Auto-Sign into Xbox Live / Xbox One Console on the Xbox One

Discus and support Auto-Sign into Xbox Live / Xbox One Console on the Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Any chance of giving the Xbox One the same ability as the Xbox 360 of auto-signing in the owner. Having this ability and would eliminate the need for... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by W8ting2Respawn, Mar 18, 2014.

1. Auto-Sign into Xbox Live / Xbox One Console on the Xbox One

Any chance of giving the Xbox One the same ability as the Xbox 360 of auto-signing in the owner. Having this ability and would eliminate the need for me to
    select my profile every time I sign into the Xbox One console and Xbox Live. There is no one else in my household who uses my Xbox One console. Being signed in automatically, or having the option to be automatically signed in would be a nice feature.
    In addition, I do not use the sign in feature of the Kinect. I do not like it because I have to
    physically be in front of the camera in order for it to sign me in.

Thank you for your time,

Toby

:)

W8ting2Respawn, Mar 18, 2014
  2. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    auto sign into gold profile

There should be a setting to auto-sign-in.

To turn the auto sign-in feature on or off, follow these steps:

1. Sign in to Xbox LIVE.
    2. Press the Guide button.
    3. Move to the Settings blade, and then select Profile.
    4. Select Auto Sign-in, and then make any changes that you want.
    The auto sign-in setting is saved on your Xbox 360 Console but not in the profile on the Xbox LIVE servers. If you turn on the auto sign-in feature on your console, the setting is saved on your console, but you are not signed in automatically if you
    use your profile on a different console.

Only one profile can have the auto sign-in feature turned on in one Xbox 360 console. If you have multiple profiles on one console, the auto sign-in feature for the first profile is automatically turned off when you turn on the auto sign-in feature for
    a second profile.

brandiesel1, Mar 18, 2014
  3. EDDS
    EDDS Guest
    360 and One on same gold account

If I sign in to Xbox Live on my Xbox One, will I also be able to sign in on the same account on my 360 at the same time? Say someone is using the Xbox One in the living room and I'm playing my 360 in my bedroom. Will I be able to use the same account?

WHITTEN: Yes this works! You'll be able to be signed on with the same gamertag on both an Xbox 360 and an Xbox One console at the same time. However, like today, you can only be signed into one Xbox 360 and one Xbox One at a time

Ask Microsoft Anything About Xbox One - IGN

4. brandiesel1 Win User

auto sign into gold profile

There should be a setting to auto-sign-in.

1. Sign in to Xbox LIVE.
    2. Press the Guide button.
    The auto sign-in setting is saved on your Xbox 360 Console but not in the profile on the Xbox LIVE servers. If you turn on the auto sign-in feature on your console, the setting is saved on your console, but you are not signed in automatically if you
    use your profile on a different console.

Only one profile can have the auto sign-in feature turned on in one Xbox 360 console. If you have multiple profiles on one console, the auto sign-in feature for the first profile is automatically turned off when you turn on the auto sign-in feature for
    a second profile.
  5. Fyer Win User

XBox Live - Family Members

1. Sign in to Xbox LIVE.
    2. Press the Guide button. The big round one in the middle with the Xbox logo on it
    The auto sign-in setting is saved on your Xbox 360 Console but not in the profile on the Xbox LIVE servers. If you turn on the auto sign-in feature on your console, the setting is saved on your console, but you are not signed in automatically if you use
    your profile on a different console.Only one profile can have the auto sign-in feature turned on in one Xbox 360 console.

Now to have more than one "profile/avatar" signed in you need more then one controller. Have them press the Xbox guide button then the blue button to sign into their profile. 1 controller to each profile/avatar you want to use.

Check out my sticky post,
    A Parents Guide to Xbox Online Gaming.
    Go ahead and send me a message or friends request if you have any other questions.
  6. CrazyIvan316 Win User

Can you have more than one Xbox Live Account on One Xbox?

Yes, you can have more than one Xbox Live accounts to one xbox. Just be sure to manage which ones you sign into if you have features like auto sign-in in place.
  7. DJBoomsticks-7E2D90D Win User

Gamertag and smartglass

It sounds like your xbox may be set to auto sign into a profile that is not the one you are trying to use smartglass on. To disable your auto sign in or change it to the profile associated with your smartglass follow these steps.

Sign in to Xbox Live.

Select Settings, and then select Profile.

Select Sign-in Preferences.

Select Auto Sign-in, and then make the changes that you want.
  8. JHILL899 Win User

14-Day Trial Issues

What Kind of Trial was it that you started, " For Example" Xbox Music, Xbox Live Gold . Also if it was one of those memberships that you stated did you start it through the Console or the website.

In addition to address your other question if it is one of those memberships it will Auto Renew at the end of the trial period. If you want to stop it from renewing you can call into Xbox Support or go to Xbox.com and sign in and turn off the auto renewal
    underneath " My Account"

Hope this Helps
Thema:

Auto-Sign into Xbox Live / Xbox One Console on the Xbox One

1. Auto-Sign into Xbox Live / Xbox One Console on the Xbox One - Similar Threads - Auto Sign Live

2. Xbox auto sign in not working after system update and I got no display monitor At The Moment!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox auto sign in not working after system update and I got no display monitor At The Moment!: I'am usually playing xbox one using the streaming options on pc, with auto sign in, everything works fine; but yesterday, after i'm doing a system update, the autp sign in on xbox does not work...
  3. My auto-sign in is no longer working. Help.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My auto-sign in is no longer working. Help.: So I have 2 accounts on my Xbox and 1 account has been banned permanently now I deserve the ban because I broke Code of Conduct and understand completely. Now here is the problem the pop-up for a...
  4. Xbox not auto updating, and signing account out?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox not auto updating, and signing account out?: our settings have been changed to allow updates even when the xbox is off. unchecked the storage when xbox is off. checked the keep my games and apps up to date. and its on instant power on....
  5. Sign in and auto sign out within a few seconds

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in and auto sign out within a few seconds: As I mentioned in the subject title, when I sign in to my xbox one It signs me out shortly after. This is an offline issue because when I'm online it works fine. I want to play my games offline...
  6. Auto signed out on launching world of tanks on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Auto signed out on launching world of tanks on 360: As the title says, upon launching WoT on 360, I am disconnected from live, and gives me an error after trying to sign back in. The moment I go back to home, I am reconnected to Live. Wargaming...
  7. Xbox 360/Xbox live - auto sign in preferences issue after or upon turning on console.'

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360/Xbox live - auto sign in preferences issue after or upon turning on console.': on my 360, i had various issues with the auto sign in preferences,therefore when i turned on my Xbox it takes me to the pick profile menu instead;(i also tried re-downloading profile, and clearing...
  8. Xbox Live auto-signing me out

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live auto-signing me out: Ok, Xbox Live will auto sign me in when i fire up my 360 at the dashboard. When I start an older game I have not played yet, it prompts to download updates (i.e. Black Ops 2). Within 3-5 seconds...
  9. Xbox one doesn't always auto sign into xbox live?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one doesn't always auto sign into xbox live?: Does anyone else have this issue? My xbox one usually connects be to xbox live, but sometimes it won't. My router is a little sketchy but never have an issue on my ps4 with connecting. What are...
  10. Going from auto Live sign in to manual

in XBoX on Consoles
    Going from auto Live sign in to manual: Without the "long story", I need to manually sign in to XBox Live. My email/PW needed to be changed (the "long story") but I seem to be only able to go from profile log in on the console to an...