Audio Issue

Discus and support Audio Issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Im having an issue where the audio sounds like a robot and distorted, it just started after this update and im not aure what to do submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/-bonzo-, Aug 5, 2019.

1. /u/-bonzo-
    /u/-bonzo- Guest

Audio Issue

Im having an issue where the audio sounds like a robot and distorted, it just started after this update and im not aure what to do

submitted by /u/-bonzo-
    [link] [comments]

/u/-bonzo-, Aug 5, 2019
  2. Juan Stevens Win User

Audio Issues

You have everything set up fine. It seems the last update broke something with the surround sound. My 5.1 was working fine. It's really annoying because MS hasn't posted there's a problem. Sigh. Amazing how this wasn't found in testing.
  3. Mister Cizl Win User

Audio issue

Hey Nutella TM! What brand and model headset are you using currently? Which have you tested? Post back and let us know!
  4. Mister Cizl Win User

Audio issue

Hey Nutella TM! To troubleshoot, we usually recommend making the set up as simple as possible. Try removing the HDMI splitter and see if the issue sees any improvement. Post back and let us know how it goes!
  5. Frathos Win User

Audio Issue

Sometimes my headset mic won't work in an Xbox party if I join it with the headset already plugged in. The mic usually works after I unplug and reconnect the headset to my Chatpad again.

If that doesn't work and a full power cycle also doesn't work then check to see if there is a firmware update that needs to be applied.

If all of the above doesn't work then unfortunately it appears that Microsoft has introduced an incompatibility between controllers and consoles that is impacting the 3.5mm headset jack on some Microsoft controllers.
    It is unknown how long it will take before they release an update to fix that issue.

The Microsoft stereo headset adapter is one possible workaround. Another workaround to the issue is the Microsoft Chatpad. While this may be a bit more expensive than the headset adapter, it has some added benefits:

• keyboard for easier typing in messages etc, can also be used as mappable controls for games like War Thunder
    • Built-in volume, game/party chat mixer adjustment

I know it's annoying to have to spend more money to fix an issue that is beyond your control however this will likely be the fastest way that you can resolve the issue at this time.

Good luck!
  6. DapperCrane Win User

Audio Issue

This will occasionally happen to me I've found the remedy in my case to go to the settings choose the power and start up option. Then choose turn off or reset. Here you want to choose the full shut down feature.

This seems to work alot better than the unplug and wait 30 seconds.

Almost the same concept as shutting down your computer rather than just power cycling.
Thema:

Audio Issue

1. Audio Issue - Similar Threads - Audio Issue

2. 8m having issues from streaming from my console! Audio is not playing and it's hard to see...

in XboX Insiders
    8m having issues from streaming from my console! Audio is not playing and it's hard to see...: submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox mobile app on Android issue with audio and mic quality suddenly going bad when joining...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mobile app on Android issue with audio and mic quality suddenly going bad when joining...: I have tested this for hours now and this is the run down of the problem: Install Xbox app on phone. Google pixel 2 xl Connect wireless headphones with mic built in to phone. Works perfectly...
  4. Audio issues Xbox (Beta) app for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio issues Xbox (Beta) app for PC: I was trying to use my Arctis 7 headset(Wireless) and my friend(XBOX) was not able to hear me(PC). I tried disabling all other sound input devices to see if that would work to no avail. However...
  5. Xbox One X audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X audio issues: I'm having some very serious issues with audio on certain games. The audio will stutter and freeze, and sometimes completely cut out for a few seconds at a time. This issue only affects certain...
  6. Xbox Companion App Party/audio chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Companion App Party/audio chat issues: So when I stream and play my xbox on my laptop it usually works fine. Although sometimes my xbox doesnt auto-sign in... If i stream to my laptop i usually have ny xbox controller plugged into my...
  7. Issues with headsets and audio settings (Stereo uncompressed, Sonic, Atmos)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with headsets and audio settings (Stereo uncompressed, Sonic, Atmos): Ok so the issue I've been having of late... Probably a couple months now actually, but anyways. I often game with a headset (have a wireless Turtle Beach Stealth 700, wired Hyper X Cloud II and...
  8. Elite Series 2 Turtle beach tac pro audio issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Turtle beach tac pro audio issue.: I purchased the Elite Series 2 controller and have been very impressed with it however today i have noticed that game audio still plays through my headset when the chat volume is all the way up,...
  9. Is audio delay a common issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is audio delay a common issue?: So I was playing a game when all of the sudden the audio went out of sync. So I turned it all off and on again, and even the Xbox menu was out of sync. I tried playing other games and all of them...
  10. Windows Xbox App Audio Issues.

in XboX Insiders
    Windows Xbox App Audio Issues.: [IMG] Has anyone else got the sad face logo on the Windows Xbox audio settings? I've tried reinstalling the Game Bar, reinstalling the Xbox app and just about every other "fix" i can find on...