Auto banned

Discus and support Auto banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello i recently posted myself on my own xbox profile and i was banned while i did nothing f6b5faac-0e1e-45a2-badc-6788d7c50db1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Code DeneXsiz, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Auto banned

:)

Code DeneXsiz, Jun 24, 2019
  2. Win7kid Win User

The Definitive GTA V News/Updates Thread

3. mariosonic13 Win User

I cant chat with my friends and the support didnt help

I meant to say banned it auto corrected
  4. WeresWolf nM Win User

Auto banned

I honestly think there is something wrong with xbox. I read that they are using new algorithms to stop trolls but ive been ban for using the same LFG post i used in the post recently idk what is going on
  5. Gimpy_P Win User

Auto banned

I'm really not 100% clear on what is meant by "posted myself on my own xbox profile". If you mean a picture of yourself as your gamer pic, others can see that pic and if they find something that breaks the CoC they can report it.

All reports are reviewed before action is taken.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Auto banned

Hello Code DeneXsiz,

Thank you very much for bringing this issue to our attention. We're sorry to hear about the account suspension. The moderators, ambassadors and volunteer moderators do not have the ability to manage enforcement actions on an account.
    We recommend to appeal the decision made by the enforcement team. This can be done by submitting a case review. The decisions
    are made and upheld by the enforcement team. We hope this helps!
Thema:

Auto banned

1. Auto banned - Similar Threads - Auto banned

2. Xbox one x on Samsung q80 auto low latency issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x on Samsung q80 auto low latency issues: Whenever i want to use my xbox to watch netflix or something besides a game, the game mode switches as its supposed to but always switches back to game mode on even when im watching a video. My tv...
  3. Unusual messaging issue, no notifications and chats do not auto update - Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unusual messaging issue, no notifications and chats do not auto update - Xbox One: A problem started recently with my Xbox One. This seems to be limited to the Xbox as all accounts on the Xbox are affected, I have not been able to test the same accounts on other consoles. To...
  4. Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition & Megalodon Shark Card Bundle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition & Megalodon Shark Card Bundle: How do I get my Megladon Shark Card after purchasing and installing the game? I cant find it. d5f34ebd-ed3e-4edf-90ac-bc73f1f702b9
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Autopass gekauft, muss jedoch Credits bezahlen für die Autos aus dem...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Autopass gekauft, muss jedoch Credits bezahlen für die Autos aus dem...: Hallo, wie im Betreff beschrieben habe ich Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate gekauft und alles installiert (auch den Autopass). Jedoch muss ich In Game im Autopass für jedes Auto Credits bezahlen und sie...
  6. Grand Theft Auto Error 0x82d40003

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto Error 0x82d40003: My GTA 5 has stopped working may a agent or a experinced player help me? 1be77749-5093-4875-b1c9-64a7d2bf3cf1
  7. Disable auto updates for games downloaded through Game Pass for PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Disable auto updates for games downloaded through Game Pass for PC: What in the actual [mod removed] I don't even have game pass running and The Outer Worlds auto-updated IN THE BACKGROUND WITH NO PROMPT & WITH NO WAY TO PAUSE THE DOWNLOAD using up ALL 20...
  8. auto sign in 2nd accout set up

in XBoX Accessibility
    auto sign in 2nd accout set up: Hello. I have been playing minecraft with my son. i have set up an account for him. I have linked his account to a 2nd controller. EVERY time he logs onto the xbox one I have to put in his...
  9. Using neighbor's WIFI and have in-game update option and "keep my games and apps" auto...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using neighbor's WIFI and have in-game update option and "keep my games and apps" auto...: RN, I'm in the middle of cable shutdown and I have no Wi-Fi so I am using a neighbor's WiFi next door. But there are times when my games like WWE 2K19 have to be updated and what confuses me is...
  10. I Got Banned For Playing A Game Of Grand Theft Auto. (Which A Gaming Console If For)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Got Banned For Playing A Game Of Grand Theft Auto. (Which A Gaming Console If For): Hi There, I received a permanent ban on my account "R3V3RS3 K1LL3R." Now it says I violated the terms of service, but 2 days prior I was banned for 2 weeks for communications. And then I got...