Audio latency test using Gamepass - Please Post Your Results!

Discus and support Audio latency test using Gamepass - Please Post Your Results! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Change the audio output in xbox settings to what you would like to test. Download Dual kick heroes from Gamepass, start that game, go to in-game... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/omgsoftcats, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Audio latency test using Gamepass - Please Post Your Results!

1. Change the audio output in xbox settings to what you would like to test.

2. Download Dual kick heroes from Gamepass, start that game, go to in-game options, select audio calibration,

My results:

XSX HDMI LG OLED to optical 5.1:

Stereo - 70ms

Bitstream:

DTS - 150ms

Dolby - 150ms

Atmos - 250ms

HEADSET through 3.5mm on XSX controller:

Stereo - 60ms

Sonic - 200ms

Atmos - 230ms

Please test your setup and post some results, especially include the TV you are using because some are saying it's an LG TV issue.

submitted by /u/omgsoftcats
    [link] [comments]

/u/omgsoftcats, Aug 5, 2021
  2. TheJackah Win User

Bad latency 160+

Hi A Very Smugleaf,

Thanks for posting on the Community Support Forums!

Are you testing your latency from the Xbox console itself? If so, your Xbox console will be pinging a server in Seattle regardless of where you're located in the world.

To get an accurate result of your latency, run a test on speedtest.net and report back with what you get there.
  3. taidara Win User

Xbox Live internet speed

Is it possible for your to run a speetest from your PC, wired directly to the router? If so, I would recommend that you try this method instead and post back with the results. Also, only have your PC running while you measure your bandwidth and test for
    latency.

Keep us posted!
  4. ProperSkate203 Win User

Forver Being Kicked Out Of Ghosts On XBox One

seaside go to settings then network then test multiplayer connection soon as it end hold left right trigger buttons and left right bumpers all at same time this will fetch up more detailed results showing latency packet loss and nat type please as busgod
    says can u post results
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

: Problems with my ms

Hi BogdanKit,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

I'm assuming you are referring to latency since milliseconds (ms) is the unit the of measurement for latency. This is a measure of distance of data transfer between your network and the data centers your network is connecting to.

What speed test are you performing? If you are using a random speed test online, the test is pinging your network from the closest data center to you. If your latency spikes or is that high, then your network is connecting you to far away data centers and
    most games have a setting where you choose what servers to connect to.

You want to make sure that your Xbox region is set to your actual region which an be done from the Xbox' system settings. If you are playing in game servers located in your region, then the only other reason that latency spikes is due to another player stressing
    the servers using illegal methods like denial of service (DoS) or distributed denial of service (DDoS) attacks.

Please go into your Xbox's network settings and then Test your network speed and statistics, then post your results here.
  6. Tgeekster Win User

Xbox live keeps disconnecting.

Hi ValkyrieKiller7,

Just as a quick test can you go to
    http://www.pingtest.net
    and run through the ping test there. If you could post your results back here that would be great. Just looking to see if there are dropped packets and if there is any latency.
Thema:

Audio latency test using Gamepass - Please Post Your Results!

1. Audio latency test using Gamepass - Please Post Your Results! - Similar Threads - Audio latency test

2. Can you add French audio for movies in Canada (Quebec)?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you add French audio for movies in Canada (Quebec)?: I wanted to rent The Green Knight that I missed in theater, but it’s only available in English. I know on Apple TV it’s available in French, so why not on MS Store? Thank you submitted by...
  3. Audio output preference now being synced?

in XboX Insiders
    Audio output preference now being synced?: I have 2 systems on the alpha skip ahead, one a XsX and the other being a One S. They both use different settings for audio output but lately (and I can't say which build it started on) the audio...
  4. Dvr audio sync working for me now

in XboX Insiders
    Dvr audio sync working for me now: The Dvr audio sync problem I have complained so much about appears fixed for now. I want to say thank you! Unless it's just coincidence but it's stayed working for a few weeks now, unlike before....
  5. Roblox Xbox Editon audio error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Roblox Xbox Editon audio error: Whenever I get on Roblox, it never plays the background music nor the sound when hovering over games. I checked to see if I had the volume down, so I joined a game and the volume was at max level....
  6. Xbox Wireless Headset Audio Latency

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Headset Audio Latency: So recently I purchased a Wireless Headset for Xbox Series X and after initial setup I discovered that it has quite noticeable lag (~100ms) in stereo mode and even worse (~300ms) in Atmos. Of...
  7. YouTube app audio latency - Possible fix

in XboX Insiders
    YouTube app audio latency - Possible fix: If you are suffering from audio latency with the YouTube app on your console just go to the settings > History and Data > Reset app. You will need to sign back in after doing this however it...
  8. Xbox Wireless Headset Audio Latency

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset Audio Latency: I’ve noticed that the XWH has a bit of noticeable audio latency compared to headsets that are connected via 3.5mm to a wireless controller. The difference is very slight (50-150 ms I’d guess) but...
  9. Xbox series X - AUDIO - USB vs 3.5mm headphones - Quality & Latency

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X - AUDIO - USB vs 3.5mm headphones - Quality & Latency: Hello, I wonder what will have the best sound quality and less latency: Option 1. Connect wired headphone into the Xbox series x controller (3.5mm) Option 2. Connect wired headphone into the...
  10. Increased audio latency over hdmi alpha build 2004.200319

in XboX Insiders
    Increased audio latency over hdmi alpha build 2004.200319: Anybody else notice a massive increase in audio latency over hdmi with the latest alpha build? >500ms now. Feedback submitted submitted by /u/trixsta587 [link] [comments]

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox game to test audio latency