Auto banned

Discus and support Auto banned in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; hello i recently posted myself on my own xbox profile and i was banned while i did nothing f6b5faac-0e1e-45a2-badc-6788d7c50db1 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Code DeneXsiz, Jun 24, 2019.

1. Auto banned

:)

Code DeneXsiz, Jun 24, 2019
  2. Win7kid Win User

The Definitive GTA V News/Updates Thread

3. mariosonic13 Win User

I cant chat with my friends and the support didnt help

I meant to say banned it auto corrected
  4. UneasyJmitchell Win User

How does the complaint system work?

Theres no "auto-ban". Someone files complaint, then someone investigates. If your guilty, your banned, if not, then nothing.
  5. WeresWolf nM Win User

Auto banned

I honestly think there is something wrong with xbox. I read that they are using new algorithms to stop trolls but ive been ban for using the same LFG post i used in the post recently idk what is going on
  6. Gimpy_P Win User

Auto banned

I'm really not 100% clear on what is meant by "posted myself on my own xbox profile". If you mean a picture of yourself as your gamer pic, others can see that pic and if they find something that breaks the CoC they can report it.

All reports are reviewed before action is taken.
Thema:

Auto banned

1. Auto banned - Similar Threads - Auto banned

2. Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) & Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) Bug

in XboX Insiders
    Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) & Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM) Bug: The below are not my words. They are someone elses writeup of a test they did. I am also having the same issue. Can we get someone on the Xbox Team to open a support ticket to the engineering team...
  3. Broken "auto low-latency mode"

in XboX Insiders
    Broken "auto low-latency mode": I'm not sure if it's The Insider build or the recent update to my TCL Roku TV that caused this. But Auto low latency mode is no longer selectable in my Xbox settings. I went to play Rock Band this...
  4. turning off auto Subscription charge

in XBoX Accessibility
    turning off auto Subscription charge: Now i like online but i don't wanna have to be charged every so days for it is there a way to remove this? dc8c9557-ce3d-4402-9620-e1321df4da34
  5. Auto scrolling

in XBoX on Consoles
    Auto scrolling: My sons xbox keeps auto scrolling to the right. Already did a hard reset, console reset, and changed remotes. Nothing has helped any ideas on whats malfunctioning?...
  6. Xbox Live Gold Auto-Renewal

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold Auto-Renewal: When you create an Xbox account, does it assume you want auto-renewable? I barely play my xbox (let alone with other people) so there's no reason to (and I don't remember) setting up auto-renewal....
  7. Xbox One Auto Resetting and other issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Auto Resetting and other issue: Hey, recently my Xbox One has been experiencing some issues and i was wondering if anyone knew what caused the issues or a way to fix them. The first issue i have been having is that my Xbox One...
  8. Why do several cutscenes in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas have missing Audio for the Xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do several cutscenes in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas have missing Audio for the Xbox...: Why do so many cutscenes in the mobile and Xbox 360 version of Grand Theft Auto San Andreas have missing Audio? 24cfc764-23b8-4774-87a3-7cd6b8b662ac
  9. I can't buy grand theft auto 5 on my xbox one x in Lithuania

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't buy grand theft auto 5 on my xbox one x in Lithuania: I can't choose the country Lithuania in the xbox app and there isn't any Europe button either. d8c4933e-f128-4850-ab51-25e344d424cc
  10. I Got Banned For Playing A Game Of Grand Theft Auto. (Which A Gaming Console If For)

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Got Banned For Playing A Game Of Grand Theft Auto. (Which A Gaming Console If For): Hi There, I received a permanent ban on my account "R3V3RS3 K1LL3R." Now it says I violated the terms of service, but 2 days prior I was banned for 2 weeks for communications. And then I got...