Audio Settings since last Update

Discus and support Audio Settings since last Update in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since the last update I can no longer select DTS option for audio output over hdmi as I get no sound. Prior to this there were times when it was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by bova80, Feb 24, 2014.

1. bova80
    bova80 Guest

Since the last update I can no longer select DTS option for audio output over hdmi as I get no sound. Prior to this there were times when it was selected that my audio would cut in and out and I would have to select a different option and then go back to
    DTS for it to work. It did work for the most part but now if I select it I don't get any audio what so ever. My tv supports DTS and passes it to my DTS compatible sound bar. Anyone else?

:)

bova80, Feb 24, 2014
  2. 99999helpme
    99999helpme Guest
    Audio issues since last update

Hello - I love this game and play it every day. I've just noticed that the audio hasn't worked right on the Daily Challenges since the last update, when you added the Diamond badge. I tried all the suggestions on your FB page and they didn't help. I don't
    hear the fireworks or the sound of the coins when I win a challenge. Yes, it's a minor issue, but I'd like to fix it if I can. Thanks.

99999helpme, Feb 24, 2014
  3. PAPASAM187
    PAPASAM187 Guest
    How to set up Tritton Warheads to XBox One

Now with the last few updates to the Xbox ones system, what's the best audio settings for the Trittons Warheads 7.1 Headset (for game audio)

PAPASAM187, Feb 24, 2014
  4. PAPASAM187 Win User

How to set up Tritton Warheads to XBox One

Now with the last few updates to the Xbox ones system, what's the best audio settings for the Trittons Warheads 7.1 Headset (for game audio)
  5. Spriggan000 Win User

Final fantasy xv sound issue

Hey there,

Is there any audio settings in-game that would need to be set to match your Xbox One consoles audio settings? Additionally, is Final Fantasy XV the only game this issue occurs in?
    Hi, At the game audio settings is for home theater. this issue begins with the last xbox update.
  6. BookishFlunky90 Win User

Why won't my earphones work anymore ?

I have in-ear Sony also - and they work. These was the type for phones(4 divisions on plug), but also ran normal stereo Sennheiser with no problem..

Last time I fiddled with audio settings - I set to Windows Sonic.

But that was on last update and never used it before that.

And I have the later controller without needing an adapter for headphones.

So check out if any setting were changed for audio from the update.

And check batteries are ok etc.
  7. bowski477 Win User

I would like your experience...

Can't say I had any problems the last time I was on 360 but boy is there a difference between 360 and X1 when it comes to audio quality. X1 party connections have been amazing since the last update.
  8. FolsomSwitch Win User

Game DVR with no sound

Doing a hard reboot and pulling the power cord fixed this same issue for me.

But note, it doesn't bring back audio from any clips recorded since the last update... So please do this trick ASAP and all future recordings should have audio now.
Thema:

1. Audio Settings since last Update - Similar Threads - Audio Settings since

2. Choppy audio and chat through wireless head set

in XBoX on Consoles
    Choppy audio and chat through wireless head set: So recently my Xbox one x When connected to my turtle beach stealth 600's the audio will just start breaking up and the chat, if I speak it is very choppy for other users too. It's not the...
  3. Audio settings

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio settings: What is the difference between Dolby audio and Dolby atmos? 4ce4b5d4-0fb4-418a-887a-526205df7bba
  4. No audio settings for headphones

in XboX Insiders
    No audio settings for headphones: i have the turtlebeach stealth 600 and since the last update there's is no audio settings for them submitted by /u/Rdeal_UK [link] [comments]
  5. Audio Settings for Mixer Stream (Sea of Thieves)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Settings for Mixer Stream (Sea of Thieves): Sea of Thieves. How do you set up audio for Mixer stream? I just broadcast an hour of play through Mixer with a friend. We could both hear one another while we were playing the game. When I...
  6. Samsung H3362: Xbox one audio settings

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung H3362: Xbox one audio settings: Samsung (Set-top Boxes) H3362: Xbox one audio settings Hey Tyson, Thank you for reaching out. I see you have been experience some audio hiccups with your specific recording setup. Seeing as this...
  7. Audio Submenu Disappeared From Settings Menu

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio Submenu Disappeared From Settings Menu: Just today, my XBox One X deleted the Audio option on the Settings submenu. When you press a light touch on the Controller's XBox lit up logo, you get the menu that pops up all the options for...
  8. Xbox 1 X changing audio settings automatically

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 X changing audio settings automatically: I have an issue that recently started to occur. My XB1X is changing my audio from HDMI Bitstream with Dolby Atmos for Home Theater to 7.1 uncompressed. This happens each time the console is...
  9. Samsung HWD450: Ever since the November update I have audio setting problem

in XBoX TV Hardware
    Samsung HWD450: Ever since the November update I have audio setting problem: Samsung (Audio/Video Receivers) HWD450: Ever since the November update I have audio setting problem Hey Worf, Thanks for reaching out! We'll try our best to get this sorted out for you. Since you...
  10. xbox one controller bluetooth/idle settings/audio settings - win10

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox one controller bluetooth/idle settings/audio settings - win10: Hey, folks. So i've connected controller, paired it and it works great, but it turns off (power consumption i presume) too quick for my taste. how do i configure this? i've installed xbox...