Audio video out of Sync on Xbox series s

Discus and support Audio video out of Sync on Xbox series s in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; While watching a video on youtube app, after a while the audio is ahead of the video and if I press stop and then play it gets synced but still happens... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by toncehasimllari, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Audio video out of Sync on Xbox series s

While watching a video on youtube app, after a while the audio is ahead of the video and if I press stop and then play it gets synced but still happens again after a while.

I am not sure the same thing happens while I play games and if im not mistaken, the problems doesnt appear when i see movies on websites through internet explorer.

:)

toncehasimllari, Jan 27, 2021
  2. Paruchda Win User

Xbox One S - DVD & Blu-ray audio out of sync - DVD audio/video sync worse

UPDATE: Xbox One S returned. No solution for audio sync issue on DVD/Blu-ray playback.

After scouring the internet I cannot find a solution. The Xbox Support seems to be correct. There was an issue with the Xbox One S where the audio was not in sync with the video on DVD and Blu-ray playback. I returned the Xbox One S.

Hopefully few other experience the issue.

Good Luck!
  3. thethirdhalf Win User

Windows 8.1 XBox Video Metro App video/audio sync/lag issue

I reverted to Windows 8. The Xbox Video works fine. The video no longer lags and is out of sync with the audio. So Windows 8.1 broke something.
  4. BurningSky Win User

Audio and video out of sync

Has anyone else experienced this?
  5. DissonantWinter Win User

Audio/Video Out of Sync

I too have this problem! At first I thought it was just the TV app, but now I have realised it's a global problem!
  6. le squirrel Win User

Audio and video out of sync

I also occasionally get audio out of sync on live TV. I have Microsoft's USB DVB-T tuner into the Xbox, and hdmi to my TV. I can fix this by skipping forward, even though the stream is supposed to be live...
Thema:

Audio video out of Sync on Xbox series s

1. Audio video out of Sync on Xbox series s - Similar Threads - Audio video Sync

2. Audio not synced with the video on Xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio not synced with the video on Xbox series s: Audio and video not synced while seeing a video on youtube app. The same may happen while playing. Is there a solution for it? 7ff4ccc4-782d-4660-982c-9f2ac66d679f
  3. Xbox one X Audio/Video Sync issue on Samsung UE55NU7400

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X Audio/Video Sync issue on Samsung UE55NU7400: Hi all. Sorry to ask a similar question to others but mine is a little different and I'm yet to find an answer. Like it says I have an Xbox one X Scorpio going into my Samsung UE55NU7400 via...
  4. Upload Studio video and audio out of sync.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Upload Studio video and audio out of sync.: Audio and video is out of sync in upload studio. Even after deleting and re downloading. This has happened ever since last update and it is affecting alot of people....
  5. audio and video aren't synced when i record clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    audio and video aren't synced when i record clips: there is a delay between my audio and video when i record clips how do i fix it cc5a3507-5560-4fa5-b73e-e23a2b0e4ad4
  6. Audio And Video sync problem.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio And Video sync problem.: I am recording game clips with the XBOX DVR and sometimes the audio and the video are not synced. What can I do to solve the problem? 4f4e06f9-276c-4223-836b-066e53cecb93
  7. Xbox one S blu-ray audio/video Sync problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one S blu-ray audio/video Sync problem: Hello, I am having issue watching blu-rays on my Xbox one s. >Blu-ray app : last update ok Xbox : up tu date also link to the tv using hdmi Link to my logitech 5.1 using Toslink viewing...
  8. Amazon Video App Audio Out of Sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Amazon Video App Audio Out of Sync: Having issues with Amazon App on my Xbox One. It is the only thing on my Xbox that has Audio Sync problems. I have no issues with games, netflix, TV, youtube ect. Amazon Video App is the only...
  9. Problem with Windows 10 Screen recorder (Game DVR) - Audio and video does not sync

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Windows 10 Screen recorder (Game DVR) - Audio and video does not sync: Hi, when I record lectures online the audio and video doesn´t sync. The video is maybe 5 seconds ahead of the audio on a one hour recording. The online lecture is not having any sync problems....
  10. Xbox One S - DVD & Blu-ray audio out of sync - DVD audio/video sync worse

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S - DVD & Blu-ray audio out of sync - DVD audio/video sync worse: I just bought the Xbox One S Battlefield version a few days ago. When playing DVDs and Blu-Ray discs, the audio/video is out of sync. The audio/video sync is much worse on DVD discs....