Audio on Xbox

Discus and support Audio on Xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So... the chat mixer under the settings tab that let you mix the game volume and party chat has dissapered and i had the game volume all the way off... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ZachMendez, Apr 25, 2020.

1. ZachMendez
    ZachMendez Guest

Audio on Xbox

So... the chat mixer under the settings tab that let you mix the game volume and party chat has dissapered and i had the game volume all the way off and now i have no game sound. Anybody have any idea on how to get it back.

:)

ZachMendez, Apr 25, 2020
  2. DoggLegg76 Win User

Sound glitches and unsynced with video

3. VibroPlex Win User

Xboxlive wont connect using HDMI

4. EggsBoxJuan Win User

No audio to EXTERNAL Speaker

Hi, check out this link please.

support.xbox.com/.../configure-audio-settings

In particular the following section.

Configure the console audio settings

If you’ve already connected your Xbox One to a home theater or sound system, it’s time to configure the audio settings on your Xbox One. Here’s how:

1.Scroll left from Home to open the guide.

2.Select Settings.

3.Select All Settings.

4.Select Display & Sound.

5.Select Audio output.

6.Under DIGITAL AUDIO, select either HDMI audio or Optical audio, based on the type of cable you use to connect your console to the audio receiver or TV.

7.Choose the option that applies to your system.

I tent to turn HDMI audio off when using the optical audio cable.

As a side note if you're connecting the optical audio cable to your Tv optical audio connector hoping to get audio from the Xbox it won't work as the optical audio connectors on TV's are output only not input.
  5. Tarnend Win User

No sound through tv after disconnecting headphones

in your audio settings on your xbox is it set for no hdmi audio?
  6. EggsBoxJuan Win User

Sound Issue

Thema:

Audio on Xbox

1. Audio on Xbox - Similar Threads - Audio

2. Poblema audio ultimo juego antes de apagar la consola

in XBoX on Consoles
    Poblema audio ultimo juego antes de apagar la consola: Al apagar la Xboxone X y volver a encenderla, entro en el último juego que estaba jugando y me entra directamente sin cargar el juego como es normal pero el juego se inicia sin sonido. En el menu...
  3. : Q800T and Xbox One X audio dropout when playing UHD or HD Blu-Ray

in XBoX TV Hardware
    : Q800T and Xbox One X audio dropout when playing UHD or HD Blu-Ray: : Q800T and Xbox One X audio dropout when playing UHD or HD Blu-Ray Encountering an audio issue when using the Blu-Ray app on Xbox One X to play UHD or HD Blu-Rays. Video is perfect, and audio...
  4. Issue with Gears 5 audio on PC, anyone else having this issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with Gears 5 audio on PC, anyone else having this issue?: I have recently been experiencing an audio issue on PC with Gears 5 where it cuts in and out about every 3-5 seconds. I have done some research and tried to configure the speakers MHz but i am not...
  5. Audio issue after wake up

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio issue after wake up: As asked before by others, audio glitches out of does not play after waking the xbox from sleep. I use always on because I don't like waiting for the xbox to cycle on. Things that fix the issue:...
  6. Xbox audio issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox audio issues: I keep getting this problem where my tv and headset volume seems to magically get quieter out of no where. I haven’t changed any setting and i have even factory restarted and just restarted...
  7. No Xbox audio from headsets

in XBoX Accessibility
    No Xbox audio from headsets: All the headphones I've had have gone out for no reason, i only hear party audio and for some reason i can hear in-game chat, but no game audio. 52a24db3-4edf-407c-927a-3f5eeaa7aa2b
  8. Xbox One S Headset audio stuttering

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S Headset audio stuttering: A couple of days ago I noticed a weird issue where my headset audio has been randomly flicker/stuttering. I have tried a different controller, different headset, and even done all the restarts of...
  9. No game or console audio but party audio?

in XBoX on Consoles
    No game or console audio but party audio?: Hello, I have an incredibly unusual issue as I’ve never seen this issue be reported ever on an Xbox, the problem i have is with audio, this occurs when i plug in a headset, for some reason i have...
  10. Audio Settings using SPDIF and Turtle Beach X12 / DSS2

in XBoX Accessibility
    Audio Settings using SPDIF and Turtle Beach X12 / DSS2: Afternoon all, Hope you are all well and safe. I have a question. I'm using a Turtle Beach DSS2 with Turtle Beach X12 headset. I connect the DSS2 using SPDIF audio and I've set the sound...