Audio not working on Xbox one!?!?

Discus and support Audio not working on Xbox one!?!? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My audio isn’t working on my Xbox one, my speakers are fine I have tested and they still play noise through my tv but there is no sound coming through... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Elderberry_These, Jun 16, 2022.

1. Audio not working on Xbox one!?!?

My audio isn’t working on my Xbox one, my speakers are fine I have tested and they still play noise through my tv but there is no sound coming through them when I play Xbox. It says I have a headset connected but it’s always said that and even when there is one connected it will normally play through both speakers and headsets.

submitted by /u/Elderberry_These
    [link] [comments]

/u/Elderberry_These, Jun 16, 2022
  2. Burnin TODI Win User

Tritton 7.1 and Xbox One

Here is how I understand the whole headset compatability works (maybe someone can correct me if I am wrong):

GAME AUDIO

If your headset gets the game audio via a box linked to your gaming machine via optic audio out - this audio will continue to work as designed, as the xbox One has optic out as well.

CHAT AUDIO

If your headset gets the chat audio via a direct bluetooth wireless link to the xbox360 machine - then this headset will not work with chat audio on the xbox One.

If your headset gets the chat audio wireless via a bluetooth puck that plugs into the 360 controller (not a direct wireless link to the gaming machine) -then this may work with the xbox One depending on how the forthcoming adapter works with next gen controllers.

If your headset gets the chat audio via a cable directly connected to your xbox360 controller - then this may work on the xbox One depending on how the upcoming adapter works with the xbox One controller.
  3. Paul Lazarou Win User

Turtle Beach X12 no tv sound

You need the one with the audio adaptor to connect to the x12's, That audio works with the old type of xbox and slims, as i have one.
  4. Bill katherineschwoc Win User

Tritton Warhead™ 7.1 Wireless Surround Headset x 2

works for audio on the xbox one but no chat Kinda sucks, Microsoft please help..
  5. rightwingers Win User

Cable signal lost after Xbox goes into stand-by mode

I have found a slightly different issue with cable after going into standby mode. The cable video works, but the audio does not (game audio works fine, though). I have to unplug the HDMI Out from the back of the Xbox One and then plug it back in to work.

The issue is not consistent, though. Sometimes everything works, sometimes cable audio does not.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Headset

Hey there Nick.

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums. You are saying that it works perfectly fine, you can hear party chat and the microphone works but you are having trouble hearing In-game audio?

Go ahead and take a look at our support article for
    Troubleshooting Xbox One Party Audio
    for possible solutions.

Give it a try and let us know of any changes, I hope this helps.
Thema:

Audio not working on Xbox one!?!?

1. Audio not working on Xbox one!?!? - Similar Threads - Audio working

2. The audio on my Series X just stopped working

in XboX Insiders
    The audio on my Series X just stopped working: It was working fine earlier today but then poof, it stopped. I tried restarting and resetting the console and messing with the audio settings. I'm not sure what to do. Please help me, I'm scared....
  3. New audio test feature not working properly?

in XboX Insiders
    New audio test feature not working properly?: Is it normal for the sound to output out of more than just the speaker selected? I have a 5.1 soundbar setup and the sound comes from more speakers than just the one selected, granted the one...
  4. Xbox pdp wired headset works on switch but no audio one xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox pdp wired headset works on switch but no audio one xbox: PDP 40 wired headset with mic designed for xbox but works perfect on my switch. No audio on xbox. Mic might be working as on fortnite I can see the voice icon moving next to my user name when I...
  5. Headset picking up audio but the mic isnt working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset picking up audio but the mic isnt working: I have a Razer BlackShark V2 X gaming headset, and I use Xbox game bar for parties but just today this started. I can hear just fine, YouTube, Xbox game bar, and all audio, but the mic stopped...
  6. Regarding the current issues with mic audio not working in partys

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Regarding the current issues with mic audio not working in partys: OK so not only is mic audio not working in party's but we straight up can not connect to anyone. This is a pretty big issue considering up until just a few moments ago I thought I was going to...
  7. My dual shock 3 isn't working and is now recognized as an audio device.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My dual shock 3 isn't working and is now recognized as an audio device.: [img] Hello, so here's my problem with my dualshock 3, it happened 3 days ago. I tried disabling it in sound settings, tried to use ds4 or scptoolkit but nothing happened, the softwares cant...
  8. Chat Audio not working.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Chat Audio not working.: Was working just fine went to the bathroom now no matter what I can’t hear my friend. He can hear me but I can’t hear him 68329aad-673e-45c6-b13b-63fbf0d46aaf
  9. Headset in game Audio present, Mic works, but no play back. Issues maintaining chat audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset in game Audio present, Mic works, but no play back. Issues maintaining chat audio: I'm unable to hear recorded audio on my headset. I can hear in game audio, and the random clicks and sounds while navigating the xbox menus. I can hear the monitoring of my mic. When I record a...
  10. Audio stops working when I open Minecraft Bedrock, Windows 10.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio stops working when I open Minecraft Bedrock, Windows 10.: When I open it, my audio goes corrupt and I can't hear anything except for this weird faint static sound. I couldn't hear my friends when we were in a call. When I close the app, the sound goes...