Audio Issues with turtle Beach Audio Adapter

Discus and support Audio Issues with turtle Beach Audio Adapter in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Every time I switch my console on , I need to unplug and re-plug my adapter in order for it to work. Once it works, I can’t adjust the game/chat levels... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DRGoldsylver, Aug 24, 2019.

1. Audio Issues with turtle Beach Audio Adapter

Every time I switch my console on , I need to unplug and re-plug my adapter in order for it to work. Once it works, I can’t adjust the game/chat levels on it, it is set to full chat, mid game levels.

submitted by /u/DRGoldsylver
    [link] [comments]

/u/DRGoldsylver, Aug 24, 2019
  2. AlexMellott Win User

Xbox 360 E Optical Output ???

The Turtle Beach adapter will solve this problem. It basically splits the HDMI signal into optical audio and HDMI video.

HDMI carries both audio and video, so the Turtle Beach adapter basically helps give you the audio connection separately. It can also be used to hook up a sound bar or surround sound system (what i have).
  3. mudden Win User

Using Audio adapter with HDMI and switching the HDMI input with an HDMI hub, will my Xbox restart?

Yes using both at same time the HDMI to the switch then to the tv the audio adapter to my turtle beach headset and have no issues
  4. W4RMIND Win User

Sound with HDMI cable?

Try getting an audio adapter . They are usually used with turtle beaches. If you do, remember to get the splitter cable also.
  5. OllyBongo1 Win User

wired turtle beach headsets on system connect audio lag

I have a Turtle Beach headset aswel

first off can you let us know what headset it is e.g Turtle Beach X12

also are you using the Xbox HDMI audio adapter
  6. Hordie Win User

Turtle Beach x12 not working with the one please fix this

you can get audio just not chat. Turtle Beach has made some adapters for the one. It's their job to fix their product.
Thema:

Audio Issues with turtle Beach Audio Adapter

1. Audio Issues with turtle Beach Audio Adapter - Similar Threads - Audio Issues turtle

2. Issues with Xbox Audio, third party video apps and Samsung Q90r Soundbar

in XboX Insiders
    Issues with Xbox Audio, third party video apps and Samsung Q90r Soundbar: I've been asked to post this here by someone on Twitter so would be great to get an opinion. I have my Xbox plugged in to my Q90r (7.2.4 soundbar with rears) using hdmi. When the Xbox is set to...
  3. Audio Issue in my Party

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Issue in my Party: I joined a party, and whilst my friends can hear me fine, I can't hear anyone else. I can hear my game fine and i can't find any solutions online. I'm playing on Windows 10 with the Xbox Console...
  4. Gears 5 (PC) Mic/Audio Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 (PC) Mic/Audio Issue: Whenever I start up Gears 5 for some reason my mic on my headset loses all function. The audio comes in fine but like I said... the actual mic just stops working completely on any program...
  5. Audio Issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Issues: So, i'm having trouble with my mic, it'll will play the audio from the party but it's very faint and hard to hear, but it won't play any game audio or even the sounds from scrolling through the...
  6. Xbox audio issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox audio issue: Hello, about a month ago, after the system update, i turned on my xbox to find that my audio within the xbox itself has been sped up and sounds like my console has been inhaling helium whilst also...
  7. Audio issues with 3 headsets, 2 controllers.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio issues with 3 headsets, 2 controllers.: I purchased an xbox1 S in November 2018. I also got an Astro A10 headset. After a few months the sound on the headset would cut out sporadically. I figured it was buggy head set, no big deal. I...
  8. XBox 360 wired connection, using Turtle Beach X41, slight Party audio cut out issue in Halo ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBox 360 wired connection, using Turtle Beach X41, slight Party audio cut out issue in Halo ...: Hey all. I am running a black Xbox 360 slim (250gB version). I have it on a wired connection into a Cisco wireless router, from an Xfinity Cable Modem. I pay for quick internet and latest...
  9. Turtle Beach Audio Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Audio Issue: I have the Turtle beach X07 Pro's, since the last update when i use the Turtle beach adapter it does not play audio through the headset or it will go extremely distorted, i have found a way around...
  10. I'm having issues with using an HDMI cable alongside a Turtle Beach audio adapter.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having issues with using an HDMI cable alongside a Turtle Beach audio adapter.: Here's the problem: - I want to use a monitor (acer k222HQL) to play xbox. However, there is no audio system, so I bought a turtle beach headset and audio adapter to use both the HDMI and the...