Audio issues in Xbox Marketplace.

Discus and support Audio issues in Xbox Marketplace. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant seem to hear any audio from trailers of any kind in the marketplace. Games, movies, tv shows....anything that has a video does not play audio... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PeterHongwell, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Audio issues in Xbox Marketplace.

I cant seem to hear any audio from trailers of any kind in the marketplace. Games, movies, tv shows....anything that has a video does not play audio with it. I can hear sound on everything else; in games, menu navigation, and all other things work fine.
    Only when looking at game or movie trailers is there no audio. Is anyone else having this problem? Have I pressed a button and not realized how to cut it back on? Can someone please help???

:)

PeterHongwell, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Puppy Fujo Win User

This is due to a new Store setting where audio for Autoplay videos is off by default. You will need to enable this setting to fix the behavior. Read more at Xbox
    Wire
    . There is a fix for it that has just been released to Xbox Insiders (Skip Ahead ring).
  3. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

New Console-- Need Help setting up

You can either buy games on the marketplace using Microsoft Points or buy using a credit/debit card.

You need to download "Optional Media Update" from the Games Marketplace, as this allows the Xbox to play mroe audio and video files.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

Titanfall Refund

A hard drive is not needed. From the marketplace description "NOTE: Installing to the Xbox 360 Hard Drive is recommended. Not doing so may result in degraded visual and audio quality."

So it is recommended but not required.
  5. DigitalAssassin Win User

Sound Error

6. SilentStryk09 Win User

Xbox Audio Issue

what kind of connection to the tv/sound system do you have? HDMI? Composite? Optical?
Thema:

1. Audio issues in Xbox Marketplace. - Similar Threads - Audio issues Marketplace

2. 8m having issues from streaming from my console! Audio is not playing and it's hard to see...

in XboX Insiders
    8m having issues from streaming from my console! Audio is not playing and it's hard to see...: submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  3. Xbox mobile app on Android issue with audio and mic quality suddenly going bad when joining...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mobile app on Android issue with audio and mic quality suddenly going bad when joining...: I have tested this for hours now and this is the run down of the problem: Install Xbox app on phone. Google pixel 2 xl Connect wireless headphones with mic built in to phone. Works perfectly...
  4. Audio issues Xbox (Beta) app for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio issues Xbox (Beta) app for PC: I was trying to use my Arctis 7 headset(Wireless) and my friend(XBOX) was not able to hear me(PC). I tried disabling all other sound input devices to see if that would work to no avail. However...
  5. Xbox One X audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X audio issues: I'm having some very serious issues with audio on certain games. The audio will stutter and freeze, and sometimes completely cut out for a few seconds at a time. This issue only affects certain...
  6. Xbox Companion App Party/audio chat issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Companion App Party/audio chat issues: So when I stream and play my xbox on my laptop it usually works fine. Although sometimes my xbox doesnt auto-sign in... If i stream to my laptop i usually have ny xbox controller plugged into my...
  7. Issues with headsets and audio settings (Stereo uncompressed, Sonic, Atmos)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issues with headsets and audio settings (Stereo uncompressed, Sonic, Atmos): Ok so the issue I've been having of late... Probably a couple months now actually, but anyways. I often game with a headset (have a wireless Turtle Beach Stealth 700, wired Hyper X Cloud II and...
  8. Elite Series 2 Turtle beach tac pro audio issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Turtle beach tac pro audio issue.: I purchased the Elite Series 2 controller and have been very impressed with it however today i have noticed that game audio still plays through my headset when the chat volume is all the way up,...
  9. Is audio delay a common issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is audio delay a common issue?: So I was playing a game when all of the sudden the audio went out of sync. So I turned it all off and on again, and even the Xbox menu was out of sync. I tried playing other games and all of them...
  10. Windows Xbox App Audio Issues.

in XboX Insiders
    Windows Xbox App Audio Issues.: [IMG] Has anyone else got the sad face logo on the Windows Xbox audio settings? I've tried reinstalling the Game Bar, reinstalling the Xbox app and just about every other "fix" i can find on...