Audio issues since update 9/11

Discus and support Audio issues since update 9/11 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I stream with a capture card to a dedicated streaming pc with streamlabs obs. Since the update yesterday on my series x my game chat audio will not go... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Michael Reyes, Sep 13, 2021.

1. Michael Reyes
    Michael Reyes New Member

I stream with a capture card to a dedicated streaming pc with streamlabs obs. Since the update yesterday on my series x my game chat audio will not go through speakers anymore and the only time I can hear people in chat is if they are using xbox party chat which I can't do since others are on other platforms. The stream will pick up their audio if I unplug my headset from my wired controller but once I plug my headset in the game chat is gone. I checked all my settings are the same as they were when it was wiring for the past 4 months. Any idea what it could be?

Michael Reyes, Sep 13, 2021
  2. coco meat train Win User

Sound issues with xbox one and Kingdom of Amalur Reckoning

3. Farscape247 Win User

Turtle Beach Audio Issue

seams to be a glitch with the latest controller update, i have to press the audio preset button on the headset adapter to get the audio to work ok, super human hearing is off, been using these for the past 9 months or more with no issues, try them on my
    other controller that is not updated and they work great so this is an update issue, typical.
  4. trple X blu dot Win User
  5. KLRSKIR Win User

Help with the Forza Horizon Two Day One Ultimate Edition

6. lighthouse777 Win User

CPU bumped from 1.6ghz to 1.75ghz, Xbox One in full production

i predict 11/1

since the xbox 360 started production on 9/14/2005 released 11/22/2005

so if they follow that then yeah

11/1.. crossing fingers
Thema:

1. Audio issues since update 9/11 - Similar Threads - Audio issues since

2. Youtube App Out of Sync Issues (audio)

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube App Out of Sync Issues (audio): I'm aware this has been an issue for a while now with the Xbox Series X/S where the audio on the YouTube app gradually gets out of sync with the visuals. Easy to temporarily fix by just pausing...
  3. Xbox console companion audio issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox console companion audio issue: I can’t hear game chat audio when using xbox console companion whether I’m streaming from it or not. I tried pressing unmute the chat button but I still don’t hear audio. This also happens with...
  4. Outriders audio issue (Series X Beta Insider Ring)

in XboX Insiders
    Outriders audio issue (Series X Beta Insider Ring): I recently purchased the Xbox wireless headset and have used it without issue on several games. I revisited Outriders as I still have much to do and noticed during cut scenes I am getting a...
  5. Outriders cut scene audio issue (Series X)

in XboX Insiders
    Outriders cut scene audio issue (Series X): I recently purchased the Xbox wireless headset and have used it without issue on several games. I revisited Outriders as I still have much to do and noticed during cut scenes I am getting a...
  6. Audio issues after joining xbox insider

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues after joining xbox insider: Hello guys. So, this is the problem: I've recently joined Xbox insider and I've been experiencing audio issues since then. Games are working properly, but I can't hear a sound when I'm navigating...
  7. Audio issues since last update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio issues since last update: Hello - I love this game and play it every day. I've just noticed that the audio hasn't worked right on the Daily Challenges since the last update, when you added the Diamond badge. I tried all...
  8. Chatpad audio output issue since latest system update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chatpad audio output issue since latest system update: Basically soon as I start a twitch stream or youtube while using the audio out jack on the chatpad, I'm getting some loud fast pulsating noise if not an all out loss of sound. It happens on and...
  9. Has anyone had issues with game audio sputtering when streaming to twitch since the latest ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has anyone had issues with game audio sputtering when streaming to twitch since the latest ...: At first I thought it was my internet, then the twitch app so I went through the basics, resetting the router, power cycling the Xbox One, uninstalling then reinstalling the app. Nothing worked....
  10. Audio issues since July update - XB1

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio issues since July update - XB1: Tonight I updated my Xbox One as usual and began playing. For some reason all of the game audio is doubled up, when I move around the dash I can hear the blip sounding twice. I'm using turtle...
Tags: