Audio Sync issue across Xbox one apps (Netflix, Disney plus, Bluray)

Discus and support Audio Sync issue across Xbox one apps (Netflix, Disney plus, Bluray) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Since the most recent update (Nov 21ish) my audio from the XBOX one audio no longer syncs to the action on screen. For Netflix there is maybe a half... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by OzOz1, Nov 24, 2021 at 2:42 AM.

1. OzOz1
    OzOz1 Guest

Since the most recent update (Nov 21ish) my audio from the XBOX one audio no longer syncs to the action on screen. For Netflix there is maybe a half second delay between action and sound or mouth movement and voice. Disney plus is even more noticable. Also noticable when playing Bluray.

I have tested the hdmi cable for defects - nothing noticable

I have removed and add all apps and relogged in

I have tested the amplifier input and output to ensure the issue is not in the amplifier. - no problems when running sony blu ray player even in 3 d mode.

Internet connection is wired with over 100MBS speed up and down.

The only thing seems to be this latest update which did change some of the sound setting with the Xbox One.

I run a Yamaha Rx-V1083 which is only 2-3 years old and runs all the the latest codec.

Everythign connected via HDMI with the Yamaha doing audio and video decode.

Obviously have turned machine on and off multiple times too.

Anyone else have a similar issue? Does Microsoft know about this problem?

Thanks for any and all help

K

:)

2. OzOz1 Win User

OK, I will try that. Is it going to mess up all my personalized setting etc? Am I going to have to set up audio video where it saves games and all of that profile type information if I run this?

Thanks

K
  3. Eletricdrum Win User

Hi, my name is Fernando and I am an independent consultant for Microsoft products.

Please try to redefine your console:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

Choosing the option "Reset and keep my games & apps" it'll keep your apps, games and saves.
  4. WYLD STALLYNS77 Win User

Blu Ray Player out of sinc after latest console update!!!!

I Am having this same Issue with Audio Sync Issues. Tried watching couple movies tonight via BluRay APP and Audio Sync issues was very bad.
  5. Misses Quinzel Win User

System-Wide Audio Lag on One S

Thanks for confirming, Radi0! We are aware of some issues with the Bluray app specifically, and I do understand that your issue is around all audio with the console. I'm going to ask for some information that seems oddly focused on the Bluray app, but I
    believe it will help us nail down what settings might be affecting your experience. Let us know the answers to this, and we'll look at digging further into this with you. :)

1. Blu-ray Player Version:

a. Navigate to My Game and Apps => Blu-ray Tile => Simultaneously depress (Left Bumper + Right Bumper + View button):

b. Confirm Blu-ray QFE is: Microsoft.BlurayPlayer_2.0.15.6_x64_8wekyb3d8bbwe

2. DVD/Blu-ray/Ultra HD Blu-ray disc(s) titles

a. If possible, can you tell us the time stamp in the movie when A/V lip sync is off?

b. All Blu-ray titles or some?

c. Is Netflix A/V sync off?

3. Audio setup

a. Audio/Video HW setup

i. TV display (any settings related to audio that your TV might have)

ii. Audio HW (in

b. Xbox One Console Audio Settings: Optical vs. HDMI

i. Uncompressed vs. Bitstream Out

c. If Optical, did you calibrate A/V sync?
  6. WYLD STALLYNS77 Win User

UHD bluray problem XBox one S

Mine is doing the same on Xbox One S ... and plus the Audio Sync issues make it like watching a Bruce Lee flick
Thema:

1. Audio Sync issue across Xbox one apps (Netflix, Disney plus, Bluray) - Similar Threads - Audio Sync issue

2. Youtube App Out of Sync Issues (audio)

in XboX Insiders
    Youtube App Out of Sync Issues (audio): I'm aware this has been an issue for a while now with the Xbox Series X/S where the audio on the YouTube app gradually gets out of sync with the visuals. Easy to temporarily fix by just pausing...
  3. Audio lag/audio sync issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio lag/audio sync issues: Hello all, first time forum poster, so I apologize for any issues. I recently bought a Philips HTL1510B/37 sound bar, with subwoofer. I am currently having an issue with my audio lagging behind...
  4. Audio sync issues. Beta ring. Xbox One X.

in XboX Insiders
    Audio sync issues. Beta ring. Xbox One X.: I just submitted this issue from my console. I'm in beta ring. I just noticed on modern warfare and YouTube that the audio is out of sync. There have been no changes to any equipment or settings....
  5. audio sync issues on live tv and some apps

in XboX Insiders
    audio sync issues on live tv and some apps: audio has been dropping in and out of sync on live tv, netflix, iplayer for a few weeks. im on delta ring in the uk tried everything except a complete fresh reset. any ideas? thx submitted by...
  6. Xbox one X Audio/Video Sync issue on Samsung UE55NU7400

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X Audio/Video Sync issue on Samsung UE55NU7400: Hi all. Sorry to ask a similar question to others but mine is a little different and I'm yet to find an answer. Like it says I have an Xbox one X Scorpio going into my Samsung UE55NU7400 via...
  7. Xbox One S YouTube audio sync issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S YouTube audio sync issue: I've had this problem since i got my Xbox One S a few months ago. It seems like a lot of people have this problem, including on the X model, and i don't know if there's a fix yet. When i play...
  8. LG B7A, LG SK8Y, Xbox One X audio sync issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG B7A, LG SK8Y, Xbox One X audio sync issues: I got the xbox one x connected directly to the TV then TV to soundbar all through HDMI using ARC to the soundbar. When Dolby digital or Dolby Atmos is selected there is a audio sync issue and...
  9. Audio sync issues with 4K blu-ray player on Xbox One X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio sync issues with 4K blu-ray player on Xbox One X: Hello, I just got the Dark Knight trilogy in 4K for Christmas and popped in Batman Begins today and immediately I noticed that the video was a little behind the audio. Incredibly annoying. A few...
  10. Xbox: Mixer - webcam audio sync issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox: Mixer - webcam audio sync issue: I just bought the Logitech c920 he webcam for streaming on mixer. Followers and viewers state that my voice doesn't match up with my video. I have the Xbox one x and I stream with the mixer app...