Authentication issue with bungie.net

Discus and support Authentication issue with bungie.net in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This issue started appearing last month. Whenever I try to login to my Bungie.net account, which is linked to my Xbox/Microsoft account it gives an... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hetzer150, May 21, 2019.

1. Hetzer150
    Hetzer150 Guest

This issue started appearing last month. Whenever I try to login to my Bungie.net account, which is linked to my Xbox/Microsoft account it gives an authentication error. It tells me to update licensing with Microsoft/Xbox. I contacted them and they told
    me to get help here. My friends and I just got back into destiny 2 and its very frustrating not being able to login to the necessary account

:)

Hetzer150, May 21, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Sorry to hear it. Please try logging in to
    xbox.com
    then go try logging in to bungie. If that doesn't work then you'll need to
    contact support for more help with the account authentication problem.
  3. Near_272 Win User

Bungie.net authentication error

i have a issue with bungie when i try to sign into my bungie.net with my xbox account it gives me a authentication error saying to visit xbox.com but when i sign into xbox.com its normal and nothing is wrong with my account
  4. Near_272 Win User

My Xbox Live account is linked to my bungie account

im trying to link my xbox account with my steam so i can play destiny 2 on my pc
  5. x3loaded Win User

If you're referring to playing your Xbox Destiny 2 character account on steam, that would be done via the cross-save feature found here Bungie Cross-Save
  6. schnurren Win User

Hello Near_272,

Is your Xbox Live account Linked to your Bungie one or it is the first time are you trying to play Destiny 2 through Xbox?
Thema:

1. Authentication issue with bungie.net - Similar Threads - Authentication issue bungie

2. Minecraft: "You need to authenticate to Microsoft Services"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft: "You need to authenticate to Microsoft Services": Hello, This message keeps appearing whenever I try to go into a group server I'm on and all the fixes for this problem have only been available for PC not Xbox. Any help is wanted at this point...
  3. W.o.t authentication. Failed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    W.o.t authentication. Failed: Before the New World of Tanks. Update,My game was working. Perfectly. After the new update. I could still login. The game. But right before the game started, I got. A Message. That read....
  4. Authentication App

in XBoX on Mobile
    Authentication App: Someone put my account on there autheticator app and they are able to sign into my account without putting any of my info in cause all they have to do is click update my info and it lets them in...
  5. MCPE authentication issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MCPE authentication issue: Ok, so I've seen many questions about this but on Minecraft Pocket Edition I can connect to single player and can join my friends games with ease but when I try connecting to servers it says I...
  6. Router or Xbox Issues "Need Authentication"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Router or Xbox Issues "Need Authentication": Hey all, I finally upgraded (for me) to an ASUS AC3100 router and a stand alone Netgear modem C700 from a Netgear roouter/modem combo CM7000. I went with Asus based upon recommendations from...
  7. Issue with Authenticate Now option

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issue with Authenticate Now option: I am trying to connect my new Xbox One S to the internet at the hotel where I am staying. When I click on the hotel wifi it pops up a dialog window with the options, "authenticate now" and "enter...
  8. Connection Issues: “Additional authentication needed”

in XBoX Accessibility
    Connection Issues: “Additional authentication needed”: I turned on my XBOX ONE console today and found I wasn’t connected to XBOX Live. I went into my network settings and clicked (test network connection) and I was instantly faced with the message...
  9. Xbox Additional authentication issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Additional authentication issues: I currently live in a dorm/hotel at the moment. To access my dorms wifi I have to authenticate on the dorms website. Normally I get prompted to authenticate my user name and password via edge. It...
  10. Any update on these authentication issues?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Any update on these authentication issues?: Any update on the xbox live authentication issues? If they're going to be down for a while I'll do something else until they're back up. It would be nice to know. Maybe I'll go study a...