Audio

Discus and support Audio in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Does anyone know when dtsx ultra will come to the xbox? Thanks Jared 91ed0e04-d482-4d42-81f8-f7032be48c16 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by EndlessGibbon80, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Audio

Hi

Does anyone know when dtsx ultra will come to the xbox?

Thanks

Jared

:)

EndlessGibbon80, Nov 17, 2019
  2. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

xbox one stereo compressed or bitstream out help

Shouldn't have any effect on the audio coming from the chat adapter. The available audio settings should only effect the HDMI audio and optical out audio.

In game audio options will effect the audio quality of headsets or headphone using the chat adapter as the audio source though.
  3. The Oragin Win User

Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter - echoing problems?

I have the x12s i get game audio just fine and i can hear chat but chat is very low, also my game audio plays through the audio, so I have game audio then have chat with the echo of game audio, so i have 2 game audio sounds with a faint chat audio. anyone
    know of a way to fix this, or atleast the audio echo of the game. I can turn my game audio all the way down and only have chat audio on but im still hearing game audio over chat, first time I used it for my xbox one all day I played with just chat audio and
    didnt know because I hear both audios through my chat audio.
  4. Paraffin Alien Win User

I have video but no sound

Have you checked the audio output settings on the console?

Go to settings,

select Display & Sound

select Audio Output

and there you will see a choice of either HDMI audio or optical audio.

Check to make sure HDMI audio is selected

As if it`s set to optical you will not get an audio output through the HDMI cable.
  5. MessiahBrowny Win User

Some Turtle beach headsets will work link

Settings has digital audio

HDMI audio

and Optical audio i cant see nothing for headset :(
  6. ForsaknTemplar Win User

Xbox One Steaming with Gen 3 A50s

I have speaker audio as: HDMI audio - stereo uncompressed; Optical audio - Bitstream out; and Bitstream format - Dolby Digitial. My headset audio is: Headset format - stereo uncompressed.
Thema:

Audio

1. Audio - Similar Threads - Audio

2. Kinect loosing video and audio during Skype calls

in XboX Insiders
    Kinect loosing video and audio during Skype calls: For the last couple of weeks I haven't been able to use my Kinect for Skype calls. The Kinect seems to turn on and off and reports that another program is using the device. I don't think I have...
  3. Halo Masterchief Collection suddenly has problems with video and audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo Masterchief Collection suddenly has problems with video and audio: I had installed the Halo Masterchief collection some time ago. I haven't played it for a few months. In this time i played other games. 2 days ago i wanted to continue with where i have left at...
  4. Problema audio cuffie/controller [Mod Translation-Headphone / controller audio problem]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problema audio cuffie/controller [Mod Translation-Headphone / controller audio problem]: Ho una Xbox one S, non riesco a portare l'audio dal tv all cuffie, cioè quanto metto il jack delle cuffie nel controller, l'audio del televisore non passa alle cuffie ma resta sul televisore, mi...
  5. Audio Passthrough on Plex

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Audio Passthrough on Plex: Would you ever enable plex to use proper audio passthrough? The way way it's working now is causing plex to constantly buffer, besides noone wants to hear notifications from the xBox while...
  6. There is no audio option on the Xbox game bar now for some reason.

in XBoX on Windows
    There is no audio option on the Xbox game bar now for some reason.: It is now just showing blank: https://i.imgur.com/eP9h2Lm.png In the audio options I see my headset and microphone though which is odd. 84623aea-46d6-42c4-9f56-88e68d6e2bf7
  7. There is no audio option on the Xbox game bar now for some reason.

in XboX Insiders
    There is no audio option on the Xbox game bar now for some reason.: [IMG] submitted by /u/CREEPY_KARMA [link] [comments]
  8. Modern Warfare Audio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Modern Warfare Audio: This may not be a problem that Microsoft can fix but i just wanted to put this out there if anyone may know a work around or be able to help in any way possible. So, about like three weeks ago,...
  9. 8m having issues from streaming from my console! Audio is not playing and it's hard to see...

in XboX Insiders
    8m having issues from streaming from my console! Audio is not playing and it's hard to see...: submitted by /u/Austineer5 [link] [comments]
  10. Bug with audio on two of my games

in XBoX on Windows
    Bug with audio on two of my games: Currently two of the games on my Xbox lancer on PC do not have any audio. These two games are Sea of Thieves and The Outer Worlds. The third game i have it metro exodus which does not have this...