Aug 24 updates and my home xbox and privacy settings

Discus and support Aug 24 updates and my home xbox and privacy settings in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Since 24th updates I cant go to my profile privacy settings and when I go to my home xbox it's just says home setting cant be changed till we connect... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Aug 24 updates and my home xbox and privacy settings

Since 24th updates I cant go to my profile privacy settings and when I go to my home xbox it's just says home setting cant be changed till we connect to service n I hit refresh home xbox status n does nothing. And. Xbl privacy says temporary problem with service try again.

submitted by /u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE
    [link] [comments]

/u/JoE_TWEAKN_MANE, Aug 26, 2019
  2. DigitalAssassin Win User

Minecraft Skins

3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

My Children cannot access the xBox Live Gold Account

4. Caelan63 Win User

Cant Access Private Forums

I never updated my console because there was never an offer to update. Nothing.

Signed up. Followed directions. Did all that aug 24.

No update. No access to those forums. No error can occur when you're not offered a chance to even get one.
  5. SilentGamer895 Win User

XCL Levels

Due to some trouble with the new XCL site please allow 24-48 hrs for it to be added. There will be an update to the XCL site on Aug 30 please hold tight.
  6. XBF Leonzo G Win User

this functionality is blocked by xbox live parental control (ON PC)

Hello Gourveuh,

Thank you for keeping us updated. The
    Xbox Settings
    link we provided is the place to adjust your privacy settings for your account. We will provide steps on how to complete this process. Be sure to keep us updated!

1. Click The "Xbox Settings" link we provided
    2. Sign in to the correct account on the website
    3. Select Privacy & Online Safety
    4. Select Xbox One/Windows 10
    5. Change the intended privacy settings
Thema:

Aug 24 updates and my home xbox and privacy settings

1. Aug 24 updates and my home xbox and privacy settings - Similar Threads - Aug updates home

2. [Xbox One] Free Assassins Creed Odyssey DLC Fields of Elysium Aug 26th - Sept 1

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    [Xbox One] Free Assassins Creed Odyssey DLC Fields of Elysium Aug 26th - Sept 1: Thanks for sharing. I should now go and purchase the game. d04c8bf4-9a77-4956-8789-5a7c8bf49a78
  3. Aug 24th alpha ring uodates issues with wireless turtle beach headphones

in XboX Insiders
    Aug 24th alpha ring uodates issues with wireless turtle beach headphones: Since the 24th updates my turtle beach stealth 600s and 700s have had several issues mostly when I'm in a game playing. There fine when I'm on hulu or netflix. It's like they cut out n lose sync...
  4. MixPot for watching Inside Xbox at Gamescom Aug 21 2018

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    MixPot for watching Inside Xbox at Gamescom Aug 21 2018: When do you get confirmation to receive content for watching the stream? e2ebb8e2-f36e-43cc-bb94-a2ee8d4dfd86
  5. Dayz release time on Aug 29/18

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dayz release time on Aug 29/18: What is the exact time of the release of dayz on August 29/18? 78223a24-48e9-416d-9e3c-5a7f45ed4d0b
  6. i wans pkatform ban my ban was up aug 13 i still cant alk in oartys or msg or comment on stuff

in XBoX on Consoles
    i wans pkatform ban my ban was up aug 13 i still cant alk in oartys or msg or comment on stuff: i was platform ban and my ban was up 13th any ideas on helping as its been a month ive wrote to xbox and everything need help b1400a83-377a-4e25-b156-4608ccad2dc5
  7. Xbox one no longer recognizes external SSD after Aug 4 update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one no longer recognizes external SSD after Aug 4 update: I had an issue today after a mandatory system update I was tinkering with the new Cortana and trying to check out any new changes when I noticed I was getting notifications of apps being...
  8. Xbox One Problems After Aug Update!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Problems After Aug Update!!!: Anyone else getting these problems after the update....? -games quit without warning (middle of game on ghost) -cant talk to people in party or lobby -connection saying your open nat type in...
  9. Microsoft, you completely broke UPLOAD Studio in latest Aug 22 update!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft, you completely broke UPLOAD Studio in latest Aug 22 update!: My Upload Studio was working fine yesterday and today when I launched it to upload some video clips, it wanted to update Upload Studio, so I did otherwise you cant continue. Now with the latest...
  10. Unable to make latest update work, Aug 2014

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to make latest update work, Aug 2014: Hey fellas, I've been battling with my X-Box 360 E 250GB for the past few days. My son stumbled on the latest update around 2 or 3 days ago. As a good user and well trained by a father in the...