Audio on game captures would you help the cause?

Discus and support Audio on game captures would you help the cause? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm trying to start a youtube channel. And I have to use my xbox to record gameplay. But most videos are going to rant and commentary because I have to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/wesmess321, Jun 28, 2020.

1. Audio on game captures would you help the cause?

I'm trying to start a youtube channel. And I have to use my xbox to record gameplay. But most videos are going to rant and commentary because I have to add my voice in editing. I think they should add it in the newest update if you want it on or not. Please add it Microsoft I beg you!

submitted by /u/wesmess321
    [link] [comments]

/u/wesmess321, Jun 28, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. XBF Ezra G Win User

Xbox One S - Recording Game Clip To External Hard Drive, No Mic Audio Recorded

Hi there,

Thanks for your post! Natively, the GameDVR function only captures video and audio from the game being recorded. In order to get voice audio for your gameplay, you may want to consider an external audio capture device or a capture card that supports capturing
    audio of these together.

I hope this information helps.
  3. MethodManUK Win User

Xbox Live Capture Card Public Audio

I'm afraid you haven't helped.

As mentioned the capture cared records the game audio, it records party audio.

It is not recording public mic audio.

As the game audio and public mic audio come through the same channel, and the capture card is recording game sound perfectly, im led to believe its a privacy issue.

If I could get confirmation, or assistance, that would be great.

Your open ended, ridiculously obvious answer did nothing but fill a post on the forum.

Nice one, thanks for the help.

Anyone else offering useful assistance?
  4. MXR Alpha Elite Win User

recording in party

To be able to record party chat audio you will need an Elgato or anything external capture card as that will capture any audio on your Xbox (Party, Game, All audio)
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Gravar Áudio do Grupo (Record Group Audio)

Hello Matheus,

We understand that you would like to know how to record group audio on your Xbox One console.

A capture card is needed, as this will record all audio coming from the console which also includes party audio or in-game chat audio:

A video capture card is an expansion board that converts video signals into digital data compatible with your computer. Unlike a video adapter
    card, which sends images to your computer screen, a
    capture card takes video in and records it as data.

We hope this information was helpful, and in case you need further assistance, feel free to reply.

Best wishes!
  6. Mr daffypyle Win User

Xbox Game Capture Audio Crackling

Thema:

Audio on game captures would you help the cause?

1. Audio on game captures would you help the cause? - Similar Threads - Audio game captures

2. No audio on Fallout 76 (Game Pass)

in XboX Insiders
    No audio on Fallout 76 (Game Pass): I've already hard rested my Xbox One twice and I've even uninstalled and reinstalled the game and I start the game and everything seems to work fine until it loads into the game and then all audio...
  3. Skyrim gets a black screen with audio when starting new game or loading a save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyrim gets a black screen with audio when starting new game or loading a save: After I try to load a save or make a new game, Skyrim will get a black screen before my entire xbox one x crashes. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling, clearing system cache, resetting mac...
  4. No Game Audio through wired headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Game Audio through wired headphones: So i just got my Xbox about a year ago, whenever I would play before I would be able to change the setting where I could hear just the party I was in or hear both the game and the party. But now...
  5. Problem in game audio after last insider console update.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem in game audio after last insider console update.: Recently, most especify, after the last Insider update on my Xbox One S ( I am a Preview Alpha ), I have a lot of problens in game sounds. Basically, I am playing and from nowhere, the sound get...
  6. Xbox Game Capture Audio Crackling

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Capture Audio Crackling: Over the past few days, when I record game sessions using the Xbox Game Bar, every game I record has a scratching/popping sound throughout the entire recording. It's not present in the games while...
  7. Video Audio not working after Video Capturing via Xbox Game Bar

in XBoX on Windows
    Video Audio not working after Video Capturing via Xbox Game Bar: Below is a video of Asphalt 9: Legends that I have captured using the Xbox Game Bar (Windows 10). However, after the video was captured, the audio was completely muted while previewing the...
  8. Xbox Game Bar Only Opens Captures and Audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Bar Only Opens Captures and Audio: I recently re downloaded Windows 10 to fix an error and now when I open the game bar all that opens is the captures and audio widgets the menu where you can select what widgets to display is not...
  9. capturing headset and game chat audio

in XBoX Accessibility
    capturing headset and game chat audio: When will you guys have a built in feature where it records your voice and gamechat as well as party chat, when recording clips? I would really like to see this feature come out and i know alot of...
  10. Xbox on Windows 10 Game recorder - No audio when minimizing the game / Increasing capturing ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox on Windows 10 Game recorder - No audio when minimizing the game / Increasing capturing ...: I have 2 questions about Xbox Game Recorder on Windows 10. Why Game Recorder won't record auio when the game is minimized and how to solve this issue? And how to increase capturing time from 2h to...