Audio Issue regarding Razer headsets

Discus and support Audio Issue regarding Razer headsets in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought the Razer Nari recently , as stated on their webpage . They said it is able to run with xbox by using the controller 3.5 mm jack , but when i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by uneasierdrake96, Feb 16, 2019.

1. Audio Issue regarding Razer headsets

I bought the Razer Nari recently , as stated on their webpage . They said it is able to run with xbox by using the controller 3.5 mm jack , but when i tried plugging into the controller 3.5 mm jack with the Razer Nari . I am not able to recieve audio but
    the microphone works fine , is there something i should do ?

:)

uneasierdrake96, Feb 16, 2019
  2. XBF Lance J Win User

Hey Uneasier Drake,

Thank you for responding. I see you are still having some trouble with your new Razer Nari. Before pulling the trigger on a new cable, try reaching out to
    Razer Support. On a thread on their official subreddit, a gamer with similar symptoms was asked to PM them so maybe checking out

r/razer
    would be a viable option as well. Hope this helps! :D
  3. uneasierdrake96 Win User

Still doesnt seem to be working , could be connection error or something
  4. zmaster2XXX Win User

it sounds like a connection issue. is it a removable cable that you could replace?
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Can you try plugging the Razer into a "normal" audio device like a MP3 player or your smartphone and play music through the headset?

Does that work?

If that works, try to plug the headset into a different controller if you have one.

In the console settings, go to "Display & Sound" and in the audio settings, make sure that audio output through headphones is selected. Also make sure, that you have selected "Stereo" or "Windows Sonic" as sound output, unless you have actually paid money
    in the Dolby Atmos app.

If you just downloaded the Dolby Atmos App, and didn't pay them for Dolby Atmos for Headphones, the audio output will stop working after 14 days.

You can then either purchase Dolby Atmos for Headphones, or switch to Windows Sonic, which does basically the same: giving you spatial 3D surround sound via headphones. For free.
  6. XBF Felixx P Win User

Hello
    uneasierdrake96

Thanks for reaching out to Xbox forums support.

I understand that you're having issues with not being able to receive audio with your new Razer Nari headset but the microphone works fine.

First off, I would recommend going through our
    One Chat Headset troubleshooting
    tool steps to see if those options resolve the issue.

Next, I would like to ask, do you have another controller that you can test the headset on?

Let us know!

I hope this helps!

Felix

Xbox forums support
Thema:

1. Audio Issue regarding Razer headsets - Similar Threads - Audio Issue regarding

2. 8m having issues from streaming from my console! Audio is not playing and it's hard to see...

in XboX Insiders
    8m having issues from streaming from my console! Audio is not playing and it's hard to see...: submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox mobile app on Android issue with audio and mic quality suddenly going bad when joining...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mobile app on Android issue with audio and mic quality suddenly going bad when joining...: I have tested this for hours now and this is the run down of the problem: Install Xbox app on phone. Google pixel 2 xl Connect wireless headphones with mic built in to phone. Works perfectly...
  4. Audio issues Xbox (Beta) app for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio issues Xbox (Beta) app for PC: I was trying to use my Arctis 7 headset(Wireless) and my friend(XBOX) was not able to hear me(PC). I tried disabling all other sound input devices to see if that would work to no avail. However...
  5. Xbox One X audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X audio issues: I'm having some very serious issues with audio on certain games. The audio will stutter and freeze, and sometimes completely cut out for a few seconds at a time. This issue only affects certain...
  6. Xbox Companion App Party/audio chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Companion App Party/audio chat issues: So when I stream and play my xbox on my laptop it usually works fine. Although sometimes my xbox doesnt auto-sign in... If i stream to my laptop i usually have ny xbox controller plugged into my...
  7. Issues with headsets and audio settings (Stereo uncompressed, Sonic, Atmos)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with headsets and audio settings (Stereo uncompressed, Sonic, Atmos): Ok so the issue I've been having of late... Probably a couple months now actually, but anyways. I often game with a headset (have a wireless Turtle Beach Stealth 700, wired Hyper X Cloud II and...
  8. Elite Series 2 Turtle beach tac pro audio issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Turtle beach tac pro audio issue.: I purchased the Elite Series 2 controller and have been very impressed with it however today i have noticed that game audio still plays through my headset when the chat volume is all the way up,...
  9. Is audio delay a common issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is audio delay a common issue?: So I was playing a game when all of the sudden the audio went out of sync. So I turned it all off and on again, and even the Xbox menu was out of sync. I tried playing other games and all of them...
  10. Windows Xbox App Audio Issues.

in XboX Insiders
    Windows Xbox App Audio Issues.: [IMG] Has anyone else got the sad face logo on the Windows Xbox audio settings? I've tried reinstalling the Game Bar, reinstalling the Xbox app and just about every other "fix" i can find on...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox razer thresher audio headset no audio not working