Australia - Purchasing Left 4 Dead/Left 4 Dead 2

Discus and support Australia - Purchasing Left 4 Dead/Left 4 Dead 2 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I’m confused as the why these ‘Xbox One X Enhanced’ games cannot just be purchased normally through the Xbox Store on the console? I’d like to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by c1511113114, Jul 8, 2019.

1. c1511113114
    c1511113114 Guest

I’m confused as the why these ‘Xbox One X Enhanced’ games cannot just be purchased normally through the Xbox Store on the console?

I’d like to purchase both but I’m concerned that if I buy online through xbox.com that:

1). Left 4 Dead (1) doesn’t even seem to be purchasable at all.

2). I won’t be able to play either on an Australian Xbox One X, and;

3). I may get charged the $30 game price (each) in $USD instead of $AUD, seeing as I’m purchasing through xbox.com.

Is anybody able to clarify this extremely confusing process?

:)

c1511113114, Jul 8, 2019
  2. c1511113114 Win User

Thank you!

Your suggestion addressed my issue!
  3. denis97g Win User

4. XBF Diego M Win User

Hey
    c1511113114
    !

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread and if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance.

Thank you again and have a great day!
  5. Tarnend Win User

6. Fire mar bill Win User

What are some good online co-op games?

Left 4 dead

Left 4 dead 2

Borderlands

Dead Island
Thema:

1. Australia - Purchasing Left 4 Dead/Left 4 Dead 2 - Similar Threads - Australia Purchasing Left

2. Styx Master of Shadows won't download Perth Australia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Styx Master of Shadows won't download Perth Australia: My digital copy of Styx Master of Shadows will not download to multiple Xbox consoles. I have tried every suggestion provided on the Xbox support page. Steve 2d68008d-0fe0-4bb6-a445-a2918cadf09f
  3. Oneguide in Australia not working correctly now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Oneguide in Australia not working correctly now: The Oneguide XboxOne TV tuner still displays the freeview channels and live TV but the program information has been unavailable for over 2 weeks now. The only program information that can be seen...
  4. The Final Station Games for Gold Australia

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Final Station Games for Gold Australia: As suggested in the discussion, an alternate and likely more friendly work around: Please just go to the US or other country site, click stay in this countries site, sign-in if you have to and...
  5. One Guide - Freeview Sydney Australia - No info available

in XBoX on Consoles
    One Guide - Freeview Sydney Australia - No info available: My Xbox TV tuner is still working and I am able to watch free to air TV, however the TV guide is not functioning. I have been experiencing this issue for the last week. The TV channels are still...
  6. Purchase a Custom Controller in Australia?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchase a Custom Controller in Australia?: I want to purchase a customised controller through the xbox design lab - but it looks like it won't ship to Australia. Is that right? Is there any way I can still make this purchase? Thanks....
  7. Warranty Purchase in Melbourne Australia

in XBoX on Consoles
    Warranty Purchase in Melbourne Australia: Hi, Trying to purchase an XBOX One X from a retail shop here in Melbourne. How do i purchase the Microsoft Extended Warranty from Microsoft. There is only one shop of Microsoft here in Australia...
  8. Purchase Game from Australia.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchase Game from Australia.: Hi Support, Want to check if i where to purchase a Game in Australia. Will i be able to play the game in my singapore machine? Thanks. a837c429-35b6-48b0-8b8e-4216341372d7
  9. Unable to purchase game; is it available in Australia?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to purchase game; is it available in Australia?: Basically I'm trying to buy the game 'Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight' for Xbox One which got an Xbox port earlier this year. However, it doesn't appear in the Xbox store and it won't let me...
  10. I purchased the Australia collection but now it is gone from my collections how do I get it ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased the Australia collection but now it is gone from my collections how do I get it ...: Anyone have a clue how to get my Australia collection back? 9adfbf15-1839-48b2-9c43-3a0e8ed64d3d