Audio issues with the mobile streaming games to phone. Help page isnt useful

Discus and support Audio issues with the mobile streaming games to phone. Help page isnt useful in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Just started setting up my xbox mobile streaming so that I can play games on my phone with a BT controller and my audio just keeps cutting in and out... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Meandphill, Oct 30, 2020.

1. Audio issues with the mobile streaming games to phone. Help page isnt useful

Just started setting up my xbox mobile streaming so that I can play games on my phone with a BT controller and my audio just keeps cutting in and out like a broken speaker. I am using a Samsung Galaxy S10 with the newest update and I have tried 3 different sound methods. The phone itself. my wired headphones and bluetooth headphones but I get the same result all the time, super choppy audio that is not useable. My phone is on my wifi running at 200 mbps and my xbox is on a wired connection to the same wifi. Is there anything i can do to fix the audio at all?

submitted by /u/Meandphill
    [link] [comments]

/u/Meandphill, Oct 30, 2020
  2. XBF Crystal P Win User

Xbox App Audio Assistance

3. Danny O'Shaughnessy Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter Issue

I'm also experiencing a similar issue. where party members can hear themselves echo when my audio is on, however as soon as I mute my microphone the echo disappears for them.

The only issue on my end is the audio from the headset seems quiet even on the loudest setting.

I'm using the Tritton 720+ and it seems to be an issue with the converter for the 2.5mm to 3.5mm cable as using the Tritton MP3 mobile adapter (

store.madcatz.com/.../MP3-Mobile-Phone-and-Competition-Gaming-Adapter-for-AX-180-and-AX-720.html
    ) to get game and chat directly through the headset works fine but does mean I sacrifice optical audio.

This is frustrating and appears to be an issue with the adapter but I honestly don't know and would like some info regarding a fix or something similar.
  4. SeanP_927 Win User

My elite series 2 left analog stick has a terrible drift.

I have a similar issue with my play and charge kit. If you go to device support to register device it doesnt work. The help page they send you to isnt there. So you go to the Contact us page and there are no phone calls or chat for this issue. How are
    we supposed to get help with a faulty accessory within the 90 day warranty?
  5. SoundlessName01 Win User

Xbox Game Pass App Regular and Beta from Google Play Store

I am accepted in the game stream preview, but I was not streaming at the time of using the game pass mobile app. Its the game pass app itself that is lagging. I even logeed out of everything except the game pass mobile app on google play store. I had all
    xbox apps on my phone uninstalled as well, except the game pass mobile app. I am a part of Project XCloud if thats what you're asking.
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Audio pushed through app

Heya Aceletic.

Afraid there isn't an option to push audio to your phone. If you stream to a PC you would be able to hear audio though :) Let us know if we can help out with any other Xbox support questions.
Thema:

Audio issues with the mobile streaming games to phone. Help page isnt useful

1. Audio issues with the mobile streaming games to phone. Help page isnt useful - Similar Threads - Audio issues mobile

2. 0x80bd0009 - Check Audio Reciever issue on Xbox Series S

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x80bd0009 - Check Audio Reciever issue on Xbox Series S: I am getting a 0x80bd0009 error when trying to change the audio settings from Stereo to any type of surround sound option, including Bitstream. The same HDMI port, TV and Sound bar was plugged in...
  3. just started using gaming but i got an audio issue, any fixes?

in XboX Insiders
    just started using gaming but i got an audio issue, any fixes?: about half an hour ago i decided to give cloud gaming a try on my phone (Samsung A70) but upon opening a game the audio constantly cuts out. its inaudible, p much just random blasts of sound. how...
  4. Issue with noise on headphones audio at certain volume levels

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with noise on headphones audio at certain volume levels: Delta Ring Here, I have been trouble with audio on headphones at certain volume levels on my XSX controller. Below 80% of max volume I can hear noise on my game, but if I increase the level...
  5. [Dolby Atmos and LG CX models] Audio possible issue between XBOX and LG CX

in XboX Insiders
    [Dolby Atmos and LG CX models] Audio possible issue between XBOX and LG CX: Hello everyone, I've a XBOX Series X connected to a LG OLED CX model. I've started to notice some crackling noises in some games (for instance on GTA 5 whenever I press the menu button to check...
  6. Anyone have black screen/stuttering and audio crackling issues like this with Remote Play?...

in XboX Insiders
    Anyone have black screen/stuttering and audio crackling issues like this with Remote Play?...: [IMG] submitted by /u/niallobr [link] [comments]
  7. Series X Audio issue: Not hearing dialogue in cutscenes (center channel audio).

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series X Audio issue: Not hearing dialogue in cutscenes (center channel audio).: I'm having an issue with my Series X that started happening all of a sudden. It seems I am not getting center channel audio and it results in not being able to hear dialogue during cutscenes. This...
  8. Surround sound audio issue on series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Surround sound audio issue on series x: I'm having an issue with my surround sound system it is connected to my TV using hdmi arc and my xbox is connected to the tv via hdmi while playing games the sound will work fine and then all of a...
  9. Having audio issues on series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having audio issues on series X: Playing AC Valhalla & you can hear sound on game menu & character swinging weapon, but no sound on character voices or when there talking. Also same thing on dirt 5. No sound when narrator is...
  10. Xbox mobile app on Android issue with audio and mic quality suddenly going bad when joining...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox mobile app on Android issue with audio and mic quality suddenly going bad when joining...: I have tested this for hours now and this is the run down of the problem: Install Xbox app on phone. Google pixel 2 xl Connect wireless headphones with mic built in to phone. Works perfectly...