Australian Game Steaming and Casting to TV while playing Destiny.

Discus and support Australian Game Steaming and Casting to TV while playing Destiny. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I am located in Perth, Australia. This morning I changed from 1911.191213-0400 (Omega and Delta ring) to the Beta ring, installed the game streaming... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/noochatsea, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Australian Game Steaming and Casting to TV while playing Destiny.

I am located in Perth, Australia. This morning I changed from 1911.191213-0400 (Omega and Delta ring) to the Beta ring, installed the game streaming app and connected a controller to my phone.

Working.

I also cast my phome screen to my TV while playing Destiny. Very laggy but achievable.

submitted by /u/noochatsea
    [link] [comments]

/u/noochatsea, Jan 18, 2020
  2. US Revenge Win User

Xbox 3 (720 Sounds Stupid)

I don't think it's real, I think all the steam box rumors are actually their steam TV thing, it will make it easier to play steam games with controller on your TV.
  3. Dirty Loco Win User

American Xbox 360 in Australia??

You can contact Australian Xbox phone support, and arrange to get an Australian "power brick" which will allow you to play your Xbox in Australia.

A separate issue is you won't be able to play most games sold in Australia because Australian games are in PAL format, while a US Xbox is NTSC format.
  4. BicolourBoar543 Win User

XBOX ONE S gamepad and bluetooth devices other than Win10

Hi, how did you manage to pair it with the Steam Link? Mine is not finding it.

I was able to make it work with the Nvidia Shield TV but there are still bugs while gaming.
  5. Goatsnatcher Win User

Streaming Windows 10 games onto Xbox One Discussion

I have the steam link preordered. I already have my gaming pc hooked up to the tv in the living room, I use my X1 controller to play games on it and a wireless keyboard for browsing. The steam link will go in the bedroom so I can go up and play Fallout if
    the Mrs wants to watch TV downstairs.
  6. louthelou Win User

Video streamed/cast to Xbox One is far too dark

Well, I apparently can't edit my post anymore, so I have to comment to amend/add something:

I actually didn't cast this to my Xbox before without issue. What I did - and what I am doing now - is hooking up an external HD to the Xbox with the file on it. The Xbox then uses Media Player, rather than Movies & TV, to play the video - and it works
    perfectly. Audio is fine, and the picture looks perfect.

So, yeah. It's either the process of casting from Windows to Xbox, or the new and totally unnecessary Movies & TV app, that is messing up the display while attempting to cast the video from PC to Xbox.
Thema:

Australian Game Steaming and Casting to TV while playing Destiny.

1. Australian Game Steaming and Casting to TV while playing Destiny. - Similar Threads - Australian Game Steaming

2. Multiple Australian Android users are unable to login to any app that uses Xbox Live login.

in XboX Insiders
    Multiple Australian Android users are unable to login to any app that uses Xbox Live login.: [IMG] submitted by /u/Burnz316 [link] [comments]
  3. As an Australian who just got to Alpha Skip-Ahead yesterday. really disappointed it maybe...

in XboX Insiders
    As an Australian who just got to Alpha Skip-Ahead yesterday. really disappointed it maybe...: I was so excited yesterday to get Alpha Skip Ahead. Unfortunately, because I'm not American or British I have to miss out on testing this out. Most likely it'll already be a delta feature by the...
  4. Late Shift game not launching via GamePass (from Australian Store)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Late Shift game not launching via GamePass (from Australian Store): Help needed from Australian GamePass subscribers regarding Late Shift game. My issue is that while it’s been available on GamePass for a while, it has only recently launched in Australia (because...
  5. New Zealand and Australian Xbox store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Zealand and Australian Xbox store: Is microsoft adding black desert to the oceanic store in the near future f1ea33f2-abd2-4311-96ee-294b7ebf2043
  6. Issues with downloading games from Xbox Live (For Australian Users)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Issues with downloading games from Xbox Live (For Australian Users): Hi all. I have been having trouble downloading some games off of Xbox Live as of late. (The most recent being Assassin's Creed Syndicate) I have tried every fix I can find to no avail until I...
  7. Skyhawks Australian Gaming Community - www.skyhawks.com.au

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skyhawks Australian Gaming Community - www.skyhawks.com.au: Hey All, I'm Jenko, one of the community managers at Skyhawks Australia! Established in 2007 Skyhawks Australia is one of the oldest Australian gaming communities in existence today! Built on...
  8. Australian Gaming Community. Mature gamers wanted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Australian Gaming Community. Mature gamers wanted.: Takecovermate is an Australian Gaming Community established for mature gamers to enjoy hassle free Xbox gaming. All you require is a passion to play. No screamers, trollers, hackers or abusive...
  9. The Australian Xbox 360 store has outdated game prices

in XBoX on Consoles
    The Australian Xbox 360 store has outdated game prices: Chat support told me to post this here: For some reason the prices of some games on the Australian Xbox 360 store are strangely out of sync with the rest of the games and the competition. SSX...
  10. Anyone setting up a Guild for xbox one Australian players ,or in need of gaming friends, for ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone setting up a Guild for xbox one Australian players ,or in need of gaming friends, for ...: Wondering whether anyone is setting up a guild for aussie players or in just getting more friends who play , for cooperative play , to take on 4 player dungeons and other events needing a band of...