Auto shut off

Discus and support Auto shut off in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Most of the time my Xbox one's auto shut off feature dose not work. I have it set for one hour........I've tried unplugging it and I disconnected my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ironman0074, May 11, 2014.

1. Ironman0074
    Ironman0074 Guest

Auto shut off

Most of the time my Xbox one's auto shut off feature dose not work. I have it set for one hour........I've tried unplugging it and I disconnected my Kinect. as an idea u should put a sleep timer on it. Thank you

:)

Ironman0074, May 11, 2014
  2. NinjaGrrLx
    NinjaGrrLx Guest
    Auto shut off

Ever since the new update to the dashboard while I'm watching Hulu my Xbox does not turn off anymore after an hour of a video ending. Any tips?

NinjaGrrLx, May 11, 2014
  3. Auto renewal

Just FYI, entering in a prepaid code will not shut off the auto-renew. It will delay it til the code is used, but not shut it off. Shutting off the auto renew via xbox.com or contacting phone/chat support is the way to go.

MarisaCormier, May 11, 2014
  4. ALPINGEIST
    ALPINGEIST Guest

Auto shut off

Go ahead and go into your settings and do a Restore to Default option. If this does not work hold down the power button for 10 secs then attempt the setting again. let me know if this works.

ALPINGEIST, May 11, 2014
  5. MarisaCormier Win User

Auto renewal

Just FYI, entering in a prepaid code will not shut off the auto-renew. It will delay it til the code is used, but not shut it off. Shutting off the auto renew via xbox.com or contacting phone/chat support is the way to go.
  6. ALPINGEIST Win User

Auto shut off

Go ahead and go into your settings and do a Restore to Default option. If this does not work hold down the power button for 10 secs then attempt the setting again. let me know if this works.
  7. Radiant Sword X Win User

Xbox One X Turns On, then shortly turns off with no output to TV/screen

Is your console set to auto-shut down? Try turning that off from the Settings.
  8. Photonimus Win User

Turning auto-renewel off

Issues with shutting off auto renewal has been a bane to many.

If you can't seem to shut it off on your end, or you are unsure, call support and have them check it at their end.
  9. Azrael Hart Win User

Question about the noise level of the Slim E/ 500 GB

I just bought one the other day too. Mine is so quiet I didn't even here it shut off on the auto shut down feature.
Thema:

Auto shut off

1. Auto shut off - Similar Threads - Auto shut off

2. Is there any way to disable the auto shut down for when your xbox has insufficient ventilation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any way to disable the auto shut down for when your xbox has insufficient ventilation: My xbox keeps turning its self off for having insufficient ventilation even though it has alot of space around it is there any way to disable this? 8fa0ddc9-a306-4b3b-b4e6-bfbc2cefd650
  3. Why has something as simple as the auto shut-off on the xbox controller been an issue for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why has something as simple as the auto shut-off on the xbox controller been an issue for...: I'm new to Xbox so unfamiliar with the system and its little ticks. I purchased the Dolby Atmos app so I could watch my UHD movies in Atmos using my headphones, little did I know that my sound...
  4. xbox one s console auto shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one s console auto shut down: Hello, I am from New Delhi, India and I want to service my xbox one s console cause it's automatically turning off after few seconds when i turn it on and this problem occurs again and again. So...
  5. Auto shut off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Auto shut off: Ever since the new update to the dashboard while I'm watching Hulu my Xbox does not turn off anymore after an hour of a video ending. Any tips? 714c055e-7b08-48c6-9cdd-b0574c62a5f3
  6. Xbox one x Auto Shutting down after loading a game.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one x Auto Shutting down after loading a game.: The Xbox One X worked fine for the first three days of ownership but now when i'm trying to load a game it shuts down the whole system. This is only happening to disc based game, downloaded demos...
  7. Xbox 1 auto shuts down due to overheating without actually overheating

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 1 auto shuts down due to overheating without actually overheating: My Xbox will shut off within minutes of turning it on, and when I turn it back on again a screen comes up that basically says "Xbox One shuts off automatically when overheating". Issue is, my...
  8. Xbox One auto shut off while watching TV through Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One auto shut off while watching TV through Xbox: I was wondering if there would ever possibly be a fix for the Xbox one to auto shut-off after 2 hrs while watching TV through my Xbox. Every morning I'll wake up and my TV will be able to auto...
  9. Can't shut down the auto-renewal.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't shut down the auto-renewal.: Whenever I try to remove my auto-renewal I get the Runtime error so that I can't proceed... This account which I don't use is stealing money from me and I can't make it stop. I have tried...
  10. Auto shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Auto shut down: I have my xbox one set to shut down after one hour of inactivity, but when i watch netflix and fall asleep, or just forget to turn off my xbox, ill wake up or come home to find that my xbox has...