Authenticator Code for FIFA20 and how to get it?

Discus and support Authenticator Code for FIFA20 and how to get it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to play FIFA 20 but because of needing to verify my info i can not log in with my gamer tag how do I do this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JFedde, Sep 28, 2019.

1. JFedde
    JFedde Guest

I am trying to play FIFA 20 but because of needing to verify my info i can not log in with my gamer tag how do I do this?

:)

JFedde, Sep 28, 2019
  2. Lov10sBeauty Win User

Did you link your EA and xbox account before? You must access both accounts (passwords) to have a session.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

You need to sign into your EA account on the EA website and set up your security settings there.

You might have had an Authenticator App on your smartphone, that provided authentication codes in the past. Or maybe EA sends you an authentication code to your email.
  4. XBF Crystal P Win User

5. BarbecueSausage Win User

EA Sports E3

I thought the FIFA20 trailer was awful
  6. JrNeUtR0N Win User

FIFA 20

I am not banned in fifa18... so what is going to happen in fifa20?
Thema:

1. Authenticator Code for FIFA20 and how to get it? - Similar Threads - Authenticator Code FIFA20

2. Cannot authenticate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot authenticate: Hi there I have an ongoing problem with connecting my xbox one. It keeps asking me to authenticate and i then get a black screen after seeing the msn page. I have tried adding a windows mac...
  3. Comment désactivé le Microsoft authenticator ? [Translate] How does the Microsoft...

in XBoX on Mobile
    Comment désactivé le Microsoft authenticator ? [Translate] How does the Microsoft...: Bonjour/Bonsoir J'aimerais savoir comment faire pour désactiver mon application Microsoft Authenticator. Je n'ai malheureusement plus l'accès au téléphone qui possédait l'application donc je ne...
  4. 2 Step Authentication Login help

in XBoX Accessibility
    2 Step Authentication Login help: Hello - I am in a bit of a pickle. I have 2-step log in authentication enabled on my main MSFT account. I switched jobs and got a new phone number, losing access to the phone number that is the...
  5. : Additional authentication needed

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : Additional authentication needed: : Additional authentication needed I cannot join or start a party and I've done everything suggested can any help with a solution??? f436e20a-639d-4e50-a680-eb529110b18d
  6. Viasat SurfBeam: Authenticating network

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Viasat SurfBeam: Authenticating network: Viasat SurfBeam (Modem): Authenticating network Hey Kirkland Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently experiencing difficulties with...
  7. hey, how long should I wait if I exceed the authentication code requests?

in XBoX Accessibility
    hey, how long should I wait if I exceed the authentication code requests?: because yesterday the system crashed, try to enter through my cell phone number and exceeded the authentication code requests and now I can not enter nor give me a code, the only thing that...
  8. Authenticator app Security Code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Authenticator app Security Code?: I have recently signed out of an account with a game on your platform. The Game was "Fortnite" and i had a seperate account called an "Epic account". The game was made by Epic Games but when i...
  9. Code Authenticity Linked my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code Authenticity Linked my account: Hello, I have a problem with the authenticity of an Xox Live Gold code that will come, according to the supplier, a bug related to my account but I can not find any solution ... Can you help me...
  10. Unable to sign into ea sports on madden it doesn't let me press enter on authentic code when ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to sign into ea sports on madden it doesn't let me press enter on authentic code when ...: It doesn't let me hit enter when I sign into ea sports on madden 17 The enter button is blank it won't let move the cursor to it on Xbox 1 aa12eb38-1f15-453c-b98e-028688a60729