August 2nd : New Preview Alpha Ring 1908 Update (1908.190731-1920)

Discus and support August 2nd : New Preview Alpha Ring 1908 Update (1908.190731-1920) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XIPBot, Aug 6, 2019.

1. /u/XIPBot
    /u/XIPBot Guest

/u/XIPBot, Aug 6, 2019
  2. pawncrackers Win User

A 3,7 GB update for the third time this week

Hi there,

It looks like you are in the Preview Program, as I have also had the same updates. My best advice, would be to make sure that nothing else is running on your network. The error is likely due to a corrupted update, due to other traffic interfering. As some
    others have pointed out, please join the
    Xbox Insiders Reddit
    , so someone can better assist you.

I had a similar error the other day, where I turned on my Xbox, saw the new
    badly designed dashboard
    , and THEN was randomly prompted for an update 10 minutes later, which failed. I powered down my Xbox, tried again a few minutes later, and it all went through properly.

Please note that, as of 1400 PST, a new update has rolled out for
    Alpha
    (1908.190802-1945),
    Beta, Delta and Omega
    rings (1908.190731-1920), according to
    Brad Rossetti on Twitter
    (@workwombatman).

Maybe you will have better success with these more recent updates.

Hope this helps,

L
  3. JoE TwEaKn MANE Win User

headphones lose

Both headphones are wireless it's the new preview program alpha ring updates
  4. pawncrackers Win User

Is this true death of the Kinect?

Hi there,

Are you a part of the Xbox Preview Program? If so, there may be some changes that have temporarily disabled some Cortana features. Headphone support, for instance, has been turned off with recent flights. Please visit the

Xbox Preview Reddit
    (if you are enrolled in the program), look at the most recent

Xbox Wire
    posts or follow
    Brad Rossetti on Twitter
    for updates.

As for compensation, Microsoft do not owe any, nor an apology. If you keep you ears pinned down to the business side of things, you will see that MS have shuttered down many devices and services over the past 10 years, including Zune, Groove Music, Xbox
    Fitness, Microsoft Band and some others that haven't crossed my radar.

Kinect may be coming close to its end of life services, but as times move on, so does technology. If you look at the most recent Xbox sales, you will see a handful of Kinect for Xbox 360 games on there, so both devices aren't 'being abandoned'.

I foresee no support for future Kinect games, when Project Scarlett releases, but do see hope in a consumer, redeveloped HoloLens product, that will be able to take advantage of Scarlett - we will have to wait and see what happens!

L
  5. SigmaTheDJ Win User

new update - no party notifications

This has supposedly been fixed, along with a bunch of other stuff, in an update that's available for people in the preview program (alpha ring) now.

So, if you're in the alpha ring, check for updates and you should see it there ready to install.

If you're not in the alpha ring, or you're not in the preview program at all, I expect they'll roll out an update with a bunch of fixes in it to the public fairly soon.
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Resident Evil 0 Game Crashing

Hi SnoFox,

This has been a known issue for a while now and acknowledged by the Xbox Preview team and were testing a fix for this issue in the Alpha ring back in December. Since then, there has been no updates but based on this

article
    I'm assuming the issue was resolved in the Alpha ring preview update but doesn't seem to have gone live yet. There could have been some setbacks or the issue re-surfaced.

This was being tested in the Alpha ring, which is the first ring to test preview updates and requires an invitation to join, and has preview updates with the potential to have the most bugs so it's possible it's stalled in the Alpha ring.

My suggestion is to report the issue through the Xbox Insider Hub app, which you can do so by the report a problem option in the power menu after you have the app downloaded.

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/xbox-insider-hub-report-a-problem

If you join the Insider program, eventually it should get pushed to the other preview rings and you can get the fix in an upcoming preview update before it would go live.
Thema:

1. August 2nd : New Preview Alpha Ring 1908 Update (1908.190731-1920) - Similar Threads - August 2nd Preview

2. So after waiting since August 27, there's finally a new OSU1 and I got my console back from...

in XboX Insiders
    So after waiting since August 27, there's finally a new OSU1 and I got my console back from...: I caught a bad update file from all the alpha updates that were leading up to this October update. I have tried every method known to man to fix this thing and was told to send it in for $270. But...
  3. August 9th : New Preview Alpha Ring 1910 Update (1910.190906-1928)

in XboX Insiders
    August 9th : New Preview Alpha Ring 1910 Update (1910.190906-1928): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  4. August 9th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 2004 Update (2004.190905-1900)

in XboX Insiders
    August 9th : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 2004 Update (2004.190905-1900): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  5. Live Gold Agosto Brasil [Translate] Live Gold August Brazil

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Live Gold Agosto Brasil [Translate] Live Gold August Brazil: Não estou conseguindo baixar o Castlevania: symphony of the night, mesmo agora que foi oficialmente oferecido na live gold. Pela internet, depois que clico na permissão de compra, entra numa tela...
  6. August 31st : New Preview Alpha Ring 1910 Update (1910.190829-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    August 31st : New Preview Alpha Ring 1910 Update (1910.190829-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  7. August 31st : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190829-1945)

in XboX Insiders
    August 31st : New Preview Alpha Skip Ahead Ring 1910 Update (1910.190829-1945): [IMG] submitted by /u/XIPBot [link] [comments]
  8. Major Issue After update August 2nd

in XboX Insiders
    Major Issue After update August 2nd: I updated my console this morning on my Xbox One S. And after it turned all my console audio to a harsh robotic sound almost unbearable. It effects my games, media apps and even dashboard. Any...
  9. Xbox Requests: Week of August 2nd, 2019

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of August 2nd, 2019: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  10. Minecraft Xbox 360 Server - 2nd August 2014

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Xbox 360 Server - 2nd August 2014: Hey guys, I will be running a Minecraft server on most days or whenever I am on, my rules include: No griefing No entering peoples houses without permission No overall doucheyness A mic is not...