Audio mix in game bar isn't working - speakers + applications aren't showing up

Discus and support Audio mix in game bar isn't working - speakers + applications aren't showing up in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] Every time I get on my PC after a shutdown, it works just fine. But the moment it goes to sleep and turn it back on, the speakers, as well as... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by brokeboy024, Mar 22, 2020.

1. brokeboy024
    brokeboy024 Guest

Audio mix in game bar isn't working - speakers + applications aren't showing up [​IMG]

Every time I get on my PC after a shutdown, it works just fine. But the moment it goes to sleep and turn it back on, the speakers, as well as all of my applications do not show up. I am using Bluetooth speakers but I have tried to disconnect and reconnect
    them and nothing shows back up.

:)

brokeboy024, Mar 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Audio mix in game bar isn't working - speakers + applications aren't showing up - Similar Threads - Audio mix game

2. Audio Output and Input Missing from Voice Chat in Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio Output and Input Missing from Voice Chat in Xbox Game Bar: Hi, The issue originated from my inability to join xbox party chat. I have narrowed it down the issue is due to the fact that Xbox Game Bar is not detecting my Audio Input and Output devices in...
  3. Microsoft Edge's audio stopped to work on my Xbox

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Edge's audio stopped to work on my Xbox: Audio started to not work on Microsoft Edge in my Xbox. It's not a problem of my headphones because I can listen to Spotify or simply in game sound, so I don't understand what's the problem. Any...
  4. Xbox Game Bar Audio Setting not working/updating

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Audio Setting not working/updating: https://i.imgur.com/GOE7cT7.png When I screenshot this I had Google Chrome/Youtube, Spotify and Sea of Thieves running. None of them showed up and my overall volume does not change when I slide...
  5. Xbox One S Loses Video and Audio after 8 = 10 minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Loses Video and Audio after 8 = 10 minutes: My Xbox One S which I've been using since launch has developed a weird problem, after around 8 minutes the screen starts to flicker to black and the audio starts to cut out It progressively gets...
  6. BUG REPORT: Xbox App on mobile crashes when including party audio

in XBoX on Mobile
    BUG REPORT: Xbox App on mobile crashes when including party audio: When someone is streaming in a party and you go to include party audio on mobile, the app crashes. Happened on Iphone c15a10b3-1e9a-4556-a008-bb2dbc28d398
  7. Elite Series 2 Controller In-game audio works but in-game chat doesn't? (Fortnite)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Series 2 Controller In-game audio works but in-game chat doesn't? (Fortnite): So I have this issue and mainly pin pointed it to my Xbox One Elite Series 2 Controller, when I join an xbox party using my headset with the controller, I can hear them and they can hear me, same...
  8. Xbox audio headset issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox audio headset issue: Yes im having a problem with the audio coming from my headset that never was a problem before this xbox update. For example when im listening to music or watching a video it sounds like its...
  9. Audio mixing xbox and computer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio mixing xbox and computer: So I've been trying to figure out for a while now hoe to get my xbox one audio through my computer headphones along with my computer audio. I have no idea how to do this without any lag. I have...
  10. Can you mix game audio and party chat audio?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can you mix game audio and party chat audio?: Before I buy a new headset and stereo adapter I would like to confirm one thing. From what I understand you can blend and control the volume between game audio and chat audio. For example, when I...