audio problem

Discus and support audio problem in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hey can you help me to solve my problem? my problem is i cant hear other player voice on sea of thives except my friend on steam even they are on a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by HanifWira, Jan 13, 2021 at 6:52 PM.

1. HanifWira
    HanifWira Guest

audio problem

hey can you help me to solve my problem?

my problem is i cant hear other player voice on sea of thives except my friend on steam even they are on a same crew with me i hope you can help me
    to solve that thanks

:)

2. Zhukov-462296FC-6AA4 Win User

Audio problems

No, except for BF4. They still need to fix the audio issues there, but that's a game problem instead of a system one. Does it happen to you randomly no matter what you're doing?
  3. Mister Cizl Win User

Audio Problems

Hey BurnG4501! Are you connecting your console directly through your TV or to a receiver? Are the audio options on the console appearing properly? Give the

troubleshoot sound
    steps a shot and see if they help get that sound back up and running. Let us know!
  4. blueamcat Win User

Audio problems

5. Grovesy1988 Win User

Audio Problems?

Same with me, I have Samsung HT-TX500 on optical. Second OP, works great with movies and Black Ops...
  6. GODS GIFT Win User

Audio Problems?

Yeah, something doesn't sound right on my setup too...maybe the same as you
Thema:

audio problem

1. audio problem - Similar Threads - audio problem

2. Audio-Problem (ACTUALLY READ THE DISCRIPTION)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Audio-Problem (ACTUALLY READ THE DISCRIPTION): Seit mehreren Tagen habe ich das Problem, dass wenn ich meinen Controller im laufenden Betrieb der Konsole wegen Akku-wechsels neu starte, sämtliches zum Controller geleitetes Audio um gut 50%...
  3. Audio Problems with Party Chat Xbox One to Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Problems with Party Chat Xbox One to Series X: Hi, I have a problem with the audio chat when we play and talk in a party with my xbox friends. Me and my friends have Xbox One, only one passed to new Series X. When we play and talk in a...
  4. Same headphone audio stutter problem from launch - is there a fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Same headphone audio stutter problem from launch - is there a fix?: Happy New Year all, After not being able to wear headphones for 6 weeks due to a perforated eardrum (ironic considering this is a post about not being able to hear properly) I’ve just popped on...
  5. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: Playing on an Xbox one x, my mic randomly gets choppy and lags out for about 10 seconds. Only happens while in party chat, it's bit the headset as it did the same with another headset....
  6. Audio problem when disconnecting controller

in XboX Insiders
    Audio problem when disconnecting controller: Yesterday I was playing Minecraft with some friends and my controller disconnected, and my game audio just turned off entirely but I could still hear party audio. Anyone know what would cause...
  7. Headset audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset audio problems: My hyperx Cloud Alpha headset Mic keeps cutting out. My controller is updated to the current firmware update and so is the console. The headset is still under warranty so what do I do?...
  8. Problem with the xbox one fat audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with the xbox one fat audio: I recently bought a pre owned xbox one fat. The console runs perfectly, my only issue is that i cant change the volume of my headsets. While using headsets I go to the pannel with 3 bars; the...
  9. Xbox audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox audio problems: I’m in a party with my friends. They can hear me and I can hear them perfectly fine. But i reset my xbox and all of a sudden, they cant hear me and i cant hear them. I have tried all the...
  10. xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help share this problem with...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox companion is only streaming my game audio and not my game help share this problem with...: so this is still happening xbox has not fixed this problem ive seen others having this same problem on the forums here does anyone know the answer to why this is happening ive used this app for 3...