Audio Issue

Discus and support Audio Issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Im having an issue where the audio sounds like a robot and distorted, it just started after this update and im not aure what to do submitted by... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/-bonzo-, Aug 5, 2019.

1. /u/-bonzo-
    /u/-bonzo- Guest

Audio Issue

Im having an issue where the audio sounds like a robot and distorted, it just started after this update and im not aure what to do

submitted by /u/-bonzo-
    [link] [comments]

/u/-bonzo-, Aug 5, 2019
  2. Juan Stevens Win User

Audio Issues

You have everything set up fine. It seems the last update broke something with the surround sound. My 5.1 was working fine. It's really annoying because MS hasn't posted there's a problem. Sigh. Amazing how this wasn't found in testing.
  3. Mister Cizl Win User

Audio issue

Hey Nutella TM! What brand and model headset are you using currently? Which have you tested? Post back and let us know!
  4. Mister Cizl Win User

Audio issue

Hey Nutella TM! To troubleshoot, we usually recommend making the set up as simple as possible. Try removing the HDMI splitter and see if the issue sees any improvement. Post back and let us know how it goes!
  5. Frathos Win User

Audio Issue

Sometimes my headset mic won't work in an Xbox party if I join it with the headset already plugged in. The mic usually works after I unplug and reconnect the headset to my Chatpad again.

If that doesn't work and a full power cycle also doesn't work then check to see if there is a firmware update that needs to be applied.

If all of the above doesn't work then unfortunately it appears that Microsoft has introduced an incompatibility between controllers and consoles that is impacting the 3.5mm headset jack on some Microsoft controllers.
    It is unknown how long it will take before they release an update to fix that issue.

The Microsoft stereo headset adapter is one possible workaround. Another workaround to the issue is the Microsoft Chatpad. While this may be a bit more expensive than the headset adapter, it has some added benefits:

• keyboard for easier typing in messages etc, can also be used as mappable controls for games like War Thunder
    • Built-in volume, game/party chat mixer adjustment

I know it's annoying to have to spend more money to fix an issue that is beyond your control however this will likely be the fastest way that you can resolve the issue at this time.

Good luck!
  6. DapperCrane Win User

Audio Issue

This will occasionally happen to me I've found the remedy in my case to go to the settings choose the power and start up option. Then choose turn off or reset. Here you want to choose the full shut down feature.

This seems to work alot better than the unplug and wait 30 seconds.

Almost the same concept as shutting down your computer rather than just power cycling.
Thema:

Audio Issue

1. Audio Issue - Similar Threads - Audio Issue

2. Xbox one game audio issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one game audio issues: Good morning ladies and gentlemen i just bought the original Saints row from Xbox online cranked it up and noticed that the ingame audio is not working where it should how can I fix this? I just...
  3. Problema de áudio em jogos [Edit - Translation] - Game audio issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema de áudio em jogos [Edit - Translation] - Game audio issue: Instalei diversos jogos da game pass , porém, todos eles estão com problema no áudio, o qual a voz dos personagens não é reproduzida, o curioso é que isso só ocorre em jogos do game pass, aguardo...
  4. Having Audio Issues on 2 consoles connected to the same account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having Audio Issues on 2 consoles connected to the same account.: I have an Xbox One X and an Xbox One. Both consoles are connected to the same account. My son plays on the Xbox One and I play on the Xbox one x. Just yesterday my headset was working perfectly on...
  5. Headset Audio Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Audio Issue: When I am in an xbox live party my game volume is too low and voice volume is too high to where I cant hear the game. I have my chat volume on the lowest setting and game volume on the highest. I...
  6. Serious Ongoing Audio Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Serious Ongoing Audio Issue: Hello. I'm currently in Insider Alpha with an Xbox One X. For the last 2-3 updates there's been rather serious issues with audio and playable videos. The audio output will emit high pitched...
  7. Issues with the Audio in the Headset.

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Audio in the Headset.: Why they can’t fix the audio issues in the Dolby Atmos, I have the Dolby Atmos in headset and there’s so many pop up and issues with the audio, I have like a month with that. submitted by...
  8. Audio issues

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues: I have a razer wolverine ultimate wired controller and a wired Kingston hyperX cloud stinger headset. I've been getting sound distortion followed by a nonstop beeping sound in my headset that...
  9. GearsOfWar Windows 10 Audio Issue - 7.1 HeadPhones / Creative Card

in XBoX on Windows
    GearsOfWar Windows 10 Audio Issue - 7.1 HeadPhones / Creative Card: To preface: (GoW4) I have had no other issues from the plethora of other games I've played on PC via steam/origin etc. etc. It began while playing for the first time and I noticed two of the guns...
  10. Guide and in-game audio issues.

in XboX Insiders
    Guide and in-game audio issues.: Most recent achievements/notifications and the really bad audio screeching/distortion in Destiny 2 is still present with today’s Alpha Skip update. Filled reports again submitted by /u/Hayvock...