for each Resolution. When looking around a movies page on Xbox I Can Not find...
  9. Xbox One X Dolby Atmos Audio Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Dolby Atmos Audio Issues: Hello, I just recently configured my system for Dolby Atmos gaming. I was reading some articles that people were experiencing stuttering sound or complete loss of sound while playing a Dolby...
  10. Mono audio from rear surround speakers. Bitstream Dolby Audio issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mono audio from rear surround speakers. Bitstream Dolby Audio issue: So I've been testing a series of audio options for my Xbox one x and have been getting more and more confused. First my set up. Xbox One > HDMI IN "HW-MS650 Samsung Soundbar (with wireless...