Audio lag/audio sync issues

Discus and support Audio lag/audio sync issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello all, first time forum poster, so I apologize for any issues. I recently bought a Philips HTL1510B/37 sound bar, with subwoofer. I am currently... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mc709, Nov 26, 2020.

1. Mc709
    Mc709 Guest

Hello all, first time forum poster, so I apologize for any issues.

I recently bought a Philips HTL1510B/37 sound bar, with subwoofer. I am currently having an issue with my audio lagging behind my video, for all games, movies, and apps.

My TV is a RCA RTU5540-C, which is connected via HDMI cable.

My Audio settings on the Xbox are as follows. HDMI Audio > off. Optical Audio > Stereo uncompressedI have my sound bar connected via optical cable directly from the back of my Xbox
    One S to the sound bar, and my TV is connected via HDMI cable.

I am reading that there should be a setting on the sound bar for sound processing, but from what I have been reading, there is no setting for this. I am also reading that there should be a setting on my TV for the Video as well, but am having no luck with that
    either.

I am usually know my way around electronics pretty good, but this has me stumped, and it is becoming very annoying watching shows, and peoples lips stop moving but they're still talking for a few seconds.

Has anyone else had this issue, or been able to resolve this issue?

Thanks,

:)

Mc709, Nov 26, 2020
  2. MageBatRada Win User

Fortnite twitch game tchatting

Hi Brb DAMS, This is often a audio sync issue, your voice chat will be delayed due to stream protection to prevent stream sniping but if the game audio itself is lagging i would recommend restarting your console. This had happened to other steramers and
    players that game audio doesnt sync right.
  3. BRB Dams Win User

Fortnite twitch game tchatting

Hi , This is often a audio sync issue, your voice chat will be delayed due to stream protection to prevent stream sniping but if the game audio itself is lagging i would recommend restarting your console. This had happened to other steramers
    and players that game audio doesnt sync right.
    I don't have a lag. When i play with ps4 or pc players i'm the only one who listen and on the stream nobody listen them
  4. FleeingBard9892 Win User

Getting analog audio and HDMI at the same time?

Whoever says that HDMI audio is superior to Toslink must think that Mcdonalds is fine dining. HDMi lags and is not recommended for proper video audio sync. Fiber is far superior and will always be faster then a copper connection. Certain games like Rocksmith
    recommend using only toslink audio as HDMI is too slow to sync to the video.
  5. WYLD STALLYNS77 Win User

Blu Ray Player out of sinc after latest console update!!!!

I Am having this same Issue with Audio Sync Issues. Tried watching couple movies tonight via BluRay APP and Audio Sync issues was very bad.
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Live TV Sound and Picture issues since new XBOX One Experience Dashboard

had this, mainly sky issue, some channels on sky i have to keep tweaking the delay on the sky box to get it right, itv and channel 5 are the worst culprits for audio lag and sync issues.
Thema:

1. Audio lag/audio sync issues - Similar Threads - Audio lag audio

2. Xbox One X Audio Lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Audio Lag: I’ve been having audio lag problems with my xbox while playing games and sometimes when im just in the xbox menus but, not when watching movies. My TV is a Vizio V555-G1 and my xbox is connected...
  3. Any update on the Series X Dolby Atmos audio lag?

in XboX Insiders
    Any update on the Series X Dolby Atmos audio lag?: Just wondering if Microsoft is doing anything to fix the issue with Atmos, which produces a ridiculous roughly three second audio lag on my and lot of other people’s setups. I’ve tried every...
  4. Audio lag xbox series X on bitstream out.

in XboX Insiders
    Audio lag xbox series X on bitstream out.: Please, fix the extreme audip lag on bitstream out. It is ridiculous .... dolby atmos is the most extreme, almost a second to late submitted by /u/AdRevolutionary3721 [link] [comments]
  5. dolby atmos audio lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    dolby atmos audio lag: I have the series x, LG CX, and Sonos arc, all connected with the hdmi cords they came with. with the lg set to pass through audio via eARC, and XSX set to dolby atmos audio, I'm getting audio...
  6. Xbox Series S feels very slow, audio lagging in menus and games are slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S feels very slow, audio lagging in menus and games are slow: i had just bought this Series S like everybody else, and when i booted it up i noticed it sounded very off, as if the entire menus were lagging. so i just ignored it but going forward anything i'm...
  7. HDMI audio lags issues possible issue

in XboX Insiders
    HDMI audio lags issues possible issue: For the last few updates I have had bad audio lag using hdmi when set to bitstream out and dolby digital. If i change it to use stereo uncompressed the audio is fine. This set has worked for...
  8. Xbox one audio lag on tv speakers via hdmi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one audio lag on tv speakers via hdmi: I have not experienced this problem before until these last few days. Whenever I would play a game the audio gradually keeps going out of sync and constantly lags behind. The only way to remedy...
  9. Xbox One X Dolby Atmos Audio Lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X Dolby Atmos Audio Lag: Anyone find a decent workaround for the Dolby Atmos audio lag on Xbox One X? I'm incredibly frustrated and feeling defeated in attempting to correct the issue. I've been following several threads...
  10. Mouse Causes Audio Lag

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mouse Causes Audio Lag: I bought a Corsair mouse and keyboard to use with my Xbox One S and the first day it worked fine but now when I move my mouse cursor it causes my audio to lag. Haven’t changed anything since the...