Audio issues after joining xbox insider

Discus and support Audio issues after joining xbox insider in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello guys. So, this is the problem: I've recently joined Xbox insider and I've been experiencing audio issues since then. Games are working properly,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/StinixM, Aug 22, 2021.

1. /u/StinixM
    /u/StinixM Guest

Hello guys. So, this is the problem: I've recently joined Xbox insider and I've been experiencing audio issues since then. Games are working properly, but I can't hear a sound when I'm navigating through the Home. Any ideas? Is this normal or is it just me? Oh I'm playing on an Xbox one S

submitted by /u/StinixM
    [link] [comments]

/u/StinixM, Aug 22, 2021
  2. AnimalSiren774 Win User

Flight Simulator 2020

To become an insider, download the Xbox Insider Hub app on your console. You join through the app. After that, you can join various betas.
  3. XBF Leonzo G Win User

insider hub

Hello Leroy,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. The Xbox Insider program should allow you to join as long as the account meets all the correct qualifications, and the console is signed in to the correct account. The article entitled

Get the Xbox Insider Hub App
    contains details about joining the Xbox Insider program. The

Xbox User Reddit
    is where our Xbox Insider users will go to post issues with the Insider program. Be sure to let us know the results!
  4. Njal the Blue Win User

Weird voice message

Are you in the Xbox Insider Preview program, if so report the issue. If you are not, then download the Xbox Insider Hub app (you don't have to join the program) and file a report on any messages like this.
  5. WPAK Win User

Hard drive issues after joining Xbox insider/preview club.

Hi there,

since you are participating in the Xbox Insider program, I suggest posting the issue here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/

Those are basically the forums where the Xbox Insider team posts updates and responds to issues etc. Create a post there, with a clear description on what you are experiencing and someone will likely respond with advise.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Hard drive issues after joining Xbox insider/preview club.

I have two consoles that are in the Insider Preview program, and none of these had an update cause a hardware defect.

What I assume would be, that there was already a corruption happening on your console's hard drive, and the update was written to that corrupted area on the drive.

I'm afraid,
    if the troubleshooting steps for Exxx errors don't help you
    , your only option is to sign up your console for repairs.
Thema:

1. Audio issues after joining xbox insider - Similar Threads - Audio issues joining

2. Audio issues since update 9/11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio issues since update 9/11: I stream with a capture card to a dedicated streaming pc with streamlabs obs. Since the update yesterday on my series x my game chat audio will not go through speakers anymore and the only time I...
  3. Youtube App Out of Sync Issues (audio)

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube App Out of Sync Issues (audio): I'm aware this has been an issue for a while now with the Xbox Series X/S where the audio on the YouTube app gradually gets out of sync with the visuals. Easy to temporarily fix by just pausing...
  4. Xbox console companion audio issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox console companion audio issue: I can’t hear game chat audio when using xbox console companion whether I’m streaming from it or not. I tried pressing unmute the chat button but I still don’t hear audio. This also happens with...
  5. Outriders audio issue (Series X Beta Insider Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Outriders audio issue (Series X Beta Insider Ring): I recently purchased the Xbox wireless headset and have used it without issue on several games. I revisited Outriders as I still have much to do and noticed during cut scenes I am getting a...
  6. Outriders cut scene audio issue (Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    Outriders cut scene audio issue (Series X): I recently purchased the Xbox wireless headset and have used it without issue on several games. I revisited Outriders as I still have much to do and noticed during cut scenes I am getting a...
  7. Xbox Series S youtube audio issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S youtube audio issues: Has anyone experienced audio issues with the YouTube app on the series s? Every video I play the audio slowly goes more and more out of sync with the video, and the only way to fix it is to pause...
  8. Audio issues after latest alpha skip ahead update

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues after latest alpha skip ahead update: Is anyone else having strange audio issues after the latest alpha skip ahead update? All of my games now either drop sound every couple of seconds or have strange audio distortion. I’ve tried...
  9. Audio issues with my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio issues with my xbox one: Audio works for games and xbox but it won't work on any movie streaming apps like Netflix, hbo max, or amazon prime. I already looked around and did everything like changing settings and cleaning...
  10. Xbox mobile app on Android issue with audio and mic quality suddenly going bad when joining...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mobile app on Android issue with audio and mic quality suddenly going bad when joining...: I have tested this for hours now and this is the run down of the problem: Install Xbox app on phone. Google pixel 2 xl Connect wireless headphones with mic built in to phone. Works perfectly...