Authentication issue with bungie.net

Discus and support Authentication issue with bungie.net in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This issue started appearing last month. Whenever I try to login to my Bungie.net account, which is linked to my Xbox/Microsoft account it gives an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hetzer150, May 21, 2019.

1. Hetzer150
    Hetzer150 Guest

This issue started appearing last month. Whenever I try to login to my Bungie.net account, which is linked to my Xbox/Microsoft account it gives an authentication error. It tells me to update licensing with Microsoft/Xbox. I contacted them and they told
    me to get help here. My friends and I just got back into destiny 2 and its very frustrating not being able to login to the necessary account

:)

Hetzer150, May 21, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please try logging in to
    xbox.com
    then go try logging in to bungie. If that doesn't work then you'll need to
    contact support for more help with the account authentication problem.
  3. Temhotabot Win User

Halo Reach Rank changing to recruit

Have you checked the Bungie.net forums to see if anyone else has had this issue?
  4. The1337gamer Win User

Bungie.net

Go on Bungie.net. Click Sign In at the top right. Choose Microsoft account. Enter your Xbox Live e-mail and password and sign in. Then if you click your gamertag/profile name in the top right, then press settings. The press account links, you can add
    your PSN, facebook and Google+ here.

If you're looking for updated stats on Halo games, then Bungie don't provide them anymore. They have an archive of stats from before last year if you already signed up, but they no longer update them. If you want up to date Halo stats you need to go on halowaypoint.com.
  5. Bu11etMonkey16 Win User

Bungie.net

I want to set a different account on to bungie.net but it wont let me change it help?
  6. Auswulf Win User

Destiny beta code prob. Help.

Have you already redeemed a code on Bungie.net? You might need to contact Bungie to get this issue sorted.
Thema:

1. Authentication issue with bungie.net - Similar Threads - Authentication issue bungie

2. 怎样通过xbox live身份验证? [Translation - How to authenticate via xbox live?]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    怎样通过xbox live身份验证? [Translation - How to authenticate via xbox live?]: 怎 通过xbox live身份验证,在玩Minecraft服务器事,进不去,屏幕显示“需要通过xbox live身份验证”,但是我不知道怎么进行身份验证,请尽快回复。 _______________________________ [Translation - How to use xbox live authentication, when playing Minecraft...
  3. Lost 2 step authentication to account(not this one), waited the 30 days to be able to reset...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost 2 step authentication to account(not this one), waited the 30 days to be able to reset...: As It says in the title, I had a Microsoft account but lost my phone containing the two-step authentication. This prompted me to have to recover the account as shown to me on the prompts on my...
  4. MAC Address & Authentication, WTH?

in XBoX on Consoles
    MAC Address & Authentication, WTH?: Hi, i just turned on my one & attempted to sign into my account. I'm being asked to authenticate my xbox and fill out a alternate MAC Address. What exactly is going on? I'm on our home network,...
  5. (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...

in XBoX on Windows
    (PC) Game Pass Xbox (Beta) app, We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication target...: Since the announcement of E3 i have been trying to sign into the new Xbox (beta) app on my windows desktop. and no matter what i do i get: We couldn't sign you in to Xbox Live Authentication...
  6. Issue with Authenticate Now option

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with Authenticate Now option: I am trying to connect my new Xbox One S to the internet at the hotel where I am staying. When I click on the hotel wifi it pops up a dialog window with the options, "authenticate now" and "enter...
  7. Additional Authentication Needed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Additional Authentication Needed: Okay so, my brother and myself were playing fortnite and then both of us at the same time got kicked out the game. We thought our wifi was just acting up and we reset the xbox and router multiple...
  8. Connection Issues: “Additional authentication needed”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connection Issues: “Additional authentication needed”: I turned on my XBOX ONE console today and found I wasn’t connected to XBOX Live. I went into my network settings and clicked (test network connection) and I was instantly faced with the message...
  9. Xbox Additional authentication issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Additional authentication issues: I currently live in a dorm/hotel at the moment. To access my dorms wifi I have to authenticate on the dorms website. Normally I get prompted to authenticate my user name and password via edge. It...
  10. Any update on these authentication issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any update on these authentication issues?: Any update on the xbox live authentication issues? If they're going to be down for a while I'll do something else until they're back up. It would be nice to know. Maybe I'll go study a...