Authorisation of child account

Discus and support Authorisation of child account in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Hi, Does anyone know how I can get the parental authorisation to work? I click through with my login details, but helpfully that just takes me to a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by HenryPye, May 21, 2020 at 8:12 PM.

1. HenryPye
    HenryPye Guest

Hi,

Does anyone know how I can get the parental authorisation to work? I click through with my login details, but helpfully that just takes me to a Microsoft webpage that says the link doesn't exist.

:)

2. SatanicoDrCadillac Win User
  3. HenryPye Win User

4. Auswulf Win User

Cant buy dlc

If your account is a child account your gonna need to ask your parents to authorise the payment. The games classification rating is probably preventing you.
  5. AstroPenguin Win User

Glitch while adding points to an account

The code authorisation is a security measure implemented to protect your account. As for why you keep getting an error, I'm not sure. Can you log in to the parent account fine without trying to do it via the child account? Or do you get the same errors?
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

Broadcast gameplay setting

New parental settings were brought out November/December so if you're account is a child account, you would need parental authorisation. Xbox accounts will only acknowledge original date of birth on creation. The date of birth can not be altered once set.
Thema:

1. Authorisation of child account - Similar Threads - Authorisation child account

2. "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found" error when trying to authorise child...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found" error when trying to authorise child...: I have set up a Microsoft account for my son as a child account. I am trying to create an Xbox Live account for him. At a certain point in the process it asks me (as the parent) to approve the...
  3. authorising online account for a childs mincraft microsoft xbox

in XBoX Accessibility
    authorising online account for a childs mincraft microsoft xbox: Hi I am trying to set up my son to play Minecraft on line via Microsoft xbox. I have set up a family account, however when on the child's account we try to verify using the adult login: the...
  4. I Paid for a subscription to G.P.U and cant login my profile cause IAM not authorised. . .?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I Paid for a subscription to G.P.U and cant login my profile cause IAM not authorised. . .?...: Ok i was playing online COD WW2 and in the middle of my match i got kicked due to non payment. Ok so i got my debit card to renew my subscription seen the Gamepass ultimate for 14.99 figure might...
  5. Looking for authorised shop has 'kinect adapter for window'

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for authorised shop has 'kinect adapter for window': Hi all, I'm trying to look for 'Kinect v2 adapter for window' on Microsoft store, but I cannot find any. Since I am to plug the kinect v2 with my PC, I need the apdater to do so. Does anyone know...
  6. XBOX charges that have not been authorised.

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX charges that have not been authorised.: We have been charged 3 times in a row for year XBOX Gold subscription!!! Then locked out of the Gold Acct!!! Plus other charges have been made that we have not purchased. I am extremely...
  7. Halo 5 issue authorising account to servers and profile sync issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5 issue authorising account to servers and profile sync issue: I'm getting the profile sync error message and Ive hard reset my Xbox and cleared the MAC address and reset the Xbox factory settings and deleted my Xbox profiles and put them back on and tried 2...
  8. Unable to verify my age in order to authorise my child's account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to verify my age in order to authorise my child's account.: As the title says. For some reason, my son's account has stopped him from signing in. It asks for his parent to sign in (myself). I do sign in and it asks me to verify my age. I get through...
  9. Card authorisation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Card authorisation: it says my card isn’t authorised and when I put in the details again it still doesn’t work 5a9ebc53-3ddc-4184-9d78-543610fc8580
  10. Cannot authorise child account from parent account -continuous loop and unhelpful MS Support :(

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot authorise child account from parent account -continuous loop and unhelpful MS Support :(: I think my issue is related to this: Trouble Giving Parental Consent for Xbox Child Account and in particular this element: "Note In some instances, you can’t change the country/region setting in...