Auto Sign In

Discus and support Auto Sign In in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I need help. When I try to switch accounts on Xbox console companion or Xbox app it doesn't show a list of my other accounts. It auto signs it one of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JohnnyJohnson6, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Auto Sign In

I need help. When I try to switch accounts on Xbox console companion or Xbox app it doesn't show a list of my other accounts. It auto signs it one of my alt accounts every time time I try to sign back in to a different account.

:)

JohnnyJohnson6, Jun 10, 2021
  2. DigitalAssassin Win User

Default profile

Hey mate, try:

-

Turn the auto sign-in feature on or off

-

To turn the auto sign-in feature on or off, follow these steps:

1.Sign in to Xbox LIVE.

2.Select Settings, and then select Profile.

3.Select Sign-in Preferences.

4.Select Auto Sign-in, and then make the changes that you want.

-

From here:
    support.xbox.com/.../disable-auto-sign-in
  3. R3MOTE77 Win User

Xbox 360 Launches Games in Black Screen after deleting profile.

Disabling the profile from "auto sign in" also works.

Just sign-in after the game starts..

auto sign-in is under profile>sign-in preferences
  4. AcExMCL0VINx Win User

How to Remove "cant sign into messenger" message

On the dashboard, go to "My Xbox" and click on the part that has your avatar on it.

Then, click "Profile"

Scroll down to "Sign-In Preferences"

Then you can choose the auto sign-in for your GamerTag and for auto sign-in to messenger.

Click "No" under the messenger auto sign-in.
  5. Jedi Scotty Boy Win User

Keep getting signed out on gameshare

That will be auto sign in. You need to go into the settings on it and switch off auto sign in for your gamertag.
  6. Vladoski50 Win User

Network issues with xbox one.

Fixed the problem. It was the auto sign in. Removed the auto sign in and the problem disappeared. What a weird problem.
Thema:

Auto Sign In

1. Auto Sign In - Similar Threads - Auto Sign

2. How to auto sign in last logged in user

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to auto sign in last logged in user: Hello, We are 3 brothers that use Xbox One X, and we have an issue. If I set auto sign in to my user, when my brother plays and then turns the console off and again if he starts, my user is...
  3. Cant sign out of old xbox profile on xbox game bar and it auto logs me into that account on...

in XBoX on Windows
    Cant sign out of old xbox profile on xbox game bar and it auto logs me into that account on...: I go to game bar click settings cog click account click sign out the bar flashes to agree I clicked but nothing happens it just stays the same I can click it 1000 times and it won't sign me out....
  4. cant play any games on my main account auto sign in

in XBoX on Windows
    cant play any games on my main account auto sign in: i try my main and it come up with whats in the video im the one with the pic https://youtu.be/GcKNjywEJ5c ive reset my data i removed the account but it always come back...
  5. How to remove an account from auto sign in?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to remove an account from auto sign in?: So me and my brother both have an Xbox. Hes abroad in University so we have different time zones. We also have seperate account so we can play together. Everytime he turns on his Xbox it logs me...
  6. auto sign in 2nd accout set up

in XBoX Accessibility
    auto sign in 2nd accout set up: Hello. I have been playing minecraft with my son. i have set up an account for him. I have linked his account to a 2nd controller. EVERY time he logs onto the xbox one I have to put in his...
  7. How To Turn Off Auto-Sign In on Xbox if Signing Into Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Consoles
    How To Turn Off Auto-Sign In on Xbox if Signing Into Xbox Console Companion: I know someone that told me that if they sign out of their Xbox console then sign into their account on the Xbox Console Companion app on PC, they're getting auto-signed into the Xbox. May I ask...
  8. Auto sign in not working

in XboX Insiders
    Auto sign in not working: Alpha skip ahead Every time I turn on the console I'm told to sign in using a controller I've also been asked for password twice submitted by /u/Noctornus [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox auto sign in not working after system update and I got no display monitor At The Moment!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox auto sign in not working after system update and I got no display monitor At The Moment!: I'am usually playing xbox one using the streaming options on pc, with auto sign in, everything works fine; but yesterday, after i'm doing a system update, the autp sign in on xbox does not work...
  10. My auto-sign in is no longer working. Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My auto-sign in is no longer working. Help.: So I have 2 accounts on my Xbox and 1 account has been banned permanently now I deserve the ban because I broke Code of Conduct and understand completely. Now here is the problem the pop-up for a...