Auto login issue.

Discus and support Auto login issue. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, Is there a way to stop my xbox one from auto logging in when i sign in on the xbox app with PC? Ive already disabled the auto login on my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Synn3rSnipez, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Synn3rSnipez
    Synn3rSnipez Guest

Auto login issue.

Hello,

Is there a way to stop my xbox one from auto logging in when i sign in on the xbox app with PC? Ive already disabled the auto login on my account on the xbox one. The problem is my wife and myself are trying to play SoT. But if i close/reopen the xbox app
    on my pc it kicks her out because it auto signs me into the xbox and ruins our game progress by trying to say that im already playing. Any help is appreciated.

:)

Synn3rSnipez, Mar 14, 2019
  2. Mister Fitzer Win User

Auto Login issues

Hey Crave, with the new update, you can actually store your console on multiple profiles and then 'sign in' when you want to use the profile. As far as security goes, you can require a password on each and every console that you want to (you'll be prompted
    to select this feature when you first download your profile on a console).

Also, auto-sign in is still available. You can set that up by pressing the guide button > settings > profile > Sign-in Preferences.

Please let me know if this helps, and of course, don't forget to
    rate your forums experience
    ! :)
  3. GreenJester8559 Win User

Auto login issue.

check your account settings
  4. Synn3rSnipez Win User

Auto login issue.

I did try this prior to requiring my PW/Passkey at all times and it unfortunately did not fix it. The only thing that did was changing my account login settings to the "lock it down" option.
  5. XBF Erick C Win User

Auto login issue.

Hey there!

Sorry to hear you have been running into such an inconvenience, this definitely sounds frustrating. Not too sure what could be causing this to happen, have you ever set up the Streaming feature to

stream in the Xbox app on Windows 10
    ? If you have not turned this off you can always give that a try by going to the settings on your Xbox One > Preferences > Xbox app connectivity > under "This Xbox" make sure the boxes are (unchecked)

Give this a try and let us know if there is any changes.
  6. Synn3rSnipez Win User

Auto login issue.

Yeah i guess i just have to set a requirement for my PW at all times for login. Was hoping there was an easier way. ty.
Thema:

Auto login issue.

1. Auto login issue. - Similar Threads - Auto login issue

2. Xbox Live Gold Not Auto Buying

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold Not Auto Buying: So yesterday my xbox gold live expired so I put 15 credits on it and the next day it didnt buy I ALWAYS do this and it buys the next day. 98c4c6f9-bb85-4423-b785-cf5ab63651a6
  3. Activation issues Grand Theft Auto IV in games for windows live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Activation issues Grand Theft Auto IV in games for windows live: Many years ago I bought GTA IV on Steam and now I have troble with activation. I activated this game several times before. Why I can't activate again? [img] [img]...
  4. Why do save points in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for Xbox 360 not work like they do in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do save points in Grand Theft Auto San Andreas for Xbox 360 not work like they do in...: I know it's a mobile ported game for the Xbox 360 version but everytime I save it saves my game but never actually brings me to the exact spot I saved the game. Example : Inside a house you buy....
  5. Auto login Failure

in XBoX on Windows
    Auto login Failure: i need help. the xbox app auto login the games on windows 10 wont allow me to log in. when i play (astroneer) a grey box with xbox live written in it pops up and disappears it keeps doing that...
  6. Auto login

in XBoX Accessibility
    Auto login: Ignoring the current problems xbox live is having, is it normal for auto login for an account to be disabled while said count is under a suspension ( Communications ) ?...
  7. Spotify - Xbox Auto Login + Song Stream Shots with Good Game Play

in XBoX Rewards
    Spotify - Xbox Auto Login + Song Stream Shots with Good Game Play: Just thought [making an attack on all games] with Spotify Awards for kills and deaths with a sensitivity meter for awards + including achievements for unlocking songs that are made for certain...
  8. Can't sign in unless I'm online. I have auto login, home console, controller assigned but still

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't sign in unless I'm online. I have auto login, home console, controller assigned but still: Hi, I have my account login issue since last few months. I'm in alpha ring also but i dont think it has to do with anything since i've been member for years. ANyway, my main ID which i've...
  9. auto login fail

in XBoX Games and Apps
    auto login fail: i need help. the xbox app auto login the games on windows 10 wont allow me to log in. when i play (astroneer or halo wars 2 blitz beta) a grey box pops up and disappears after a few seconds. i...
  10. Auto login caused Ultimate Edition Content to be claimed unintentionally

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Auto login caused Ultimate Edition Content to be claimed unintentionally: I do not have a personal account on the Microsoft store, so I used a family account to download the PC version of Gears of War 4 for Windows 10. As a result, when the game was launched, that...