Audio issue not for dolby atmos?

Discus and support Audio issue not for dolby atmos? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi, I've got my Xbox wired upto my cinema system using the optical cable and the sound cuts out for about a second every 20 seconds or so has anyone... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/The_Real_Delpoi, Oct 22, 2019.

1. Audio issue not for dolby atmos?

Hi,

I've got my Xbox wired upto my cinema system using the optical cable and the sound cuts out for about a second every 20 seconds or so has anyone else had this issue? Again I know there is a problem with dobly atmos this isn't being used am using the optical as a normal pass through for my 5.1 set up

submitted by /u/The_Real_Delpoi
    [link] [comments]

/u/The_Real_Delpoi, Oct 22, 2019
  2. Kirill Krasin Win User

Dolby Atmos for Headphones for Xbox

Hello,

I have almost the same issue. I've bought Dolby Atmos for Headphones from Microsoft Store, connect my headset to controller and set audio output to Dolby Atmos in my Audio Settings page. But sometimes it is roll back to Windows Sonic! I've launch Dolby
    Access app, check that in settings page selected Dolby Atmos For Headphones, close this app and get back to Audio Settings, change Windows Sonic to Dobly Atmos.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Dolby Atmos for Headphones question

If the game does not support Dolby Atmos, then the audio is normal stereo. Microsoft are working on updating Dolby Atmos, where if the game does not support Dolby, the audio will be converted to simulate Dolby Atmos.
  4. DustyStraws92 Win User

Dolby Atmos Needs Fixed by Xbox

Hi PRED4TOR!

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with your audio. No one from Xbox support visits the forums and no one here has a direct line of contact to them.

After reading through the message you received from Dolby, it's actually that they themselves will need to update Dolby Access and not Microsoft. That Dolby is trying to work on an update to resolve the issue. The update might need assistance from Microsoft,
    but overall it is a problem that Dolby needs to work on.

Again sorry about your issue with audio, but the fix is coming from Dolby and not Microsoft.
  5. HuskySuperdad Win User

no dolby atmos sound,

update

tried a blue ray. plays audio through previews, and menu in "dolby audio"

But when the actual movie tries to play, no audio, as the format is dolby atmos.
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Question for rockers on Guitar hero

There is an option in the game settings for the audio output, having it set at Dolby digital can cause issues
Thema:

Audio issue not for dolby atmos?

1. Audio issue not for dolby atmos? - Similar Threads - Audio issue dolby

2. Issue: Dolby Atmos lost audio each time with changed from Dashboard to Games

in XboX Insiders
    Issue: Dolby Atmos lost audio each time with changed from Dashboard to Games: Hello, I’m using the Dolby Atmos with an external Soundbar. The issue is that by default I have an input lag only in Dolby Atmos, caused by the TV itself. I found a way to fix it by enabling...
  3. Video and Audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video and Audio issues: I have a xbox one and I have had no issues with video or audio. Recently I moved my xbox from my house to my girlfriends while I spent some time there. When i set it up last night, the screen had...
  4. Audio issues with a brand new Xbox One controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio issues with a brand new Xbox One controller: I recently bought a new Xbox bundle, and not long after purchased a Razer microphone headset to play online with. One thing I noticed with my headset is that every time its plugged in, after about...
  5. Xbox One S Audio Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Audio Issue: So my Xbox one when it’s on, not the tv the tv is fine. The quality isn’t all there and it’s kinda fuzzy like and it also cuts out every couple of seconds and goes staticky and makes a noise. I’ve...
  6. Audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio issues: So i havent changed any settings but the last week or so i cant have audio through my tv without having my headset plugged in. No specific game or anything, all games suffer woth the same issue....
  7. Mic audio issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic audio issue: Hello, the past week or so ive been having an audio issue with my mic only while playing fortnite. I have a voice chat only head set, and my problem is when im in a fortnite party chat, i hear my...
  8. Xbox Movie Buy/Rentals Audio Format issue , 4K UHD HDR movies need "DOLBY ATMOS" on XBOX

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Movie Buy/Rentals Audio Format issue , 4K UHD HDR movies need "DOLBY ATMOS" on XBOX: Hello Xbox / Microsoft . When Renting movies on Xbox the Audio format for ALL movies should be clearly marked for each Resolution. When looking around a movies page on Xbox I Can Not find...
  9. Xbox One X Dolby Atmos Audio Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Dolby Atmos Audio Issues: Hello, I just recently configured my system for Dolby Atmos gaming. I was reading some articles that people were experiencing stuttering sound or complete loss of sound while playing a Dolby...
  10. Mono audio from rear surround speakers. Bitstream Dolby Audio issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mono audio from rear surround speakers. Bitstream Dolby Audio issue: So I've been testing a series of audio options for my Xbox one x and have been getting more and more confused. First my set up. Xbox One > HDMI IN "HW-MS650 Samsung Soundbar (with wireless...