Auto deleted saves !

Discus and support Auto deleted saves ! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Good evening people, today by turning on my console and going into my games & app I noticed that all my local saves of all my games had disappeared... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Daze x Cruzer, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Auto deleted saves !

Good evening people, today by turning on my console and going into my games & app I noticed that all my local saves of all my games had disappeared from the console

Fortunately I was able to recover them from the cloud, my question is have you ever encountered this kind of bug? if so how to prevent this from happening again?

And by the way it already happened to me twice Auto deleted saves ! :(

Thank you !

:)

Daze x Cruzer, Sep 5, 2019
  2. BLADE4U98 Win User

Skyrim freezes in the saving process during game on xbox 360

Turn all the auto saves off and delete all the auto saves and see if that helps.
  3. Aviaozinhooo Win User

Auto deleted saves !

entra em contato com o xbox por ligação
  4. TaughtBarrel Win User

Auto deleted saves !

Hello, one solution can be to install the game on an external hard drive(if you’re willing to pay the amount) so that it saves the game’s data and its add-ons and you can play the game on a different xbox.
  5. choppyseize Win User

Auto deleted saves !

Luckily everything is saved to the cloud anyways and sync's back automatically. I know people that delete local saved games often just to prevent bugs or glitches
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Auto deleted saves !

No i'm not a member of the preview program and never was, and what do you mean by "switched ring" ?
    If you are in preview program, there is various "ring" inside the program, but don't worry about it, you are not a member so this is irrilevant.
Thema:

Auto deleted saves !

1. Auto deleted saves ! - Similar Threads - Auto deleted saves

2. can you recover auto deleted clips?

in XBoX on Consoles
    can you recover auto deleted clips?: hey, so i wanted to make a video with all clips from FIFA 19 the past year, but to my surprise i found out xbox auto deletes clips 20 days+ old, is there anything to do or are they gone? some...
  3. Why don't Microsoft make Auto-delete clips optional?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why don't Microsoft make Auto-delete clips optional?: Because it conflicts with your external hard drive a0b31222-0f15-48fc-a771-3d2d623df099
  4. DVR Auto-delete on external hard drive

in XBoX on Consoles
    DVR Auto-delete on external hard drive: I've got an external hard drive and the stupid console is auto-deleting clips on it? What the hell do i do? It shouldn't delete anything on an external hard drive!...
  5. Message was auto deleted that had Rainbow 6 Codes in

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Message was auto deleted that had Rainbow 6 Codes in: Hi there, Marisol from Customer support has pointed me in the direction of this forum, I had the Rainbow 6 Vegas codes in a message I was saving to use on another day, I redeemed Vegas 2 and...
  6. Auto Deleted Message for Gears of War collection codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Auto Deleted Message for Gears of War collection codes: Unfortunately my message was deleted. I did not have the spare storage to get the backwards compatible codes redeemed. I just bought an external hard drive and thought I would be redeeming today....
  7. Auto deleted ARK!!!! EVEN FORUM CATEGORY NOTHING ABOUT ARK!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Auto deleted ARK!!!! EVEN FORUM CATEGORY NOTHING ABOUT ARK!!!: Hello... So Today at 3am morning, i was playing Ark survival Evolved when in next second game crashed... I was like, "ok it happend sometimes i Can deal with IT" but i can't deal with auto...
  8. Someone hacked my account in deleted my grand theft auto character

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Someone hacked my account in deleted my grand theft auto character: someone hacked my account in deleted my grand theft auto character 25905731-ad4d-4646-8607-b4654d518dab
  9. Game DVR auto deleting ?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game DVR auto deleting ?!: Hi , I had notice that Game DVR is Auto Deleting the old things that is saved on the xbox ! how to prevent that i want some of things to stay on my xbox Also once i uploaded 2 videos to xbox...
  10. Game Clips Auto Deleting Without Warning.........

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game Clips Auto Deleting Without Warning.........: You began auto deleting our clips at the beginning of April without notification via email nor did you warn us of an expiration date on our clips, if you are going to force content to auto delete...