Audio issues since July update - XB1

Discus and support Audio issues since July update - XB1 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Tonight I updated my Xbox One as usual and began playing. For some reason all of the game audio is doubled up, when I move around the dash I can hear... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by The Chosen Rat, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Audio issues since July update - XB1

Tonight I updated my Xbox One as usual and began playing. For some reason all of the game audio is doubled up, when I move around the dash I can hear the blip sounding twice.

I'm using turtle beach headphones and the official chat adaptor as I have been using for months now. If I use the settings menu to turn off the optical output, the audio is fixed but technically I shouldn't be able to hear anything as the headphones
    input is via optical.

Is anyone else experiencing the same thing?

:)

The Chosen Rat, Jul 25, 2014
  2. 99999helpme
    99999helpme Guest
    Audio issues since last update

Hello - I love this game and play it every day. I've just noticed that the audio hasn't worked right on the Daily Challenges since the last update, when you added the Diamond badge. I tried all the suggestions on your FB page and they didn't help. I don't
    hear the fireworks or the sound of the coins when I win a challenge. Yes, it's a minor issue, but I'd like to fix it if I can. Thanks.

99999helpme, Jul 25, 2014
  3. Xb1 audio issues

A hard reset seemed to fix the problem. Seems we have to hard reset with every change. Weird.

BUROCRAT-7B7F5640-E379-4EB9-B292-1D35AFCE9C12, Jul 25, 2014
  4. Audio issues since July update - XB1

did that garbled audio get cleared up? How did you deal with it? Curious...

Man In Toronto, Apr 20, 2017
  5. Man In Toronto Win User

did that garbled audio get cleared up? How did you deal with it? Curious...
  6. Kelly Craven Win User

Sound 10dB louder in TV mode

Been fighting this bug since XB1 shipped. It's not a receiver problem nor cable box issue. Your description is accurate as the audio captured via the HDMI Input is indeed boosted relative to all other apps that playback from XB1.
  7. Col Cat Tumnus Win User

SKY +HD and Xbox One

I've had a similar issue. My XB1 is on instant on mode and it turns Sky on. It used to be that when it turned on the Sky feed would be ready and playing in the TV app. Now it shows as signal lost and can take a minute or so to recognise the input. It's the
    same when I switch to TV from another app or game. I wonder if it's linked in any way to the HDCP issues people are reporting since the July update.
  8. xSolidArmorx Win User

No Picture/Sound with DirecTV - Sync Issues?

Is there a resolution for audio issues as well? I have the same DVR box as Manfrenjensen and since 1/6/214 the audio between my DVR video and XB1 audio have been out of synch. It was as if Big Bang Theory was produced in China, the mouth-to-audio was quite
    bothersome and I don't know what happened to cause this as it was perfectly fine before? I have unplugged the HDMI pass-through cable from the XB1 and DVR box, plugged them back in and it didn't help at all. Any suggestions?
  9. T SAW DC Win User

Possible Fix for the Netflix Streaming Issues

Yes, the miserable choppy frame rate issue returned since the June or July update. Thank you Microsoft
Thema:

1. Audio issues since July update - XB1 - Similar Threads - Audio issues since

2. Audio issues since update 9/11

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio issues since update 9/11: I stream with a capture card to a dedicated streaming pc with streamlabs obs. Since the update yesterday on my series x my game chat audio will not go through speakers anymore and the only time I...
  3. Youtube App Out of Sync Issues (audio)

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube App Out of Sync Issues (audio): I'm aware this has been an issue for a while now with the Xbox Series X/S where the audio on the YouTube app gradually gets out of sync with the visuals. Easy to temporarily fix by just pausing...
  4. Xbox console companion audio issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox console companion audio issue: I can’t hear game chat audio when using xbox console companion whether I’m streaming from it or not. I tried pressing unmute the chat button but I still don’t hear audio. This also happens with...
  5. Outriders audio issue (Series X Beta Insider Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Outriders audio issue (Series X Beta Insider Ring): I recently purchased the Xbox wireless headset and have used it without issue on several games. I revisited Outriders as I still have much to do and noticed during cut scenes I am getting a...
  6. Outriders cut scene audio issue (Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    Outriders cut scene audio issue (Series X): I recently purchased the Xbox wireless headset and have used it without issue on several games. I revisited Outriders as I still have much to do and noticed during cut scenes I am getting a...
  7. Audio issues after joining xbox insider

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues after joining xbox insider: Hello guys. So, this is the problem: I've recently joined Xbox insider and I've been experiencing audio issues since then. Games are working properly, but I can't hear a sound when I'm navigating...
  8. Audio issues since last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio issues since last update: Hello - I love this game and play it every day. I've just noticed that the audio hasn't worked right on the Daily Challenges since the last update, when you added the Diamond badge. I tried all...
  9. Chatpad audio output issue since latest system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chatpad audio output issue since latest system update: Basically soon as I start a twitch stream or youtube while using the audio out jack on the chatpad, I'm getting some loud fast pulsating noise if not an all out loss of sound. It happens on and...
  10. Has anyone had issues with game audio sputtering when streaming to twitch since the latest ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had issues with game audio sputtering when streaming to twitch since the latest ...: At first I thought it was my internet, then the twitch app so I went through the basics, resetting the router, power cycling the Xbox One, uninstalling then reinstalling the app. Nothing worked....