Audio

Discus and support Audio in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When i use my headphones I can hear xbox party chat but not any games what settings should i mess with i use xbox 1 e73fe5b5-4e69-4393-ae33-2d33100005da Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by YeetisHelpis, Mar 15, 2019.

1. YeetisHelpis
    YeetisHelpis Guest

Audio

When i use my headphones I can hear xbox party chat but not any games what settings should i mess with i use xbox 1

:)

YeetisHelpis, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

xbox one stereo compressed or bitstream out help

Shouldn't have any effect on the audio coming from the chat adapter. The available audio settings should only effect the HDMI audio and optical out audio.

In game audio options will effect the audio quality of headsets or headphone using the chat adapter as the audio source though.
  3. The Oragin Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter - echoing problems?

I have the x12s i get game audio just fine and i can hear chat but chat is very low, also my game audio plays through the audio, so I have game audio then have chat with the echo of game audio, so i have 2 game audio sounds with a faint chat audio. anyone
    know of a way to fix this, or atleast the audio echo of the game. I can turn my game audio all the way down and only have chat audio on but im still hearing game audio over chat, first time I used it for my xbox one all day I played with just chat audio and
    didnt know because I hear both audios through my chat audio.
  4. Paraffin Alien Win User

I have video but no sound

Have you checked the audio output settings on the console?

Go to settings,

select Display & Sound

select Audio Output

and there you will see a choice of either HDMI audio or optical audio.

Check to make sure HDMI audio is selected

As if it`s set to optical you will not get an audio output through the HDMI cable.
  5. MessiahBrowny Win User

Some Turtle beach headsets will work link

Settings has digital audio

HDMI audio

and Optical audio i cant see nothing for headset :(
  6. ForsaknTemplar Win User

Xbox One Steaming with Gen 3 A50s

I have speaker audio as: HDMI audio - stereo uncompressed; Optical audio - Bitstream out; and Bitstream format - Dolby Digitial. My headset audio is: Headset format - stereo uncompressed.
Thema:

Audio

1. Audio - Similar Threads - Audio

2. Audio in headset is cutting in and out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Audio in headset is cutting in and out: Recently I have been experiencing this issue where my audio has been sort of glitching, as if it was too loud or too many different sounds are trying to come out at once. I tested my sound with...
  3. Xbox One Controller No Audio Through Headphone Jack & Chatpad!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller No Audio Through Headphone Jack & Chatpad!: To clarify first, THE HEADPHONE JACK ON THE CONTROLLER IS WORKING. I tested it on my PC and it worked fine. However, connected to my Xbox One I receive nothing from it. I have tried a chatpad,...
  4. How do i turn audio description off in Microsoft movies

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i turn audio description off in Microsoft movies: Downloaded a film on Xbox 360 audio description is on and I don't know how to turn it off **Moved from: Music, Movies & TV / Movies & TV** a3828587-4c1f-479e-a782-619ecd5988fa
  5. Audio glitches on Forza Horizon 4 | Xbox one S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio glitches on Forza Horizon 4 | Xbox one S: I just downloaded Forza Horizon 4 in my console, but I'm experiencing some audio problems specially in events, when in open world there's no audio problem. There's no freeze screen, just the audio...
  6. Xbox one X Audio/Video Sync issue on Samsung UE55NU7400

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X Audio/Video Sync issue on Samsung UE55NU7400: Hi all. Sorry to ask a similar question to others but mine is a little different and I'm yet to find an answer. Like it says I have an Xbox one X Scorpio going into my Samsung UE55NU7400 via...
  7. Xbox one external hard drive games audio crash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one external hard drive games audio crash: I've been experiencing some audio issues with the games I have installed on my external HD. While playing these games the audio will break up to unbearable levels and sometimes cut out completely....
  8. Audio Selection

in XBoX Accessibility
    Audio Selection: Where in my Xbox One do I switch my audio selection/connection from PVI to HDMI? 79417f21-2d18-4363-9edc-6d6520ae67bd
  9. I'd like to know the technical details of audio from Xbox One S to USB controller to wired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'd like to know the technical details of audio from Xbox One S to USB controller to wired...: I have an Xbox One S connected via USB to the controller that it came with, and a wired headset that I often connect to the controller. In settings --> display & sound --> audio output --> headset...
  10. Xbox audio adapter

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox audio adapter: When using the xbox aduio adapter you cant have mic monitoring they should bring a oprion for it whioe using the xbox aduio adapter. 6e1a4011-505e-4018-9712-963b6e5f635d