Auto banned for trying to make an lfg post

Discus and support Auto banned for trying to make an lfg post in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] So we are now getting comm banned for literally no reason. I make an lfg post looking for new members for a destiny 2 clan, this post DOESNT EVEN... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Turbo966, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Turbo966
    Turbo966 Guest

Auto banned for trying to make an lfg post [​IMG]
    So
    we are now getting comm banned for literally no reason. I make an lfg post looking for new members for a destiny 2 clan, this post DOESNT EVEN GO THROUGH. It just says sorry thats innapropriate and BANS ME. No cursing, or anything innapropriate. And enforcement
    says i was SPAMMING??? SPAMMING WHAT??? I pay for these half baked services yet im banned because of some short circuit bot screw up. Right. And you cant even get it fixed because the enforcement squad hides in their corner with no way to get in touch with
    them. now ive got some measly prepared response because timmy at his laptop doesnt care enough to actually look into this issue and im banned for two weeks. Youve got egirls on lfg “FOLLOW MY TWITCH TO BE MY POGCHAMP KEKW LMAO” But i cant make a post looking
    for groups of players to join me..on a looking for group service, question mark??????????????

:)

Turbo966, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Thretcon770 Win User

Hello,

what kind of help do you now expect from this forum?
  3. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

How do I find out exactly what my ban was for?

Hi BenceAce,

Did you make a lfg post sometimes you can get banned for that also
  4. Johnstacks Win User

Has anyone experienced the LFG ban bug ?

2 accounts banned instantly, same message for LFG post.
  5. Jeremy2085 Win User

Being banned for an LFG post

You would have to contact Xbox Enforcement directly to find out more about your ban as they don't use the xbox forums to communicate. Good luck and all the best. Kind Regards.
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Being banned for an LFG post

The enforcement team doesn't uses the forums and we can't help you with suspension issues

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com

If you have tried the questionnaire and failed wait 24 hrs read the Code of Conduct and try again.
Thema:

1. Auto banned for trying to make an lfg post - Similar Threads - Auto banned trying

2. Xbox All Access vs Monthly Auto Renewal - what to do in this situation?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox All Access vs Monthly Auto Renewal - what to do in this situation?: Just purchased xbox series x with all access - if my current game pass subscritpion is automatically renewed each month - do i need to turn off auto renewal or will it auto renew when the two...
  3. Xbox Series X Energy Saving Mode and auto Updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Energy Saving Mode and auto Updates: Hi, I noticed that recently my Series X, even if in energy saving mode, is checking for system updates (and maybe games also?) when it is off (e.g. at nightime). I can tell this because in the...
  4. Spending a £5 auto redeem topped up with cash

in XBoX on Consoles
    Spending a £5 auto redeem topped up with cash: Please help me spend my £5 auto redeem along with £6:99 cash from my card. I’ve been trying for a while to contact someone but it just says it’s not working. It’s been over a month now! Thanks...
  5. Xbox auto redownloading games by itself

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox auto redownloading games by itself: I had to update my game and the update was only 2gb so i left my xbox on to let the game update because it was going to take a while, but when came back to it later it was reinstalling the 30 gb...
  6. grand theft auto 4 for free and years of Xbox game pass ultimate for free every game for free

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    grand theft auto 4 for free and years of Xbox game pass ultimate for free every game for free: Hi my name is shelby nash i would grand theft auto 4 for free , yearsof Xbox game pass ultimate for free and every game for free. People are getting tired of paying for games that they can't...
  7. Grand Theft Auto V Remastered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto V Remastered: We know that the remastered version of Grand Theft Auto V for the new generation will soon be released, but what about while who already has the standard game on their Xbox One console and...
  8. Implement an option to deactivate auto turn-on xbox for some peripherals (e.g headsets)

in XboX Insiders
    Implement an option to deactivate auto turn-on xbox for some peripherals (e.g headsets): It would be very welcome to add an option to avoid some peripherals to turn on the Xbox. I find very annoying that my headset is turning on the Xbox when I just want to use it for its bluetooth...
  9. Auto banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    Auto banned: hello i recently posted myself on my own xbox profile and i was banned while i did nothing f6b5faac-0e1e-45a2-badc-6788d7c50db1
  10. I Got Banned For Playing A Game Of Grand Theft Auto. (Which A Gaming Console If For)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Got Banned For Playing A Game Of Grand Theft Auto. (Which A Gaming Console If For): Hi There, I received a permanent ban on my account "R3V3RS3 K1LL3R." Now it says I violated the terms of service, but 2 days prior I was banned for 2 weeks for communications. And then I got...