Audio problems

Discus and support Audio problems in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I just bought the new xbox x and used the new controller with the old headphones that worked with my other controller but for some reason i cant hear... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Nuke Dreamz, Nov 5, 2019.

1. Nuke Dreamz
    Nuke Dreamz Guest

Audio problems

I just bought the new xbox x and used the new controller with the old headphones that worked with my other controller but for some reason i cant hear anything out of them i cant hear the slide sounds when moving around home or in game sounds but can only
    hear the party chat i can talk and hear the party but for some reason i cant hear any other sounds

UPDATE: So i got my brother to plug in his controller to the xbox and the same issues happened we tried different headphones also so its neither the headphones or the controllers it might the the xbox i unplugged the xbox and plugged it back in and it was
    working the sounds of the sliding around home the game sound and even the party but then i went to go do something and it went back to how it was i could hear the party not anything else

It might be the xbox, whats wierd is that its two days old and no damage was done to it

:)

Nuke Dreamz, Nov 5, 2019
  2. Zhukov-462296FC-6AA4 Win User

Audio problems

No, except for BF4. They still need to fix the audio issues there, but that's a game problem instead of a system one. Does it happen to you randomly no matter what you're doing?
  3. Mister Cizl Win User

Audio Problems

Hey BurnG4501! Are you connecting your console directly through your TV or to a receiver? Are the audio options on the console appearing properly? Give the

troubleshoot sound
    steps a shot and see if they help get that sound back up and running. Let us know!
  4. blueamcat Win User

Audio problems

5. Grovesy1988 Win User

Audio Problems?

Same with me, I have Samsung HT-TX500 on optical. Second OP, works great with movies and Black Ops...
  6. GODS GIFT Win User

Audio Problems?

Yeah, something doesn't sound right on my setup too...maybe the same as you
Thema:

Audio problems

1. Audio problems - Similar Threads - Audio problems

2. Audio problems

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems: Okay, bought a new headset. It works fine, however all i can hear are game noise. No character voices. I hear music, sound effects but not a single character voice. Ive tried dolby atmos and the...
  3. Problema con l'audio Xbox One [Xbox One audio problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema con l'audio Xbox One [Xbox One audio problem]: Ho un problema con l'audio della mia Xbox One, l'audio arriva in ritardo rispetto al video, pensavo fosse un problema del cavo HDMI ma ho provato a sostituirlo con altri cavi funzionanti ma il...
  4. problems with image and audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    problems with image and audio: this weekend I connected my Xbox to an ambiguous TV when I returned to my house and connected my Xbox as every day I get on the unsupported TV resolution after researching and testing, only 1 of 3...
  5. Can anyone help solve a headset audio problem?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can anyone help solve a headset audio problem?: Headset audio stopped working - the console (xbox one s) didn't register that a headset was attached. It was a faulty controller, so we exchanged it and now have a new one. When the headset is...
  6. Audio problems after waking up the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio problems after waking up the xbox: Am i the only one who has problems with some games with audio if the games start after sleep mode from the xbox. State of decay looses total audio for an example. gr. Eddy...
  7. Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller audio problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Elite Series 2 Controller audio problem: Just purchased an Elite Series 2. Does the headphone jack on the Xbox Elite Series 2 controller work while connected to a PC via Bluetooth? It seems to work when it's connected to the PC via a...
  8. Audio Chat problem Fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Chat problem Fortnite: We are playing fortnite cross platform with a playstation friend and are having trouble with the audio chat. We can hear the friend but he cannot hear us, and the audio icon on our end doesn't...
  9. Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) audio problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC (Beta) audio problem: I bought Game Pass for PC and in some games i have audio issues, like no dialogues sound and some backround sounds is missing too. Games in that condition loses their atmosphere and are not...
  10. Mutiplayer/ audio problem on x box one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mutiplayer/ audio problem on x box one: In recent months my son has not been able to join or invite to a party on x box live though no problems previously. Also his headphones now cut out sometimes ( including with new ones) so he...