authorazation approval/administrator approval for Xbox on Windows

Discus and support authorazation approval/administrator approval for Xbox on Windows in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I want to install a game through the beta app but it keeps on prompting for an administrator approval. Appreciate the help in advance. Happy... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Under Southern Lights, Nov 12, 2019.

1. authorazation approval/administrator approval for Xbox on Windows

I want to install a game through the beta app but it keeps on prompting for an administrator approval.

Appreciate the help in advance. Happy Sunday/Saturday to all.

:)

Under Southern Lights, Nov 12, 2019
  2. G v zauBerBerg Win User

Hi Under Southern Lights,

sorry to hear. Best is to change your local user account to an administrator account like this:

• Under Settings > Accounts
      > Family & other users, select the account owner name, then select
      Change account type.
    • Under Account type, select Administrator
      and OK.
    • Sign in with the new administrator account.

More you can find here

Hope this helps and please keep us informed
  3. JasonEllis3 Win User

GamePass PC : Error 0x80070020 when trying re-install game

Many people have the problem where they cannot install any game that "requires administrator approval". I dont know if they consider this a bug or a feature in the Xbox (Beta) app.

When the xbox app goes to install a game, something prevents the standard administrator approval window from popping up to alllow the user to approve the install. After about 60 seconds, the installer times out and reports an error, as seen in the image
    posted by Fredric. If a game does not require the admin approval window popup, the installation succeeds.
  4. HuntingZibod75 Win User

Xbox (beta) Administrator approval required for installation.

Can't install any games that have "Administrator approval required for installation" on the download page. How do I change this ?
    I'm getting exactly the same here. Errors on everything, Fez, Hollow Knight, etc. But games that do not require administrator approval work without fail. I'm unable to remove the KB mentioned, and have tried resetting the Windows Store, reloading the Xbox
    (Beta) app, and clearing caches. It makes no difference.

There's something very broken here.
  5. Mogiel Win User

Error: 0x8007005 Xbox Game Pass

I have problems installing games that have "the installation requires administrator approval"
  6. Tinerfenno Win User

Error code: 0x80070005 Can't download games (USING GAME PASS FOR PC)

The problem is only with apps that require administrative approval.

Plz report this problem to developers ,we need help!
Thema:

1. authorazation approval/administrator approval for Xbox on Windows - Similar Threads - authorazation approval administrator

2. I can't install any games with administrator approval required for installation

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install any games with administrator approval required for installation: When i try to install for example The Outer Worlds I keep getting error 0x80040154. Gears 5 - error 0x00000001. Shadow of War which doesnt have the administrator approval required for installation...
  3. Downloading any game that requires admin approval crashes entire PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Downloading any game that requires admin approval crashes entire PC: I was able to download games that don't have the "requires admin approval" tag but whenever I try on games that do have that warning my pc crashes. My account is the admin of my PC and the Xbox...
  4. I can't install any games that have "Administrator approval required for installation" on...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't install any games that have "Administrator approval required for installation" on...: Hello everyone, I've just applied for the xbox game pass for pc ( bêta ) and like so man,y gamers, I can't install any games that have "Administrator approval required for installation" on the...
  5. Xbox Game Pass for PC: Still Can't Install Any Games That Require Administrator Approval

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC: Still Can't Install Any Games That Require Administrator Approval: I have the latest versions of Windows and of Xbox for PC (beta). I tried almost every possible solution I found (except a fresh re-installation of windows 10) but to no avail. It seems to have...
  6. admin approval for downloading games xbox beta app pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    admin approval for downloading games xbox beta app pc: Hello, I have been trying to download games from the xbox pc app but it stops the download and asks for admin approval - there is only one account on my pc and thats mine and I'v tried every way...
  7. I cannot install any game that needs aniministrator approval.

in XBoX on Windows
    I cannot install any game that needs aniministrator approval.: I've already using Aniministrator account and started xbox (beta) with the administrator mode.However,every game that needs aniministrator approval just gives me the same message 0x80070005....
  8. Xbox Beta app error 0x80073cfc while installing admin approval required games

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Beta app error 0x80073cfc while installing admin approval required games: So this one is kinda weird, cant seem to find this error code anywhere but it is still 100% connected to the required admin problem, Do have to note that I can play and install games that dont...
  9. Xbox Insider not displaying the games i'm approved to test

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Insider not displaying the games i'm approved to test: Hello! I (and apparently many others) have been chosen for an alpha test phase of Bleeding Edge. I was approved and was told to download through the Xbox Insider app on windows 10. Unfortunately...
  10. Game Pass for PC - Administrator Approval Required for Installation?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass for PC - Administrator Approval Required for Installation?: I recently signed up for Game Pass on PC. I've run into issues with some of the games on the App. The first more prevalent one is only on games that have "Administrator Approval Required for...