Audio stuttering, drops. For Months same thing. WWZ Game.

Discus and support Audio stuttering, drops. For Months same thing. WWZ Game. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have reformatted my system probably 10 times. I have deleted my profile multiple times. I have loaded game on other hard drives including external... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/PrimitiveMeat, Jul 17, 2019.

1. Audio stuttering, drops. For Months same thing. WWZ Game.

I have reformatted my system probably 10 times. I have deleted my profile multiple times.

I have loaded game on other hard drives including external and the internal.

I have reinstalled the game multiple times. Deleted the saved file for the game locally and on the cloud. This audio stutter will not stop no matter what I have tried.

Another system error report (XB1X) done and sent 5 minutes ago titled audio stutter. Can I please get a Dev to look into this issue.

YouTube clips of issue

WWZ Audio Issues In Game - XBOX ONE X: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNX7UYFRx1SruLYs3mm6exFySdAPttt1c

What I hear on headphones, TV speakers or reciever.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApnNuz2BBxatgbsdTG_q8kyD8fKGQg?e=Df7jKJ

This out of all the games I own is the only one that does this.

submitted by /u/PrimitiveMeat
    [link] [comments]

/u/PrimitiveMeat, Jul 17, 2019
  2. SmilingPanda11 Win User

Audio/mic problem stuttering choppy audio xbox one x

Same issue here - the audio would stutter making the gaming experience dreadful. Why would this be related to wifi? Do you think it is an overheating issue?
  3. PanzrDragon76 Win User

Assassin's Creed 4 Graphics Stutter

I'm having the same problem. I also noticed that for a short time after the stutter the audio is out of sync. Does yours do the same?
  4. BRabbit119 Win User

Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset)

the audio when using my turtle beach 600 stutters but when i used my speakers the audio does not stutter can anyone please help
  5. gordonmoore2005 Win User

List of problems...

Anyone else had problems with the Audio Stuttering in the Game. I just got it
  6. Shadow XBL Win User

Video stutters and skips like it is dropping frames!

can't play a single thing on Amazon on the X1 right now. Video slows and stutters until it's freeze framed. Audio is fine, so it's not the connection.
Thema:

Audio stuttering, drops. For Months same thing. WWZ Game.

1. Audio stuttering, drops. For Months same thing. WWZ Game. - Similar Threads - Audio stuttering drops

2. Live TV Intermittent No Audio or Stuttered Video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live TV Intermittent No Audio or Stuttered Video: Since receiving the NXOE I've had many occasions where live TV has either no audio or stuttered video playback. I am able to fix this by performing a hard restart of the system. I'd love a patch...
  3. Metal Gear Solid 5 frame rate and audio stuttering

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid 5 frame rate and audio stuttering: Is anyone else having issues with the games frame rate dropping, audio stuttering, and loss of player control? It happens to me for about 2 seconds every once and a while. I have a physical...
  4. Audio/mic problem stuttering choppy audio xbox one x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio/mic problem stuttering choppy audio xbox one x: I'm having a major audio problem on my xbox one x it doesnt happen out of the tv itself but when I play my games I play with my headset generally turtlebeach xofours. The issue is and just started...
  5. Blu-Ray player/app keeps stuttering every 15 seconds then tries to catch up to the audio.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Blu-Ray player/app keeps stuttering every 15 seconds then tries to catch up to the audio.: I did the new update. I watch Blu-ray movies almost nightly and this issue has never happened. Ever since the update yesterday, I tried watching Wonder Woman and I noticed that every minute or so,...
  6. Audio stuttering/lagging whilst using 3.5mm jack headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio stuttering/lagging whilst using 3.5mm jack headset: I am constantly having sound problems whilst using a headset with my Xbox one controller. I dont know what it is, why it's happening or how to fix it. does anyone know what it is, and how I can...
  7. Video playback stutters then turns green. Audio not affected. Happens across all apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Video playback stutters then turns green. Audio not affected. Happens across all apps.: I have noticed this issue specifically while watching videos in the Edge and Netflix apps, and while watching a friend's game footage. The video may play for a few seconds, then cycle through a...
  8. Xbox One Wireless Controller - Game and audio begin to stutter after some time

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Wireless Controller - Game and audio begin to stutter after some time: I use the Xbox One Wireless Controller with Windows 10 (x64). It was automatically detected and installed and works so far. But if I play with the controller a game (e.g., Assassin's Creed...
  9. Audio pops/clicks/stutters when downloading content?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio pops/clicks/stutters when downloading content?: My Xbox audio has usually been fine, but I get pops/clicks/stutters when downloading any content. It has made my Xbox unusable when downloading anything because it is so annoying. I am currently...
  10. Covert Controller causes stuttering in both audio/video

in XBoX on Consoles
    Covert Controller causes stuttering in both audio/video: Has anyone had an issue with the new controller causing stuttering on audio and video? My xbox just constantly lags in both audio/visual...when the controller is disconnected everything works...