Audio screeching during Destiny 2.

Discus and support Audio screeching during Destiny 2. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Decided to come back to D2 for the final annual pass content and have noticed random screeches and audio pops while playing. Using a headset connected... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Hayvock, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/Hayvock
    /u/Hayvock Guest

Decided to come back to D2 for the final annual pass content and have noticed random screeches and audio pops while playing. Using a headset connected to my controller and Dolby Atmos.

submitted by /u/Hayvock
    [link] [comments]

/u/Hayvock, Jun 14, 2019
  2. BCoaks Win User

Headset Adapter - Poor game audio quality / audio clipping / cutting out

Skitals, Did anyone get any response for this? I just bought the audio adapter and it clips during low frequencies a lot like you said. I have a few days to return this if something doesn't change. It clips almost during any action on Destiny.
  3. Balrith Win User

Destiny AUDIO Problem?

I have this problem as well, the game has an "always online" feature, the audio may be connection related. I have to quit Destiny on the dash and reload for it to work. It also cuts out during 5 minute load times, and is out of sync during cinematics and
    gun fights.
  4. Bhutankam Pema Win User

Random Black Screen

I'm usin the original xb1 hdmi. The during is felt 1-2 seconds blackscreen and similar start but during a little bit longer the audio is muted for 2-3 seconds...
  5. WolfishBigdave Win User

Getting kicked out of a game and out onto the dashboard despite initial loading

I used to deal with that during Destiny 2 launch. I would wait for a bit before re launching a game.
  6. Malacath Win User

Losing audio

Do you have the preview dashboard update?

Apparently it's a bug caused by the update.

I have copy and pasted this info from the preview forums.

Destiny Known Issues :

1.No Audio when returning from connected Standby. When entering connected standby with Destiny running, game audio may not be present when resuming from connected standby. 1.Workaround 1: Return to the dashboard and re-open the game; game audio should now
    play as normal.

2.Workaround 2: Quit and re-launch the game.

2.Distorted audio when playing Destiny. When playing Destiny, the game audio is distorted and/or I hear a high-pitched sound. This occurs when the “Chat Mixer” setting is set to anything other than “Do nothing.” This happens whether you have a Kinect attached
    or not. 1.You can work around this issue by turning “Chat Mixer” to “Do Nothing”. The default setting is “Reduce the volume of other sounds by 50%."

2.Follow these steps to set Chat Mixer to “Do nothing”:1.Press the Home button to return to the Home Screen.

2.Press the menu button (≡) and select Settings.

3.Select the Display and sounds tile.

4.Scroll over to the VOLUME column and select Chat mixer

5.Highlight Do Nothing and make sure that option is selected.

6.Once that option is selected, you can re-launch Destiny.
Thema:

1. Audio screeching during Destiny 2. - Similar Threads - Audio screeching during

2. Mute speaker audio when headset attached doesn’t work

in XboX Insiders
    Mute speaker audio when headset attached doesn’t work: When I activate this setting, and go back it doesn’t remember it. When I open Additional Options again, it is unchecked. I’m using the Xbox Wireless Headset and my speakers are connected via...
  3. Headset audio crackling and glitching

in XboX Insiders
    Headset audio crackling and glitching: I realised that when I’m playing fifa on xbox one with my wireless headset, theres is a lot of crackling and glitching only while in the game, but in the menus there isn’t any problem. I changed...
  4. Can anyone help me disable my headset audio?

in XboX Insiders
    Can anyone help me disable my headset audio?: Hello, I plug my bose headphones directly into my monitor, and use the basic Xbox headset as a mic when gaming. Haven't had a problem until a little while ago, when my my chat volume began to...
  5. How to change the audio input sensitivity either in gamebar or console companion.

in XBoX on Windows
    How to change the audio input sensitivity either in gamebar or console companion.: Hi! I recently started playing with some friends that are on xbox and I'm in PC (Windows 10). I don't know how to change my voice input sensitivity, so they can hear everything out of my mic when...
  6. Unable to disable sound via HDMI Output in Volume and audio output

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to disable sound via HDMI Output in Volume and audio output: So after sending my Xbox Series X off for a warrenty repair, per the first person I talked too, my Xbox One S started having the same issue, so I messaged support again, and after a few...
  7. Audio setting greyed out/audio issues

in XboX Insiders
    Audio setting greyed out/audio issues: So recently my headset has stopped playing menu and game sound and I only have party sound when talking to my friends. I have tried two different headsets with two different controllers and...
  8. Request to fix HDMI audio bug where users can't turn off the HDMI audio

in XboX Insiders
    Request to fix HDMI audio bug where users can't turn off the HDMI audio: I'm not a xbox insider but after the public September software update, a lot of xbox users including me are not able to turn off the HDMI audio. Please give a fix soon. submitted by /u/_BRO-...
  9. Ios 15 Issue - Losing All Audio on Every Game After 5 Minutes

in XboX Insiders
    Ios 15 Issue - Losing All Audio on Every Game After 5 Minutes: Anyone know how to fix the losing sound in every game since ios15? As per title, every game after 5 minutes, the screen flickers off for a second and then audio is lost. Anyone found a fix?...
  10. Screeching and other audio issues in games.

in XboX Insiders
    Screeching and other audio issues in games.: So far from what I can tell games like Destiny 2 and Gears 4 are still experiencing major audio issues that make the games almost completely unplayable. Is this issue being looked at or are the...