Audio problems

Discus and support Audio problems in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; This morning i woke up and i got on xbox and everything sounds ditorted. My party chat is okay when im on the party screen but if i exit that i cant... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/milesmcd123, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Audio problems

This morning i woke up and i got on xbox and everything sounds ditorted. My party chat is okay when im on the party screen but if i exit that i cant hear party. The game audio and just abt any other audio that isnt party sounds robotic. This isnt just my headset it happens on my tv sound as well. Ive tried almost everything to the point where i think its something internal. Im just about to fully reset my xbox and maybe that will fix something.

submitted by /u/milesmcd123
    [link] [comments]

/u/milesmcd123, Aug 16, 2019
  2. Zhukov-462296FC-6AA4 Win User

Audio problems

No, except for BF4. They still need to fix the audio issues there, but that's a game problem instead of a system one. Does it happen to you randomly no matter what you're doing?
  3. Mister Cizl Win User

Audio Problems

Hey BurnG4501! Are you connecting your console directly through your TV or to a receiver? Are the audio options on the console appearing properly? Give the

troubleshoot sound
    steps a shot and see if they help get that sound back up and running. Let us know!
  4. blueamcat Win User

Audio problems

5. Grovesy1988 Win User

Audio Problems?

Same with me, I have Samsung HT-TX500 on optical. Second OP, works great with movies and Black Ops...
  6. GODS GIFT Win User

Audio Problems?

Yeah, something doesn't sound right on my setup too...maybe the same as you
Thema:

Audio problems

1. Audio problems - Similar Threads - Audio problems

2. Audio problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio problem: I can hear in party chst but i can not hear in game chat from randoms. Can you help me? 25485b6f-5d12-4a4c-be81-d367c03581d9
  3. Halo: The Master Chief Collection audio problems on Xbox One S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: The Master Chief Collection audio problems on Xbox One S: I am having trouble with in-game audio. The audio is fine on all the menus including the pause menu but when I hit resume and start playing again theres no sound. This is happening on my Xbox One...
  4. Audio Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Problem: I can't access microphone monitoring options in the menu hub. the option appears locked. please help me -_- 70ca59af-60bf-4426-b8a5-85330493b036
  5. Headset Audio Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset Audio Problems: I Have An Headset, And One Day It Stopped Picking Up Game Audio, But Kept Picking Up Party Audio. This Only Happens With The Controller I Use The Most, And I Cant Find A Tutorial / Setting To Fix...
  6. Problem with Mic Audio on Twitch App for Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Mic Audio on Twitch App for Xbox One X: Hi everyone. Every time I try to stream from the Twitch app on Xbox the audio from my headset doesn't work even though on the Twitch settings before you go live it shows the mic is on and the...
  7. Xbox Audio Problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Audio Problem: Hello, I was wondering why I cannot hear game audio or xbox audio, the only audio I can hear is Xbox Party Audio. I cannot hear the sounds that your xbox does while clicking things. I tried using...
  8. tengo problemas con el audio. Yo oigo pero no me escuchan[Translation-I have problems with...

in XBoX Accessibility
    tengo problemas con el audio. Yo oigo pero no me escuchan[Translation-I have problems with...: El problema es que no me escuchan cuando hablo. Yo si oigo a los que están jugando conmigo la partida. [Translation-The problem is that they don't listen to me when I speak. I do hear those who...
  9. Problem in game audio after last insider console update.

in XboX Insiders
    Problem in game audio after last insider console update.: Recently, most especify, after the last Insider update on my Xbox One S ( I am a Preview Alpha ), I have a lot of problens in game sounds. Basically, I am playing and from nowhere, the sound get...
  10. Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Audio And Mic Problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Audio And Mic Problems: So, I just got my brand new Turtle Beach Stealth 600, and I tested it with my friends but they couldn't hear me and I couldn't hear them. I messed around with the chat mixer and increased my...