Audio Issues with Xbox Bluetooth Adapter for PC (possibly on Xbox)

Discus and support Audio Issues with Xbox Bluetooth Adapter for PC (possibly on Xbox) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Video Example: https://youtu.be/aeeorxvRWVY At the moment, I'm currently having some audio issues when using the Xbox Bluetooth Adapter on PC. This... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mootkins, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Mootkins
    Mootkins Guest

Video Example: https://youtu.be/aeeorxvRWVY

At the moment, I'm currently having some audio issues when using the Xbox Bluetooth Adapter on PC. This mainly occurs in games such as Halo Infinite and from my research occurs in other Xbox Games such as Gears 5 and even on PC Desktop on occasion. I'm currently using the Razer Kaira Pro: Halo Infinite Edition as my headset and have read from other users PC (including Xbox players) having similar issues when using the Xbox Bluetooth Adapter for audio.

I've also searched online if there might be some driver for me to install for the Xbox Adapter but I wasn't able to find an official driver from Microsoft. I've currently used VB-Cable as a temporary solution but wanted to know if there might be a fix to the audio stuttering when using the Xbox Bluetooth Adapter?

:)

Mootkins, Nov 29, 2021
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Pad XBOX ONE S Windows 10

Hi Diabelnyy,

Unfortunately it's not possible to connect your headset via Bluetooth, unless your headset or headphones have built in Bluetooth. If the headset's are Bluetooth capable, then you would need to set them up via your PC's Bluetooth settings, but I'm not sure
    if you can have multiple devices connected via Bluetooth at the same time.

You would need to directly connect the headset to your PC via the 3.5 mm audio port. Connecting into the controller will not work unless you are playing on an Xbox One console.

The Xbox wireless controller adapter for PC will not work in trying to connect a headset via Bluetooth.
  3. Tezzarrific Win User

3,5mm Jack not working on Xbox One S Controller through Bluetooth

bluetooth connection yes to connect to bluetooth, but they DO NOT support audio over bluetooth. this has been like this since the S controllers came out.

to have audio transmitted you would need the wireless adapter that is available for pc.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

headset with jack 3.5

If you are connected with bluetooth to a PC or mobile device, you will not get game audio. You must use the official adapter
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

Turtle beach connect to pc

yes as the controller works on bluetooth but there is no audio passthrough via bluetooth, either plug the controller in with a cable and hardwire the headset into that or use xbox wireless adapter.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Xbox One or Elite controller and Bluetooth headphones on PC

I understand, anyway, this problem was not supposed to be happening, since the following is said on the Microsoft website.

''When your controller is connected via Bluetooth, audio devices are not supported. To use a headset, connect your controller directly to your PC by using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10, or connect your audio device directly to your PC.''

- This is information that can be seen at the link below.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

- Maybe it's a problem specific to the controller hardware and not the cable itself, but I would recommend testing another cable as well if possible.
Thema:

1. Audio Issues with Xbox Bluetooth Adapter for PC (possibly on Xbox) - Similar Threads - Audio Issues Bluetooth

2. Xbox Series X and Xbox App on PC Audio Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X and Xbox App on PC Audio Issue: Hello, I am getting serious audio issues on my xbox series x when in party chat and listening to my friends. They start to cause crackle in my headset when I listen to them and it does it off...
  3. Major issue with audio from soundbars, Microsoft needs to fix this

in XboX Insiders
    Major issue with audio from soundbars, Microsoft needs to fix this: I'm having an issue with my soundbar on my Xbox series X. The Xbox does not recognise it as a 5.1 system and will only allow me to use stereo uncompressed or dolby digital. Stereo uncompressed...
  4. Headset in game Audio present, Mic works, but no play back. Issues maintaining chat audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset in game Audio present, Mic works, but no play back. Issues maintaining chat audio: I'm unable to hear recorded audio on my headset. I can hear in game audio, and the random clicks and sounds while navigating the xbox menus. I can hear the monitoring of my mic. When I record a...
  5. Xbox Series X game capture audio sync issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X game capture audio sync issues: Hi there. When using the game clip capture method of long-pressing the share button on my controller, the resulting video that is captured includes the video clip and the game audio, but the audio...
  6. Party Chat audio issues - crackling/hiss when streaming using Twitch App - fine during gameplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Party Chat audio issues - crackling/hiss when streaming using Twitch App - fine during gameplay: Some friends and I have been trying to stream our gameplay through our Xbox Series X machines via the twitch app and even though all of us are hardwired to the net, have decent headsets, nothing...
  7. Game chat audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game chat audio issues: I have read all the nonsense answers Microsoft is giving people. What a joke. That being said here is the issue: If you use a headset with the audio settings as headset and speakers, Game chat...
  8. Audio missing and game issue.

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio missing and game issue.: So, a few hours ago my audio disappeared. I tried reinstalling the drivers, troubleshooting it, and still nothing. When I plug in my headset at an angle, there is a slight cracking noise coming...
  9. Audio issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio issues: TV started making buzzing sound and then audio completely cut out. Audio will work on Xbox home screen and as I'm starting up the game but then cuts out as soon as I get to the main menu. I put...
  10. Xbox Gamebar recording always giving me crackling audio, how do I fix this audio issue?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamebar recording always giving me crackling audio, how do I fix this audio issue?: Hello, so I'm trying to record a Roblox video, but the problem is, when I record, it will result in crackling audio in some, if not most parts and it's pretty annoying, I wanna know what could be...