Audio to headphones only?

Discus and support Audio to headphones only? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Is there a way to set it up so the audio comes only through my headphones? 4d8c1379-f0c2-4d5c-a6ee-4294429dacff Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ToxicSalinity, Jun 12, 2019.

1. Audio to headphones only?

Is there a way to set it up so the audio comes only through my headphones?

:)

ToxicSalinity, Jun 12, 2019
  2. Murderstyle75 Win User

Installing X42's with Wireless Internet

Actually they are all pretty bad including my latest purchase, the Astro A40's. The Dolby Headphone audio processors included are fine. Its the headphones themselves that underperform vs even cheap models of "real" audio headphones.
  3. Poofius Win User

Something Missing???

Audio options for headphones.
  4. Unreal Warfare Win User

Microsoft really screwed up, Again

Why not just use a pair of headphones for audio and use Kinect for a microphone?

Surely a good quality pair of headphones will give you a much better audio experience than a pair of Turtlebeach, and probably be cheaper too.
  5. BlaackkOuT 13 Win User

Xbox one smartglass to watch friends game DVR clips... No audio?

There's only audio when I use headphones.
  6. juan van Win User

Can't get game audio on my headset

using the Red/White will be better audio then the headphone jack
Thema:

Audio to headphones only?

1. Audio to headphones only? - Similar Threads - Audio headphones

2. Problema audio cuffie/controller [Mod Translation-Headphone / controller audio problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema audio cuffie/controller [Mod Translation-Headphone / controller audio problem]: Ho una Xbox one S, non riesco a portare l'audio dal tv all cuffie, cioè quanto metto il jack delle cuffie nel controller, l'audio del televisore non passa alle cuffie ma resta sul televisore, mi...
  3. Cannot hear audio when headphones connected to my Xbox one controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot hear audio when headphones connected to my Xbox one controller: I bought a new Xbox one controller from Walmart with a warranty. Had it for about six months, but I cannot hear any audio. I tried connecting several headphones, no luck. But my headphones work on...
  4. How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones

in XBoX Accessibility
    How should I set my audio settings to get the best quality sound from my headphones: I have a Xbox one s and when playing fortnite I use my headset how should I set my audio to get the best quality sound using my headphones? A fortnite friend me said something about setting my...
  5. TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones Mic not working when using Turtle Beach Headset Audio...

in XBoX Accessibility
    TaoTronics Bluetooth Headphones Mic not working when using Turtle Beach Headset Audio...: Hi all, Just a bit of advice as I'm pretty sure I'm not doing something correctly. I have a pair of bluetooth headphones from TaoTronics. I wanted to use these with my Xbox One and purchased a...
  6. Adapter for Xbox1 audio-usb headphones

in XBoX on Consoles
    Adapter for Xbox1 audio-usb headphones: Hey everyone! I've recently bought new headphones for pc gaming and but they have a usb connection. I completely forgot that the Xbox1 controller is a 3.5mm jack connection ‍♀️ I saw online a...
  7. The Xbox audio keeps cracking and cutting out when wearing headphones

in XBoX Accessibility
    The Xbox audio keeps cracking and cutting out when wearing headphones: When I wear headphones connected to my Xbox controller, the sound keeps cracking and cutting out for about 3-7 seconds at a time. Sometimes the issue stops for a while and the sound goes back to...
  8. GearsOfWar Windows 10 Audio Issue - 7.1 HeadPhones / Creative Card

in XBoX on Windows
    GearsOfWar Windows 10 Audio Issue - 7.1 HeadPhones / Creative Card: To preface: (GoW4) I have had no other issues from the plethora of other games I've played on PC via steam/origin etc. etc. It began while playing for the first time and I noticed two of the guns...
  9. No audio settings for headphones

in XboX Insiders
    No audio settings for headphones: i have the turtlebeach stealth 600 and since the last update there's is no audio settings for them submitted by /u/Rdeal_UK [link] [comments]
  10. Headphones and speakers audio

in XBoX Accessibility
    Headphones and speakers audio: I’ve been having a problem in games where all audio is only working in headphones. Some times in games certain audio wont play out of speakers. For example in assassins creed dialogue and melee...