Audio problems

Discus and support Audio problems in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This morning i woke up and i got on xbox and everything sounds ditorted. My party chat is okay when im on the party screen but if i exit that i cant... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/milesmcd123, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Audio problems

This morning i woke up and i got on xbox and everything sounds ditorted. My party chat is okay when im on the party screen but if i exit that i cant hear party. The game audio and just abt any other audio that isnt party sounds robotic. This isnt just my headset it happens on my tv sound as well. Ive tried almost everything to the point where i think its something internal. Im just about to fully reset my xbox and maybe that will fix something.

submitted by /u/milesmcd123
    [link] [comments]

/u/milesmcd123, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Zhukov-462296FC-6AA4 Win User

Audio problems

No, except for BF4. They still need to fix the audio issues there, but that's a game problem instead of a system one. Does it happen to you randomly no matter what you're doing?
  3. Mister Cizl Win User

Audio Problems

Hey BurnG4501! Are you connecting your console directly through your TV or to a receiver? Are the audio options on the console appearing properly? Give the

troubleshoot sound
    steps a shot and see if they help get that sound back up and running. Let us know!
  4. blueamcat Win User

Audio problems

5. Grovesy1988 Win User

Audio Problems?

Same with me, I have Samsung HT-TX500 on optical. Second OP, works great with movies and Black Ops...
  6. GODS GIFT Win User

Audio Problems?

Yeah, something doesn't sound right on my setup too...maybe the same as you
Thema:

Audio problems

1. Audio problems - Similar Threads - Audio problems

2. Audio problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    Audio problems: I just bought the new xbox x and used the new controller with the old headphones that worked with my other controller but for some reason i cant hear anything out of them i cant hear the slide...
  3. Headset audio problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset audio problem: I have been having issues recently with my headsets. I plug one into my controller, and I don’t get anything...the xbox does not even show there’s a mic or headset... any help?...
  4. Vampyr streaming no audio problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Vampyr streaming no audio problem: When i stream with vampyr from the xbox one s on twitch its seems with no sound and audio any answer or anyone have the same problem?? And what about the update 4.or the vampyr develop they are...
  5. Audio problems with my xbox 1 controller

in XBoX on Windows
    Audio problems with my xbox 1 controller: So, i've been having some issues as of late with my audio and i don't know how to resolve it. I've unplugged everything and re-plugged it and even restarted my computer and updated my drives. This...
  6. Xbox audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox audio problems: So, a couple days ago I was playing some games, and I joined a party and my game was super loud so I tuned the chat mixer all the way to the party side (So all I could hear was my party and no...
  7. Audio Problem in xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio Problem in xbox one: Last night i was playing GTA V, all good, today i turn on my xbox and i have an error that i can´t start any app, youtube got freeze and get me out of the app, and the big problem is that my xbox...
  8. Problemi riproduzione video/audio [Video/audio playback problems]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problemi riproduzione video/audio [Video/audio playback problems]: Quando vado a guardare un video su YouTube o vado ad ascoltare musica su spotify, la riproduzione va a rallentatore. Come faccio a risolvere? Translation: [When I go to watch a video on YouTube...
  9. Controller headset audio problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller headset audio problem: Can anyone suggest a fix for us. We have an xbox one and a wireless controller with a headset attached with the 3.5mm jack. Sound through the headset has stopped working. Was fine, stopped using...
  10. controller audio problem

in XBoX Accessibility
    controller audio problem: anyone have a problem with the 3.5 audio jack on a standard wireless controller ive purchaced 2 in the last 6 months and both had same issue . the jack is loose and works intermittenly. second...